classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Favorite Make n Takes

Charlotte Lindmeier
Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week. Our winner of the FREE WEEK of SUDSOL is Micki Antinone.

Our question this week is:
Are any of you doing Make-n-Takes at events? What is your favorite Make-n-Take for this catalog?
Most of the people that answered said they were not doing events because of Covid. Here are the ideas shared.
I live in a Senior Community and was able to do one for Halloween. 
We couldn't share material so everything but the adhering was
done for them. No more than ten could be in the large room.
Everyone's temp was taken , all wore masks and stayed 6 feet apart.
It was very successful.
Because of Covid, even though our county has been rel
atively low for cases, I'm not having in person gatherings. If I were, though, my first would be to use the Tasteful Touches bundle.
I have been doing in-person classes for several months now.  I am keeping the classes small and most wear masks.  I try to sanitize as much as possible.  My favorite make n take has been using the Forever Fern Suite but there are lots of close seconds.
Not doing classes in person yet.  I have done a couple via zoom though.  I had between three and four attend.  That's also how I do hostess club gathering and projects.  I showed them how to make 10 cards using a 12 x 12 dsp paper.  We used Poinsettia Place dsp to make slimline cards.  I saw the idea for making them from demonstrator Karen Titus.
I have kept my two Clubs going as well as my Paper Pumpkin Class.  I had a one day retreat with another Demonstrator.  We did Christmas Cards and Boxes and Bags.  Everyone had a great time.  Two ladies wore masks.  
I love the Dove Set.  We did that one in class and one lady actually used it as a Sympathy Card.
I have resumed classes in my area. Very low number of cases in my town. We made cards with poinsettia stamp set and velvet paper. Gorgeous. We social distance and wore face masks.
We are back to having our club meetings - we social distance and, if
they are comfortable, wear masks.

I have one hearing impaired lady, so I don't wear a mask as she lip reads.

I do two demonstrations - this month it was a slimline card and the
envelope and I also showed them the Joseph's Coat Technique

Then we make two projects - this month we used the Poinsettia Place
along with the Plush Poinsettia paper

And we made a really simple card using the Gilded Autumn Paper
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Favorite Make n Takes

Antinonem

thank you for the free week.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56145h97@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:21 am
Subject: SU!: Favorite Make n Takes

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Favorite%20Make%20n%20Takes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Hello everyone,
A big thank you to all who shared this week. Our winner of the FREE WEEK of SUDSOL is Micki Antinone.

Our question this week is:
Are any of you doing Make-n-Takes at events? What is your favorite Make-n-Take for this catalog?
Most of the people that answered said they were not doing events because of Covid. Here are the ideas shared.
I live in a Senior Community and was able to do one for Halloween.
We couldn't share material so everything but the adhering was
done for them. No more than ten could be in the large room.
Everyone's temp was taken , all wore masks and stayed 6 feet apart.
It was very successful.
Because of Covid, even though our county has been rel
atively low for cases, I'm not having in person gatherings. If I were, though, my first would be to use the Tasteful Touches bundle.
I have been doing in-person classes for several months now. I am keeping the classes small and most wear masks. I try to sanitize as much as possible. My favorite make n take has been using the Forever Fern Suite but there are lots of close seconds.
Not doing classes in person yet. I have done a couple via zoom though. I had between three and four attend. That's also how I do hostess club gathering and projects. I showed them how to make 10 cards using a 12 x 12 dsp paper. We used Poinsettia Place dsp to make slimline cards. I saw the idea for making them from demonstrator Karen Titus.
I have kept my two Clubs going as well as my Paper Pumpkin Class. I had a one day retreat with another Demonstrator. We did Christmas Cards and Boxes and Bags. Everyone had a great time. Two ladies wore masks.
I love the Dove Set. We did that one in class and one lady actually used it as a Sympathy Card.
I have resumed classes in my area. Very low number of cases in my town. We made cards with poinsettia stamp set and velvet paper. Gorgeous. We social distance and wore face masks.
We are back to having our club meetings - we social distance and, if
they are comfortable, wear masks.

I have one hearing impaired lady, so I don't wear a mask as she lip reads.

I do two demonstrations - this month it was a slimline card and the
envelope and I also showed them the Joseph's Coat Technique

Then we make two projects - this month we used the Poinsettia Place
along with the Plush Poinsettia paper

And we made a really simple card using the Gilded Autumn Paper
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Favorite-Make-n-Takes-tp56145.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.