classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Favorite Greetings??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What is your favorite greeting in the catalog?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Favorite Greetings??

Peri Beal

I bought the Beautiful Blizzard stamp set just for the sentiments.

Peri Beal | Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
http://www.PapercraftingThreads.com
sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018, 9:23 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n44654h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Favorite+Greetings??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Favorite-Greetings-tp44654.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I have two favourites and it was a difficult selection because there are so many great ones.  The first sentiment is from the stamp set Making Seasons Bright “Friends make the season shine”  and the next favourite sentiment is from the set I’ll be Home “There's no place like home for the holidays”.  

On Oct 3, 2018, at 10:23 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n44654h27@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Favorite%20Greetings??
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Favorite-Greetings-tp44654.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Favorite Greetings??

Lois Folla

Sorry, I’m playing backwards this week.  I wish we had a nice Happy Thanksgiving stamp as well as a Happy Fall one.

But my two favorites are “For all the thoughtful things you do from Floral Phrases stamp set and “Friends make the good times better :from Waterfront stamp set,

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n44654h90@.nabble <ml+s1100894n44654h90@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:24 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: Favorite Greetings??

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Favorite%20Greetings??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin

I have three favorites: from All the Good Things - No act of kindness no matter how small is ever wasted; from Bunch of Blosoms - Today is a perfect day to be happy; and - anything that says just “thank you”

Sara

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 10:23 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n44654h66@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Favorite+Greetings??

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
--
Sara Levin

Get the October  Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or $10 here

Stampin Glam Squad Don't Forget the Flowers Bundle FREE with $50 purchase
Get both tutorial bundles FREE with a $65 purchase
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)