Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

Blythe Klipple

I just have to toot my little grumpy horn!  My post on Demo Planning Place was removed.  Too many ‘truth hurts’ comments I guess.  It’s just so sad to see yet another promo be so poorly planned or thought out.  And it’s also sad to see what are apparently some pretty greedy demos taking advantage of of promo that is meant for demonstrators and customers alike.  

I do NOT want to start a thread here on Sudsol.  We all know the promo was a fiasco and has now been closed.  I’m sure SU knows they messed up big time as well and I certainly hope they’ll take this lesson and learn something from it.  It all just makes me very sad.  Seriously sad since SU is such a large part of my life.   I’ve been a demo since April 1996 and what I’m now seeing isn’t from the Stampin’ Up! I’ve known for years.  I hope they pull things back together. 

Thank you for letting me speak.  Hubby sort of gets it (he’s been listening this morning) but he’s not you all—STAMPERS who are as whacko as I am.  And it’s a good thing I’m going to the movies with a girlfriend this afternoon!!!

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythe@StampingWithBlythe.com
Blog:  http://www.StampingWithBlythe.com
SU! Web and online store:  http://www.BlytheStamps.stampinup.net

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

Phyllis Strickland

Oh, but this happened before with the other Fast Fuse sale.  Gone in hours.  They had a chance to learn and didn’t.   I didn’t see any limitations on purchasing, so expected there would be demos and/or even customers sitting at their computers waiting to place large orders.  I thought this would result so I didn’t waste any time and effort telling my customers.   It just isn’t worth the ill will.

Phyllis Strickland                        

From: ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 12:49 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

blythek@mac.com?subject=Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

I just have to toot my little grumpy horn!  My post on Demo Planning Place was removed.  Too many ‘truth hurts’ comments I guess.  It’s just so sad to see yet another promo be so poorly planned or thought out.  And it’s also sad to see what are apparently some pretty greedy demos taking advantage of of promo that is meant for demonstrators and customers alike.  

I do NOT want to start a thread here on Sudsol.  We all know the promo was a fiasco and has now been closed.  I’m sure SU knows they messed up big time as well and I certainly hope they’ll take this lesson and learn something from it.  It all just makes me very sad.  Seriously sad since SU is such a large part of my life.   I’ve been a demo since April 1996 and what I’m now seeing isn’t from the Stampin’ Up! I’ve known for years.  I hope they pull things back together. 

Thank you for letting me speak.  Hubby sort of gets it (he’s been listening this morning) but he’s not you all—STAMPERS who are as whacko as I am.  And it’s a good thing I’m going to the movies with a girlfriend this afternoon!!!

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h87@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

Blythe Klipple

When SU gets ‘grumps’ from me, that’s ill will.  I’m really disgusted.  OH well, off to the movies in a few hours and hopefully I’ll come home as the ‘up’ person I usually am.

~Blythe

On Feb 8, 2018, at 10:00 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40665h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Oh, but this happened before with the other Fast Fuse sale. Gone in hours. They had a chance to learn and didn’t. I didn’t see any limitations on purchasing, so expected there would be demos and/or even customers sitting at their computers waiting to place large orders. I thought this would result so I didn’t waste any time and effort telling my customers. It just isn’t worth the ill will.

Phyllis Strickland

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h87@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40665.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

Good grief!  I had stamp clubs Tuesday and today, that I will placing orders for tomorrow, and I promoted this heavily, thinking it would at least last a couple of days!  Guess I’ll be contacting up to 18 people now to see what they want to order instead........grrrrr.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2018, at 1:00 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40665h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Oh, but this happened before with the other Fast Fuse sale. Gone in hours. They had a chance to learn and didn’t. I didn’t see any limitations on purchasing, so expected there would be demos and/or even customers sitting at their computers waiting to place large orders. I thought this would result so I didn’t waste any time and effort telling my customers. It just isn’t worth the ill will.

Phyllis Strickland

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40665.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Oh bleep………that was supposed to go privately to Phyllis.  I really do apologize.  This nabble system seems to trick us frequently.  Sorrrrrry everyone.

~Blythe

On Feb 8, 2018, at 10:00 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40665h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)

Phyllis Strickland

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Brenda Crawshaw

Oh boy, this has been a hot topic today with clients and downline!

Because Fast Fuse is a cash and carry item, I suspect that people bought large amounts with the intention of reselling them for almost 100% profit (retail price less shipping and tax). Is that legal? Yup. Is it fair. Well, sort of - they didn't break any rules or cheat a system.

This is another example of what happens when a company opts to treat their front line as *customers* rather than their sales force. This continual selling to their demonstrators may get them revenue in the short term but damages their reputation with their non-demonstrator customers.

So what can you do about this?  Use the fast sellout as social proof that you REALLY know what you are talking about when you say items are popular and/or sell out fast. Get out in front of it, distract your customers and spin it as positively as you can. Because this isn't the last time this sort of thing will happen......

From: "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n40665h85@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <bhc62@>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:00:46 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up  (is that new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Phyllis Strickland

blythek@?subject=Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h87@.nabble

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h23@.nabble

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@WithABirdsEyeView.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

donnab07
In reply to this post by Jeanne Moss

This is exactly why I do not advertise specials like this to my customers.  I sent my comments to the Sandbox.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40667h19@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40667h19@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:06 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Good grief!  I had stamp clubs Tuesday and today, that I will placing orders for tomorrow, and I promoted this heavily, thinking it would at least last a couple of days!  Guess I’ll be contacting up to 18 people now to see what they want to order instead........grrrrr.

Jeanne Moss

jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 8, 2018, at 1:00 PM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40665h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble [ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble]

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h94@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40667.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

donnab07
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

I’m with you Blythe!  I’m done advertising promos like this; it creates too much ill will with my customers.  I’ve posted my feelings in the Sandbox, I hope others will do the same.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:49 AM

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

I have just now calmed down.  Why would SU promote this sale for 5 days if they knew (already tried with recorded results) that this would be a sell out on the first day.  I opened a workshop order that I was working on and receiving calls all morning when at 1100 am I received the discontinued notice.  I just couldn’t believe this and so I called DS and found out that it was valid and my workshop order (600.00) was null and void.  Now on top of this I have to go back to my customers and tell them for a second time it was while supplies last and we missed the boat.  I will NOT be advertising and promoting these “while supplies last” sales any longer.  I have to ask the question who exactly was this sale for SU or the customers?????  I would like to know how many were actually sold.  I have put my very negative comments int he sandbox as well.  

Note:  I don’t think that comments on the Demonstrator Place should be removed just because they weren’t favourable either.  What ever happened to freedom of speech???

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, On
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net

A good day always includes stamping!!

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

On Feb 8, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40673h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I’m with you Blythe! I’m done advertising promos like this; it creates too much ill will with my customers. I’ve posted my feelings in the Sandbox, I hope others will do the same.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble] 
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40673.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Well said, Nancy!  That is it in a nutshell.   I have posted in sandbox as well, just like I did the other times.   It is a number of years since I have promoted any of these types of sales including the Holiday Extravaganza.  It is just too much hassle to go back to a customer when things run out.  If they want to try it on-line, that is great, but I will not do any orders through me.  Their forecasting abilities must be nearly non-existent if a 5 day sale closed out in 5 hours (or less).  And after experiencing it before!!!!

Phyllis

From: ml+s1100894n40676h90@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40676h90@.nabble]

I have just now calmed down.  Why would SU promote this sale for 5 days if they knew (already tried with recorded results) that this would be a sell out on the first day.  I opened a workshop order that I was working on and receiving calls all morning when at 1100 am I received the discontinued notice.  I just couldn’t believe this and so I called DS and found out that it was valid and my workshop order (600.00) was null and void.  Now on top of this I have to go back to my customers and tell them for a second time it was while supplies last and we missed the boat.  I will NOT be advertising and promoting these “while supplies last” sales any longer.  I have to ask the question who exactly was this sale for SU or the customers?????  I would like to know how many were actually sold.  I have put my very negative comments int he sandbox as well.  

Note:  I don’t think that comments on the Demonstrator Place should be removed just because they weren’t favourable either.  What ever happened to freedom of speech???

Nancy Sutton

On Feb 8, 2018, at 3:02 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40673h16@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

I’m with you Blythe! I’m done advertising promos like this; it creates too much ill will with my customers. I’ve posted my feelings in the Sandbox, I hope others will do the same.    Donna Bagwell 

Reply | Threaded
|

Bonnie Condrey
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Very well said Blythe!   Should have limited per order same with the first order of the stamperatus one per customer. A shame some of our fellow demos abuse the system.  
Thanks for your great job with sudsol!!! 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2018, at 12:48 PM, SUDSOL [Blythe Klipple] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40663h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

blythek@mac.com?subject=Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

~Blythe

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h72@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland
In reply to this post by Brenda Crawshaw

Umm, yes, but there is still only “X” product so it only shortens the sold out time.  Just saying.

From: ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:19 PM

So what can you do about this?  Use the fast sellout as social proof that you REALLY know what you are talking about when you say items are popular and/or sell out fast. Get out in front of it, distract your customers and spin it as positively as you can. Because this isn't the last time this sort of thing will happen......

Reply | Threaded
|

Jane Bone

Since this is something we are allowed sell at classes, did they let demos order cases of it??? Why else would they run out with in less than 2 hours??  JMO

---- "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n40681h65@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> _______________________________________________
> Umm, yes, but there is still only “X” product so it only shortens the sold out time.  Just saying.
>
>  
>
> From: ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble]
> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:19 PM
>
>
>
>
>
> So what can you do about this?  Use the fast sellout as social proof that you REALLY know what you are talking about when you say items are popular and/or sell out fast. Get out in front of it, distract your customers and spin it as positively as you can. Because this isn't the last time this sort of thing will happen......
>
>
>
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40681.html
>
> To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h7@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, visit
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

One of my upline collected Workshop orders ahead of time so she could place the order ASAP. I’m thankful she asked us downline members too or I would have been one of those who missed out (again). I only bought a couple to have on hand for my classes, but might have ordered more if they hadn’t run out.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Feb 9, 2018, at 10:21 AM, SUDSOL [Jane Bone] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40682h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rbone@tampabay.rr.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rbone@tampabay.rr.com

Since this is something we are allowed sell at classes, did they let demos order cases of it??? Why else would they run out with in less than 2 hours??  JMO

---- "SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via What's new at SU!" <ml+s1100894n40681h65@.nabble> wrote:

>
>  
> If just you reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members.
> Umm, yes, but there is still only “X” product so it only shortens the sold out time.  Just saying.
>
>  
>
> From: ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40669h73@.nabble]
> Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 1:19 PM
>
>
>
>
>
> So what can you do about this?  Use the fast sellout as social proof that you REALLY know what you are talking about when you say items are popular and/or sell out fast. Get out in front of it, distract your customers and spin it as positively as you can. Because this isn't the last time this sort of thing will happen......
>
>
>
>
>
> If just you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40681.html
>
> To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h7@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, visit

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h85@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by donnab07

So did I. And happy birthday again. 

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2018, at 11:57 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40672h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

This is exactly why I do not advertise specials like this to my customers. I sent my comments to the Sandbox.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40667h19@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40667h19@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@live.com

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble [ml+s1100894n40663h87@.nabble]

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40667.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40672.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Amen Nancy. That says it all. And I will learn from this to not promote this type of promo again. And let SU know that we won’t promote such a promo. 

-Blythe  
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2018, at 2:13 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n40676h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, On

If you no longer want to receive messages from me, simply reply to this email with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line.

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Fast%20Fuse%20goof%20up%20%20(is%20that%20new?)
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I’m with you Blythe! I’m done advertising promos like this; it creates too much ill will with my customers. I’ve posted my feelings in the Sandbox, I hope others will do the same.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n40663h95@.nabble] 
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 9:49 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Fast Fuse goof up (is that new?)

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: blythek@mac.com

~Blythe

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Blythe Klipple, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h95@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40673.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h6@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fast-Fuse-goof-up-is-that-new-tp40663p40676.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h20@n7.nabble.com