classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fall Color Combos

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What fall color combos are you using for cards this year?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Fall Color Combos

davism

I love the new in colors. Especially the blue and gold colors together  Mary Davis

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:58 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54697h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Fall+Color+Combos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fall-Color-Combos-tp54697.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I love these shades for fall:
Bumblebee, Cinnamon, Terra Cotta (not the right name, but it’s early here in AZ!) and a hint of Cherry Cobbler.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2020, at 2:47 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n54698h14@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Fall Color Combos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

I love the new in colors. Especially the blue and gold colors together Mary Davis

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:58 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54697h87@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fall-Color-Combos-tp54697.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fall-Color-Combos-tp54697p54698.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock and Crushed Curry.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:58 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54697h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I amusing Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, Merry Merlot, Pumpkin Pie, Cinnamon Cider, Garden Green, Old Olive, and Crumb Cake

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:58 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54697h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fall Color Combos

donnab07

Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze , Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54697h49@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n54697h49@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:58 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Fall Color Combos

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Fall%20Color%20Combos

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Fall Color Combos

Lois Folla

You guys are going to make me use the new in colors, I love it! Thank  you! 😊

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n54703h9@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54703h9@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 11:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Fall Color Combos

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Fall%20Color%20Combos

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Cajun Craze , Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n54697h49@.nabble [ml+s1100894n54697h49@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:58 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fall-Color-Combos-tp54697p54703.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Fall Color Combos

Lois Folla

Great questions, I was just about to look to see what I was going to pick today!   Having to stay a season or a few months ahead when preparing I’m getting ready for the Fall even though we are in the Summer.

My color choices are: Cajun Craze, Bumblee Bee, Misty Moonlight and Shaded Spruce. But I have not put them together in a card yet, so I’ll see once I make one. 😊

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n54697h23@.nabble <ml+s1100894n54697h23@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 12:58 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Robbie Rubala

I just posted a card to my blog that used Cherry Cobbler, Misty Moonlight, and Old Olive.  Very pretty color combo.!

Robbie

On Wed, Jul 29, 2020 at 12:58 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n54697h5@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h91@n7.nabble.com

--
Robbie Rubala
my blog - https://creationsinpaper.com/

my Stampin' Up website - http://robbierubala.stampinup.net

Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Fall Color Combos

Delphine Rinehart
My go to colors for fall are Cajun Craze, cherry cobbler, pumpkin pie and ow  I will add bumblebee.
Delphine

Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Reply | Threaded
|

Chris Occhipinti

Combo 1 - Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

Combo 2 - Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile and Poppy Parade

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: July 28, 2020 at 9:58 PM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Fall Color Combos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Dori Saltow

My favorite fall colors:  Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Bumblebee, Shaded Spruce & Early Espresso

Dori Saltow

Stampin' in TX

On 7/30/2020 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [Chris Occhipinti] via Business Talk wrote:
cho1888@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Fall Color Combos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cho1888@comcast.net

Combo 1 - Cinnamon Cider, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive

Combo 2 - Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Terracotta Tile and Poppy Parade

Chris Occhipinti
Olympia, WA

Sent from Xfinity Connect App

------ Original Message ------

To: cho1888@
Sent: July 28, 2020 at 9:58 PM

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Fall Color Combos
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h81@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Chris Occhipinti, please change the email address to: cho1888@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Fall-Color-Combos-tp54697p54722.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Virus-free. www.avast.com