classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Facebook Group Help

Wilkinsonb
Hi,
Can anyone tell me the purpose of a facebook group and if I need or should have one.
Thanks Brenda
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Facebook Group Help

joyce pacer

I HAVE ONE FOR MY CUSTOMERS AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO INVITE THEIR FRIENDS.  THE POST THAT I MAKE STAYS UP WHERE ON THE FB BUSINESS PAGE THEY MAY BE GONE AN HOUR LATER.  NOT ALL OF MY CUSTOMERS THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS.  IT GIVES THEM A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF THEIR WORK AND I SHARE THINGS I FIND ON LINE THAT I THINK THEY MIGHT LIKE, GIVING THE PERSON CREDIT.  NEVER CLAIM IT FOR YOUR OWN WORK.

ALSO, I HAVE ONE FOR MY PAPER PUMPKIN CUSTOMERS WHERE WE SHARE IDEAS ON HOW TO CHANGE AND USE THE KITS.

MY DOWNLINE HAS ONE WHERE THEY CAN ASK QUESTIONS.  I SHARE MY TUTORIALS WITH THEM AS WELL AS BUSINESS TIPS.  THIS KEEPS ME CONSTANTLY IN TOUCH WITH THEM SINCE MOST OF MINE LIVE IN OTHER TOWNS.

I LOVE THE FB GROUPS.  BY THE WAY, ON YOUR BUSINESS PAGE, ALWAYS SEND OUT AN INVITATION AND HAVE THEM MESSAGE YOU TO INCLUDE THEM.

From: "SUDSOL [Wilkinsonb] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n37060h74@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <joycepacer@>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2017 3:53:50 PM
Subject: SU!: Facebook Group Help

brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com?subject=Facebook Group Help
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: brendalovesherphotos@

Hi,
Can anyone tell me the purpose of a facebook group and if I need or should have one.
Thanks Brenda

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Wilkinsonb, please change the email address to: brendalovesherphotos@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Group-Help-tp37060.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat