Facebook Business Page

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Facebook Business Page

grantj

I am trying to add a cover picture to my new (unpublished) Facebook Business Page. Trouble is, all of my current pictures are on my camera roll on my iPhone, iPad or my Mac at school (which is restricted from Facebook). Does anyone know how to get pictures off a camera roll and onto a PC?

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Facebook Business Page

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
Can you email to yourself from your phone?

grantj wrote
I am trying to add a cover picture to my new (unpublished) Facebook Business
Page. Trouble is, all of my current pictures are on my camera roll on my
iPhone, iPad or my Mac at school (which is restricted from Facebook). Does
anyone know how to get pictures off a camera roll and onto a PC?

Janice H. Grant
Springfield, IL 62704
(217) 415-1860
Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Facebook Business Page

grantj

Good idea! I was more thinking of a mass move, but that will work in the meantime.

From: ml+s1100894n50336h15@.nabble <ml+s1100894n50336h15@.nabble>
Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2019 8:48 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <revjanstamps@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Facebook Business Page

patti@sudsol.com?subject=Re:%20Facebook%20Business%20Page

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

Can you email to yourself from your phone?

grantj wrote

I am trying to add a cover picture to my new (unpublished) Facebook Business
Page. Trouble is, all of my current pictures are on my camera roll on my
iPhone, iPad or my Mac at school (which is restricted from Facebook). Does
anyone know how to get pictures off a camera roll and onto a PC?

Janice H. Grant
Springfield, IL 62704
(217) 415-1860

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Business-Page-tp50335p50336.html

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avg.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Facebook Business Page

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by grantj

For a mass move, you'll have to plug the device into the PC using the usb end of the charger cord for the device.  Then, click to make the screen active on the device and it will ask you if you can trust the computer.  Obviously "yes".  Then click file folder in the tool bar on your PC.  In the left column click This PC.  Scroll down until you see IPad, Ipod, Iphone...  Click that.  Then in the center of the screen click on icon and folders will appear.  You can drag and drop an entire folder or single images into Pictures on your PC.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 9:39 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n50335h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Facebook+Business+Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I am trying to add a cover picture to my new (unpublished) Facebook Business Page. Trouble is, all of my current pictures are on my camera roll on my iPhone, iPad or my Mac at school (which is restricted from Facebook). Does anyone know how to get pictures off a camera roll and onto a PC?

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Business-Page-tp50335.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

THANK YOU, Sara!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 3, 2019, at 9:26 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50338h77@.nabble> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Facebook Business Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@

For a mass move, you'll have to plug the device into the PC using the usb end of the charger cord for the device. Then, click to make the screen active on the device and it will ask you if you can trust the computer. Obviously "yes". Then click file folder in the tool bar on your PC. In the left column click This PC. Scroll down until you see IPad, Ipod, Iphone... Click that. Then in the center of the screen click on icon and folders will appear. You can drag and drop an entire folder or single images into Pictures on your PC.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 9:39 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml%2Bs1100894n50335h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Facebook+Business+Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Business-Page-tp50335.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml%2Bs1100894n2311h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Business-Page-tp50335p50338.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

You could email it to yourself.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 6:39:36 PM PST, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50335h63@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Facebook Business Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h19@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Sue.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Nov 3, 2019, at 11:28 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50341h70@.nabble> wrote:

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Facebook Business Page
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

You could email it to yourself.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 6:39:36 PM PST, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50335h63@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h19@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Facebook-Business-Page-tp50335p50341.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

As others have said, for one or two photos just email them to yourself. As Sara said, if you want to move entire folders a USB cord or Flashdrive would be the way to go.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Nov 4, 2019, at 12:46 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50335h17@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Janice H. Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

(217) 415-1860

Virus-free. www.avg.com

To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h73@n7.nabble.com