Face Masks????

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Face Masks????

Nola Burkhard
I thought I saw a post here somewhere that SU! is now offering for Demo's to order face masks. Could someone please post the link as to what they look like and the #.
Thanks much, Nola
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Face Masks????

Angie Brailsford

Information can be viewed under this week's updates on the demo website.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57025h91@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Face+Masks????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I thought I saw a post here somewhere that SU! is now offering for Demo's to order face masks. Could someone please post the link as to what they look like and the #.
Thanks much, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Face-Masks-tp57025.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

Check the supply items on the demo site.
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57025h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Thanks much, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Face-Masks-tp57025.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I have checked the updates and the supply list and still, can’t find the post.
Nola

On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57027h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Face%20Masks????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 1:00 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57025h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks much, Nola

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Face-Masks-tp57025p57027.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

Of course, now I found the post so never mind - Murphy’s Law strikes again!

On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n57027h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Face%20Masks????
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE

Thanks much, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Face-Masks-tp57025p57027.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

This is copied and pasted from yesterday's update...

NEW LOGO ITEM: STAMPIN’ UP! FACE MASK

Show off your style with our new Stampin’ Up! face mask—now available via the supply list on the demonstrator website. This item would also make a great team or host gift, so stock up today! See it here.

Always looking forward to a stampin' good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede Friends on Facebook
Check out the Event page on Facebook :)
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore

n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist     

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 12:25 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57028h84@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Face+Masks????

I have checked the updates and the supply list and still, can’t find the post.
Nola

On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:10 AM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57027h13@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Face%20Masks????

Sara Levin

or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
(blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)

Thanks much, Nola

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml%2Bs1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Face-Masks-tp57025p57028.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Debra  Brown

This link should give you the image.  Ordering number is 158374  

Debra Brown   
Independant Stampin Up! Demonstrator
SUDSOL Patterns Coordinator

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 11:00 AM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n57025h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Thanks much, Nola

Debra Brown, Plains, MT
Patterns Coordinator