FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Ok – I GIVE  UP!!!  I have clicked on the link in this email a million times, I have searched the SU! site – and I can find NO INFO on this “product of the week”

Anyone have ideas on just WHERE on SU! they are hiding this “helpful” information to help me Succeed?????

Patti Scanlan

Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2016 6:03 AM
To: PATTI@
Subject: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Succeed Weekly

Product of the Week

Create It All—The Sky Is the Limit!

What do you think of when you see an airplane? Travel? Adventure? Well, Sale-A-Bration’s Sky Is the Limit Stamp Set offers that and more. The rustic plane image and versatile greetings lend themselves to all kinds of life milestones from babies to birthdays. Get creative and see where this stamp set takes you—the sky is the limit!

Patti Scanlan Fort Peck, Montana
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Phyllis Strickland

You’re right, it doesn’t work – it goes to main page.  I noticed that it didn’t go anywhere but didn’t have time to look and then I forgot about it.  The search box doesn’t find it either.   Not in SAB section either.  I think they goofed – but this is Thursday.  They should have posted a correction by now?

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n27046h60@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27046h60@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

k – I GIVE UP!!! I have clicked on the link in this email a million times, I have searched the SU! site – and I can find NO INFOs “product of the week” 

Anyone have ideas on just WHERE on SU! they are hiding this “helpful” information to help me Succeed?????

Patti Scanlan 

Succeed Weekly

Product of the Week

What do you think of when you see an airplane? Travel? Adventure? Well, Sale-A-Bration’s Sky Is the Limit Stamp Set offers that and more. The rustic plane image and versatile greetings lend themselves to all kinds of life milestones from babies to birthdays. Get creative and see where this stamp set takes you—the sky is the limit!

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Brenda Crawshaw

If you aren’t logged in BEFORE you click on the link it will bring you to the main page once you do.  If you are already logged in you will be brought to the SAB page regardless of what week you click on the “SAB Product Of the Week” link.  This week’s POTW was the Artistic Paper.

From: ml-node+s1100894n27047h27@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27047h27@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

pstrickland@me.com?subject=RE:%20FW:%20Succeed%20Weekly:%20The%20Sky%20Is%20the%20Limit%20with%20Sale-A-Bration!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

You’re right, it doesn’t work – it goes to main page. I noticed that it didn’t go anywhere but didn’t have time to look and then I forgot about it. The search box doesn’t find it either. Not in SAB section either. I think they goofed – but this is Thursday. They should have posted a correction by now?

Phyllis Strickland

From: ml-node+s1100894n27046h60@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n27046h60@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 5:50 PM
Subject: SU!: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

k – I GIVE UP!!! I have clicked on the link in this email a million times, I have searched the SU! site – and I can find NO INFOs “product of the week” 

Patti Scanlan 

Succeed Weekly

Product of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Succeed-Weekly-The-Sky-Is-the-Limit-with-Sale-A-Bration-tp27046p27047.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h63@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2016.0.7442 / Virus Database: 4522/11606 - Release Date: 02/11/16

Brenda Crawshaw Blog: http://www.TheCrawshawGroup.com Website: http://www.brendacrawshaw.stampinup.net Contact me! Bhc62@rcn.com or Brenda@TheCrawshawGroup.com 508-628-9765
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

wader
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

It comes to you in your weekly email. If you want to click on it and have it take you there you need to be logged into the site first, but make sure you are set up to get their weekly emails each week in Tuesday's. They are full of great information. 
Love,
Ronda 

On Thursday, February 11, 2016, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml-node%2Bs1100894n27046h31@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;patti@sudsol.com?subject%5Cx3dFW:%2BSucceed%2BWeekly:%2BThe%2BSky%2BIs%2Bthe%2BLimit%2Bwith%2BSale-A-Bration!&#39;);" target="_blank">Click here to reply directly to Patti Scanlan privately at patti@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;patti@sudsol.com&#39;);" target="_blank">patti@...

Ok – I GIVE UP!!! I have clicked on the link in this email a million times, I have searched the SU! site – and I can find NO INFO on this “product of the week”

Patti Scanlan

Succeed Weekly

Product of the Week

Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!
http://www.mysteepedteaparty.com/KT201327/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;patti@sudsol.com&#39;);" target="_blank">patti@...
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Succeed-Weekly-The-Sky-Is-the-Limit-with-Sale-A-Bration-tp27046.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email <a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h98@n5.nabble.com&#39;);" target="_blank">ml-node+s1100894n3h98@...
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator
In reply to this post by Brenda Crawshaw

Well.... I am logged in, still clicked the link... and I can't find any project of the week links!

:(

Patti

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 4:41 PM, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27048h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bhc62@rcn.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+FW:+Succeed+Weekly:+The+Sky+Is+the+Limit+with+Sale-A-Bration!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

If you aren’t logged in BEFORE you click on the link it will bring you to the main page once you do. If you are already logged in you will be brought to the SAB page regardless of what week you click on the “SAB Product Of the Week” link. This week’s POTW was the Artistic Paper.

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Still didn't work for me either  -I was logged  in before, too.
Phyllis 

On Feb 11, 2016, at 7:52 PM, SUDSOL [Patti Scanlan] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27051h15@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Well.... I am logged in, still clicked the link... and I can't find any project of the week links!
:(
Patti
On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 4:41 PM, SUDSOL [Brenda Crawshaw] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n27048h33@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
bhc62@rcn.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+FW:+Succeed+Weekly:+The+Sky+Is+the+Limit+with+Sale-A-Bration!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bhc62@rcn.com

If you aren’t logged in BEFORE you click on the link it will bring you to the main page once you do. If you are already logged in you will be brought to the SAB page regardless of what week you click on the “SAB Product Of the Week” link. This week’s POTW was the Artistic Paper.

Enjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!
Steeped Tea has you covered. Contact me today to learn more and get your parTEA started!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Succeed-Weekly-The-Sky-Is-the-Limit-with-Sale-A-Bration-tp27046p27051.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h27@n5.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

Alicia Chaparro
In reply to this post by Patti Scanlan

Here is the link for US demos for the SAB of 2015

Stampin’ Up! - Product of the Week

Must be logged in to view

Screenshot of US Demo Product of the Week Page”/>

<div class= Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

Square1 Masterpiece Consultant
Handmade gifts for any occasion: Made to Order!
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

This link takes you to a page for a 2015 product of the week, not current 2016.

Kim Innis

From: "SUDSOL [Alicia Chaparro] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27053h21@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <Kkinnis@>
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:47:44 PM

stampwithalicia@gmail.com?subject=Re: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampwithalicia@

Here is the link for US demos

Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

My DBWS/Blog

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Chaparro, please change the email address to: stampwithalicia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Succeed-Weekly-The-Sky-Is-the-Limit-with-Sale-A-Bration-tp27046p27053.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h71@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Patti Scanlan
Administrator

FYI – Demo Support said that the info is only available for a week until the new one comes out. Really not helpful to me I guess – would be better to at least be thru the entire SAB promotion.  Guess we will have to grab them right away and share on SUDSOL so that they are useful to us longer!!

Patti Scanlan

From: ml-node+s1100894n27056h81@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27056h81@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:12 PM

Kkinnis@fuse.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20FW:%20Succeed%20Weekly:%20The%20Sky%20Is%20the%20Limit%20with%20Sale-A-Bration!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Kkinnis@fuse.net

Kim Innis

From: "SUDSOL [Alicia Chaparro] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n27053h21@.nabble>

stampwithalicia@gmail.com?subject=Re: FW: Succeed Weekly: The Sky Is the Limit with Sale-A-Bration!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampwithalicia@

Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

My DBWS/Blog

Reply | Threaded
|

Gail Beezley

If you go to the SU! customer site, you should be able to see them all from the blog.

Feb 9, Perfectly Artistic DSP: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/02/09/sale-a-bration-product-of-the-week-perfectly-artistic-designer-series-paper

Feb 2, The Sky’s the Limit: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/02/02/sale-a-bration-product-of-the-week-the-sky-is-the-limit

Jan 26, Botanicals for You: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/01/26/sale-a-bration-product-of-the-week-botanicals-for-you-stamp-set-and-botanical-gardens-designer-vellum-stack

Jan 19, Hello set: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/01/19/sale-a-bration-product-of-the-week-hello-stamp-set

Jan 12, Flowering Fields: http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/blog-post/corporate-blog/2016/01/12/sale-a-bration-product-of-the-week-flower-power

cid:image001.png@01D165A3.C221E190

Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting

YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting

Instagram: www.instagram.com/rvcrafting

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/RVCrafting

From: ml-node+s1100894n27063h63@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n27063h63@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 2:35 PM
To: Gail Beezley <Gail@>

patti@sudsol.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20FW:%20Succeed%20Weekly:%20The%20Sky%20Is%20the%20Limit%20with%20Sale-A-Bration!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: patti@sudsol.com

FYI – Demo Support said that the info is only available for a week until the new one comes out. Really not helpful to me I guess – would be better to at least be thru the entire SAB promotion. Guess we will have to grab them right away and share on SUDSOL so that they are useful to us longer!!

Patti Scanlan

From: ml-node+s1100894n27056h81@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n27056h81@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:12 PM

Kkinnis@fuse.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20FW:%20Succeed%20Weekly:%20The%20Sky%20Is%20the%20Limit%20with%20Sale-A-Bration!

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Kkinnis@fuse.net

Kim Innis

Alicia Chaparro
SUDSOL Image Uploads

My DBWS/Blog

http://www.sudsol.org/blog/steepedlogo.jpgEnjoying fresh high quality tea is comforting, healthy, and easy! Hot or Iced, Black, Green, White, Herbal and more!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Patti Scanlan, please change the email address to: patti@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Succeed-Weekly-The-Sky-Is-the-Limit-with-Sale-A-Bration-tp27046p27063.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h3@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk,
click here.

Gail Beezley Currently in San Antonio, Texas Website: www.RVCrafting.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/rvcrafting Twitter: www.twitter.com/rvcrafting YouTube: www.youtube.com/rvcrafting