classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FW: Placemats

Lois Folla

Hi Dori,

I shared this with SUDSOL so everyone is aware not all can open everything. I'm not a techie and my word creates those documents. I'm not sure what system you use, and I wouldn't understand the difference, since I'm not techie, I'm creative 😊

You aren't a pain in my backside silly. But getting up set will not help any. It's not our fault you can't view it. We can all try to put things in pdf form, but that are extra steps when I do things when I'm not ready to put it into a PDF and then it takes up space and I  have to delete it. I put things in PDF form once it's finalized. I don't put it in PDF form when I share it with SUDSOL so you all can put your name and info and use it with your customers. That is why many of us share the way we can. We are thinking of others and trying to make what we are sharing able for you all to use in your business.

I know sometime I can change from using doc, but I have an updated system and if I use a lower file type, I will loss many of my program strengths.

Thank you for explaining where you are and I shared so others can try to help you as well.

Have a wonderful evening,
Lois Folla

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 8:03 PM
To: lois@
Subject: Placemats

Hi Lois.

Can you or Patty please put stuff like this in a PDF?  My computer does NOT do doc or docx or jpeg as I have a older computer.  I sure would appreciate it a lot.  Since we are sheltered in place, I always miss out on a lot of stuff cuz it seems like hardly anyone puts things on PDF anymore.  Thank goodness all the techniques are in PDF & for that I'm grateful.

Thanks for reading.  Sorry if I sound upset, well, maybe just a little.

I hope I'm not being a pain in someone's backside & I hope I didn't upset anyone as it wasn't my intention.

Stampin' in Texas

SU! Demonstrator

--
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: FW: Placemats

Dori Saltow

Hi Lois,

I'm not a techie either & it's just frustrating not to have the capability to do these things and I apologize for not knowing what all that you do just to do what you need to do, for all the un-necessary steps you would have to go through to put it in a PDF.  I had no idea.  Thanks for explaining it to me.

I usually don't get upset but I guess being house bound is getting to me & I bet to others as well.

I also want to thank you for getting back to me & taking the time to listen to me rant & for passing on my problem.

I love your beautiful cards,  You do awesome work.  Your a terrific lady & I loved how you explained things.  For that Thank You.

Stampin' In Texas

SU! Demonstrator

On 4/9/2020 5:38 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk wrote:
lois@stampinpress.com?subject=FW: Placemats
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Dori,

I shared this with SUDSOL so everyone is aware not all can open everything. I'm not a techie and my word creates those documents. I'm not sure what system you use, and I wouldn't understand the difference, since I'm not techie, I'm creative 😊

You aren't a pain in my backside silly. But getting up set will not help any. It's not our fault you can't view it. We can all try to put things in pdf form, but that are extra steps when I do things when I'm not ready to put it into a PDF and then it takes up space and I  have to delete it. I put things in PDF form once it's finalized. I don't put it in PDF form when I share it with SUDSOL so you all can put your name and info and use it with your customers. That is why many of us share the way we can. We are thinking of others and trying to make what we are sharing able for you all to use in your business.

I know sometime I can change from using doc, but I have an updated system and if I use a lower file type, I will loss many of my program strengths.

Thank you for explaining where you are and I shared so others can try to help you as well.

Lois Folla

Hi Lois.

Can you or Patty please put stuff like this in a PDF?  My computer does NOT do doc or docx or jpeg as I have a older computer.  I sure would appreciate it a lot.  Since we are sheltered in place, I always miss out on a lot of stuff cuz it seems like hardly anyone puts things on PDF anymore.  Thank goodness all the techniques are in PDF & for that I'm grateful.

Thanks for reading.  Sorry if I sound upset, well, maybe just a little.

I hope I'm not being a pain in someone's backside & I hope I didn't upset anyone as it wasn't my intention.

Stampin' in Texas

SU! Demonstrator

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Placemats-tp52525.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avast.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: FW: Placemats

Lois Folla

Thank you Sweetheart, and I will definitely keep you in mind when I share the placemats once I’m finished. I will send it in Doc for and PDF 😊

Xo

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n52528h84@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52528h84@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: FW: Placemats

dorisaltow@charter.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20FW:%20Placemats

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@charter.net

Hi Lois,

I'm not a techie either & it's just frustrating not to have the capability to do these things and I apologize for not knowing what all that you do just to do what you need to do, for all the un-necessary steps you would have to go through to put it in a PDF. I had no idea. Thanks for explaining it to me.

I usually don't get upset but I guess being house bound is getting to me & I bet to others as well.

I also want to thank you for getting back to me & taking the time to listen to me rant & for passing on my problem.

I love your beautiful cards, You do awesome work. Your a terrific lady & I loved how you explained things. For that Thank You.

Stampin' In Texas

SU! Demonstrator

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=FW: Placemats

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Dori,

You aren't a pain in my backside silly. But getting up set will not help any. It's not our fault you can't view it. We can all try to put things in pdf form, but that are extra steps when I do things when I'm not ready to put it into a PDF and then it takes up space and I have to delete it. I put things in PDF form once it's finalized. I don't put it in PDF form when I share it with SUDSOL so you all can put your name and info and use it with your customers. That is why many of us share the way we can. We are thinking of others and trying to make what we are sharing able for you all to use in your business.

Lois Folla

Hi Lois.

Can you or Patty please put stuff like this in a PDF? My computer does NOT do doc or docx or jpeg as I have a older computer. I sure would appreciate it a lot. Since we are sheltered in place, I always miss out on a lot of stuff cuz it seems like hardly anyone puts things on PDF anymore. Thank goodness all the techniques are in PDF & for that I'm grateful.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if I sound upset, well, maybe just a little.

Stampin' in Texas

SU! Demonstrator

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Placemats-tp52525.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@charter.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Placemats-tp52525p52528.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: FW: Placemats

joyce pacer

Your placemats are great.  I use to use the old version with new stampers and they loved them.  Then as SU kept eliminating products I finally gave up on them.  I have saved yours and intend to use them in the future.

Joyce
On April 10, 2020 at 12:54 PM "SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n52534h68@.nabble> wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=RE: SU!: FW: Placemats
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Thank you Sweetheart, and I will definitely keep you in mind when I share the placemats once I’m finished. I will send it in Doc for and PDF 😊

Xo

Lois

From: ml+s1100894n52528h84@.nabble < ml+s1100894n52528h84@.nabble >
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2020 9:56 PM
To: SUDSOL Group < lois@ >
Subject: Re: SU!: FW: Placemats

dorisaltow@?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20FW:%20Placemats

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dorisaltow@

Hi Lois,

I'm not a techie either & it's just frustrating not to have the capability to do these things and I apologize for not knowing what all that you do just to do what you need to do, for all the un-necessary steps you would have to go through to put it in a PDF. I had no idea. Thanks for explaining it to me.

I love your beautiful cards, You do awesome work. Your a terrific lady & I loved how you explained things. For that Thank You.

Stampin' In Texas

SU! Demonstrator

lois@?subject=FW : Placemats

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@

Hi Dori,

You aren't a pain in my backside silly. But getting up set will not help any. It's not our fault you can't view it. We can all try to put things in pdf form, but that are extra steps when I do things when I'm not ready to put it into a PDF and then it takes up space and I have to delete it. I put things in PDF form once it's finalized. I don't put it in PDF form when I share it with SUDSOL so you all can put your name and info and use it with your customers. That is why many of us share the way we can. We are thinking of others and trying to make what we are sharing able for you all to use in your business.

Lois Folla

Hi Lois.

Can you or Patty please put stuff like this in a PDF? My computer does NOT do doc or docx or jpeg as I have a older computer. I sure would appreciate it a lot. Since we are sheltered in place, I always miss out on a lot of stuff cuz it seems like hardly anyone puts things on PDF anymore. Thank goodness all the techniques are in PDF & for that I'm grateful.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if I sound upset, well, maybe just a little.

Stampin' in Texas

SU! Demonstrator

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the email address to: lois@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Dori Saltow, please change the email address to: dorisaltow@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Placemats-tp52525p52528.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/FW-Placemats-tp52525p52534.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat