FS: "Vintage" SU Hoodie and Button-Down Shirt - Size 2XL

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

FS: "Vintage" SU Hoodie and Button-Down Shirt - Size 2XL

Sharon Roeder
Cleaning out closets and found a button down shirt and hoodie I bought at convention several years ago - I THINK it was around 2008 (Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo were still In Colors! )

Both are a size 2X - although as with all SU clothing, they run on the small side for the size. In addition to the two photos posted here, I have close-ups and other views, so e-mail me if you'd like to see them.
Hoodie

Shirt: It's 97% cotton and 3% Lycra, so it has a little stretch (excuse the wrinkles, I'm lousy at ironing!) I think I only wore it twice (just don't care for button-up shirts), and it did fade a little when I washed it. There are button-tabs on the sleeves so it can be converted into a short-sleeved shirt.  

Hoodie: In pristine condition, worn for one afternoon at convention. Front has a applique pattern, as does right sleeve, and the hood is lined with patterned material (colors are Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo - think it's one of the patterns from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP?).

Anyone who's bought SU clothing knows how pricey it is, so would like to get $15 for the shirt and $35 for the hoodie (or best offer), plus $5 shipping for each. (If one person buys both, will ship for free.) Payment by PayPal to n2stampn63@yahoo.com.

Please contact me at n2stampn63@yahoo.com with any questions, or if you'd like to see additional photos.