classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Express Shipping

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Hello all!
I have a question that is driving me crazy!! So I placed an order today for 2day shipping (I need it for this weekend), I finalized at 10:10 pacific coast time. I thought I had plenty of time but it is for 11 am mountain time!! I called to see if I made it in time and Stampin Up is closed!!!

Do you think any chance of getting it?

Also, am I doing this right? In order to send a message to the group I now have to go to the sudsol.org, log in go to the group I want and then write and send? I can't just put it in my email and go from there?

Thanks your help is very much appreciated.

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Stampin' Up Demo
Wanna sign up for a class?  Call me!
Http://rosieslovebugs.stampinup.net
Email: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
cell:510-938-3593
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Express Shipping

michellebreton

Hi Rosemarie,

Unfortunately, I don’t think that you’ll be getting your order in time.  Not only was it placed after the 11am MT cut off, but Stampin’ Up is closed today for innovation day and as far as I know, they aren’t shipping anything.  Therefore, the earliest it will go out will be tomorrow, which would make a Monday delivery date.

Michelle

Like Stamping with Michelle on facebook or visit my blog at www.michellebreton.com

On Mar 19, 2014, at 1:50 PM, SUDSOL [Rosemarrie Gonzalez] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n7087h69@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello all!
I have a question that is driving me crazy!! So I placed an order today for 2day shipping (I need it for this weekend), I finalized at 10:10 pacific coast time. I thought I had plenty of time but it is for 11 am mountain time!! I called to see if I made it in time and Stampin Up is closed!!!

Also, am I doing this right? In order to send a message to the group I now have to go to the sudsol.org, log in go to the group I want and then write and send? I can't just put it in my email and go from there?

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Manager, Stampin' Up!
http://rosieposiesparties.stampinup.net/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Express-Shipping-tp7087.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h65@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Kirsteen Gill
In reply to this post by Rosemarrie Gonzalez

I'm replying to the group because the question of expedited shipping comes up often.....and I'm so disorganized I have a lot of experience of expedited shipping :(

Unfortunately it's more than likely it won't get to you in time :(

Because SU are closed today for an Innovation Day any expedited orders will not be processed until tomorrow. (I've done the same before and couldn't figure out why my order didn't arrive and so unfortunately  that's why I know).

Usually you have to place the expedited shipping order before 11am MT....so even if SU had not been closed today your order would not be processed until tomorrow.

If you place any expedited order over the weekend, on a holiday, or on an Innovation Day, it will not be processed until the following business day....doesn't matter if it's before 11MT or not, it's effectively been 'placed' before 11am on that business day.

A two day shipping which is processed tomorrow will be shipped out tomorrow afternoon and be delivered Monday....unless you are lucky and UPS deliver in your area on a Saturday but typically they do not (I have had ONE delivery on a Saturday and that was an order I paid for overnight shipping and UPS failed to deliver on the Friday as they should have because of truck 'circumstances' - when I called the truck with my package had broken down)

If you are DESPERATE to get it on Friday you may be able to talk with SU tomorrow and upgrade the expedited shipping to overnight which is $35....but you will need to call as early as you can before they process your order.

Good luck!
K

Kirsteen Gill
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Katy TX
(001) 713-594-5226

On Mar 19, 2014, at 12:50 PM, "SUDSOL [Rosemarrie Gonzalez] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n7087h40@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello all!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Manager, Stampin' Up!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: thornsandroses@sbcglobal.net
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h36@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

One thing Rosemarrie---SU is mostly closed today for Innovation Day.  Those who are working *might* grab your order out but I don't know about that time zone thing.

And........HI!  (((( ))))

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

On Mar 19, 2014, at 10:50 AM, SUDSOL [Rosemarrie Gonzalez] via Business Talk <ml-node+s1100894n7087h64@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

Hello all!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez
Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Manager, Stampin' Up!

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h60@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Express Shipping

Coleen Astalos

You can send messages via email without having to login to the site.  You just need to capture the email addresses to use and save them to you address book one time.  There is now one place where you can get the email addresses and here is how…

Login to the SUDSOL website, then click on the Discussion Forum link at the top of any page.

Once in the Discussion Forum, click on your name in the upper right corner (if it's not showing, click the login link to login to the Discussion forum) and select "My Subscriptions".  There you will see the email addresses you need for each category (Creative Share Ideas, Business Talk, etc.)  These addresses are specific to you.  You can add them to your email address book like any other contact and always have them available.

Then you just compose an email like normal and send it to the email address you saved in your address book.

Rosemarrie, I'll send you a private email with the addresses that are unique to you.

Coleen

Coleen Astalos, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Alamosa, CO, coleen@sudsol.com
See my website at http://alamosa.stampinup.net
Are you a demonstrator? Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!

Rosemarrie Gonzalez

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member