Experience Creativity brochure

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Experience Creativity brochure

Barbara Stitt
My order arrived today with items I had ordered from this brochure to show customers.  I was anxious
To try the Magnolia Lane Cards & More along with the Magnolia Blooms stamp set for beginners.  But,
When I opened the package they seemed rather small.  Sure enough, the measurements are smaller
Than indicated in the brochure and as far as I can tell from the postal info cannot be mailed.  I have
Sent an email to Demo Support about this.  Thought I would mention so that you will be aware of the
Incorrect measurements so as to not disappoint a beginning stamper.

Barbara Stitt
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Experience Creativity brochure

Maria Pobre

What are the dimensions?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 14, 2019, at 3:39 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48558h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Experience Creativity brochure
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

My order arrived today with items I had ordered from this brochure to show customers.  I was anxious
To try the Magnolia Lane Cards & More along with the Magnolia Blooms stamp set for beginners.  But,
When I opened the package they seemed rather small.  Sure enough, the measurements are smaller
Than indicated in the brochure and as far as I can tell from the postal info cannot be mailed.  I have
Sent an email to Demo Support about this.  Thought I would mention so that you will be aware of the

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

I used them as sap on a card with the smaller piece as the tag.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 1:39 AM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48558h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Experience+Creativity+brochure
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

My order arrived today with items I had ordered from this brochure to show customers.  I was anxious
To try the Magnolia Lane Cards & More along with the Magnolia Blooms stamp set for beginners.  But,
When I opened the package they seemed rather small.  Sure enough, the measurements are smaller
Than indicated in the brochure and as far as I can tell from the postal info cannot be mailed.  I have
Sent an email to Demo Support about this.  Thought I would mention so that you will be aware of the

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

Maria:  The envelope is 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”.  The card folded is 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 14, 2019, at 6:17 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48559h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Experience Creativity brochure
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

What are the dimensions?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 14, 2019, at 3:39 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48558h30@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558p48559.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Magnolia card sizes

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

IMG_4042.JPG (2M) Download Attachment
ATT00001.txt (30 bytes) Download Attachment

Here’s a photo showing the difference in the card sizes.  The card and envelope on
The top are our note cards.  The two below them are the ones in the new
Magnolia Lane cards and more.  The catalog indicates the envelopes are
 3-1/2” by 5”,  But they are actually 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”.  We need to be sure and tell
Customers these are not large enough to be mailed.  I have sent an email to
Demo Support about this.

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Thank you for the information!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 14, 2019, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48562h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Experience Creativity brochure

Maria:  The envelope is 3-1/2” x 4-1/2”.  The card folded is 3-1/4” x 4-1/4”.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 14, 2019, at 6:17 AM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48559h75@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Experience Creativity brochure
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

What are the dimensions?

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

Barbara Stitt

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558p48559.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558p48562.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Magnolia card sizes

Maria Pobre

IMG_4042.JPG (2M) Download Attachment
ATT00001.txt (30 bytes) Download Attachment

Thank you for the comparison!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Jun 14, 2019, at 11:02 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n48563h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Magnolia card sizes

Here’s a photo showing the difference in the card sizes.  The card and envelope on
The top are our note cards.  The two below them are the ones in the new
Magnolia Lane cards and more.  The catalog indicates the envelopes are
 3-1/2” by 5”,  But they are actually 4-1/2” x 3-1/2”.  We need to be sure and tell
Customers these are not large enough to be mailed.  I have sent an email to
Demo Support about this.

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Experience-Creativity-brochure-tp48558p48563.html