Excited About My Preorder

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Excited About My Preorder

Robin Messenheimer
I had everything that I was going to order today all laid out in a spreadsheet to maximize my SAB items as well as my Stampin' Rewards benefits. I figured that there would be some glitches in the preorder - there always are when a new catalog hits, and I've used my spreadsheet system to account for them in the past. Definitely needed it today for both good and not so good reasons.

The good news was that I was one of the lucky #2s from OnStage@Home who got a $50 product credit! And I had been "ho hum" about the papers offered to new demos. It wasn't until I saw the note online from SU! this morning that I realized that they're not the same papers we already have. So that $55+ made up for the $50 I was going to save. I'm already out of some colors in the original 6" x 6" papers, so this is a good thing.

I'd decided to focus on papers and embellishments in my preorder, with just a few stamp sets and that luscious Sand and Sea Suite. I'd intended to order the whole suite and crossed my fingers nothing in it would be unavailable. So glad to be able to order the whole thing.

I have plans for what I bought. One part of the plan is to get to work on redoing all of my card and 3D tutorials using fresh products. I can use Annual Catalog stamps and dies and fresh new papers and embellishments for the samples. Now that my Christmas cards are about done and ready to send out, I can hardly wait to start on the new stuff!
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Excited About My Preorder

Holly Krautkremer

Good for you n great ideas Robin n congrats on winning the $50 too! 

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56549h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
I had everything that I was going to order today all laid out in a spreadsheet to maximize my SAB items as well as my Stampin' Rewards benefits. I figured that there would be some glitches in the preorder - there always are when a new catalog hits, and I've used my spreadsheet system to account for them in the past. Definitely needed it today for both good and not so good reasons.

The good news was that I was one of the lucky #2s from OnStage@Home who got a $50 product credit! And I had been "ho hum" about the papers offered to new demos. It wasn't until I saw the note online from SU! this morning that I realized that they're not the same papers we already have. So that $55+ made up for the $50 I was going to save. I'm already out of some colors in the original 6" x 6" papers, so this is a good thing.

I'd decided to focus on papers and embellishments in my preorder, with just a few stamp sets and that luscious Sand and Sea Suite. I'd intended to order the whole suite and crossed my fingers nothing in it would be unavailable. So glad to be able to order the whole thing.

I have plans for what I bought. One part of the plan is to get to work on redoing all of my card and 3D tutorials using fresh products. I can use Annual Catalog stamps and dies and fresh new papers and embellishments for the samples. Now that my Christmas cards are about done and ready to send out, I can hardly wait to start on the new stuff!

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!, click here.
NAML
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Robin 

So glad you mentioned #2 winner (I was also) and have 3 $5 coupons so I cut wait to go shopping for free tonight! 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56549h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Elesa Rodriquez
So.....
Confused 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was a #2 winner too, but missed some of OnStage!  Where does the prize show up??????

I have my list but was waiting until tomorrow to order....First day has all the glitches.

And what new papers?????

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for any help clearing up my 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😁
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Excited About My Preorder

Robin Messenheimer

The #2 gift will show up on your first order on or after December 1st. I’ve read that there are different “prizes” and I managed to luck out with a $50 prize. Some people got stamp sets and other $$$ values.

Robin

From: Elesa Rodriquez [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56552h81@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 2:54 PM
To: Robin Messenheimer <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: Re: Excited About My Preorder

So.....
Confused 🤷🏻
I was a #2 winner too, but missed some of OnStage!  Where does the prize show up??????

I have my list but was waiting until tomorrow to order....First day has all the glitches.

And what new papers?????

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for any help clearing up my 🤦🏻😁

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56552.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Elesa Rodriquez

Hi Elesa,

No worries, if I can help you I will 😊  I missed Friday’s On Stage at Home and that is when they called #2 winners but my downlines were online and texted me I won!  WOO HOO Ha ha. They said who ever was #2 was a mystery gift and we would get in a demonstrator order as of Dec 1 (but I think only vailed through December it’s available) I did not see or hear about the $50 credit. I am on hold now with SU! with a few questions. So I’ll ask about the #2 price and email you back to confirm what I found out.  OH, I just saw Robin’s email confirming it for us… 😊

The new papers I think Robin was talking about was they did not show or tell about all of the DSP’s at On Stage at Home and she’s excited about purchasing them. But I’m not sure, that was a personal note she added. 😊

I had a very busy day today and just got on the Demo side and I see the messages about the dies not being orderable currently. I’m sure they hated to tell us that. But things happen and we can’t control it.

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: Elesa Rodriquez [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56552h28@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 7:54 PM
To: Lois Folla <StampWithLois@>

So.....
Confused 🤷🏻

And what new papers?????

Sorry for the confusion, but thanks for any help clearing up my 🤦🏻😁

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56552.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from What's new at SU!,
click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

zarazal

Hi there,I to was a number 2 but I only got $25.00. Was it a surprise for each of us as in different amounts?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56549h85@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h19@n7.nabble.com
NAML
--
Laura H. H. Zaraza
Celebrating 20+ Years as a
Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator
262-374-0219
My Blog:
www.laurazstamps.com
Shop with me
Laura H. H. Zaraza
Visit me at www.lauraZstamps.com
#262-374-0219
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Wow Robin!  I was  #2 as well, but I didn’t get the $50.00 credit.  Wonder
What my prize will be?   I would have thought everyone would get the same.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:25 PM, zarazal [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56555h51@.nabble> wrote:

Hi there,I to was a number 2 but I only got $25.00. Was it a surprise for each of us as in different amounts?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email [hidden email]
NAML
--
Laura H. H. Zaraza
262-374-0219
My Blog:
www.laurazstamps.com
Shop with me
Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56555.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h99@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by zarazal

You are absolutely right! I forgot about that $25. So my total today was $50, but only $25 for the #2 prize. But I’ll take it no matter how I got it. It was a nice surprise!

Robin

From: zarazal [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56555h74@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 4:25 PM
To: Robin Messenheimer <rmessenheimer@>

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 6:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

NAML

--

Laura H. H. Zaraza

262-374-0219

My Blog:

www.laurazstamps.com

Shop with me

Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Peri Beal
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

I was a #2 as well. I believe we actually got $25 as our mystery prize and everyone got $25 at the tail end of On Stage. So we #2s received a total of $50.

If you look at the Rewards Report it shows two separate $25 rewards if you're a number 2.

When you start an order, the system automatically prompts you if you want to use your product credit. 

Peri 

Peri Beal

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 8:39 PM Barbara Stitt [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56557h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Wow Robin!  I was  #2 as well, but I didn’t get the $50.00 credit.  Wonder
What my prize will be?   I would have thought everyone would get the same.

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:25 PM, zarazal [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

NAML
--
Laura H. H. Zaraza
262-374-0219
My Blog:
www.laurazstamps.com
Shop with me
Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56557.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h78@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I thought everyone was getting a $25.00 credit.  The #2 prize was separate.
Am I mistaken about that?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 9:50 PM, Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56558h44@.nabble> wrote:

You are absolutely right! I forgot about that $25. So my total today was $50, but only $25 for the #2 prize. But I’ll take it no matter how I got it. It was a nice surprise!

Robin

Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 4:25 PM
To: Robin Messenheimer <[hidden email]>

NAML

--

Laura H. H. Zaraza

262-374-0219

My Blog:

www.laurazstamps.com

Shop with me

Laura H. H. Zaraza
#262-374-0219

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56558.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Kim Innis

I was a 2 also, but only got a $25 bonus.

Kim Innis
kkinnis12@gmail.com
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56549h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Didn’t Shelly say at the end that everyone was getting a $25 bonus?  I’ll
Try and replay and see.  Maybe we are getting a surprise in our orders
In addition to the $25 and it does not show up on our order entry.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 10:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56562h68@.nabble> wrote:

Kim Innis
[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

NAML

http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56562.html
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

I’m really excited about my preorder too. I have been waiting for the mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and was so excited to be finally able to order it that I woke up about every two hours last night thinking it was time to get up. Finally at 4:30 am I did get up and place my order. Then I was able to go back to bed and get another hour and a half of good sleep. 

I had $40 credit to use which I am rationalizing made the mini only $20. Of course I ordered much more than that. $25 of that $40 was the $25 that everyone got and $15 was product credit awarded Dec 1. What I don’t understand is this product credit. Is it the new version of the flex program? 
Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml+s1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Kim Innis

Me, too. But Connie reminded me about the $25 all attendee prize. So I “just” got $25. I’ll take it!

Robin Messenheimer

On Dec 1, 2020, at 5:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56562h91@.nabble> wrote:

Kim Innis
[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <[hidden email]> wrote:

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h22@.nabble
NAML
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Barbara Stitt

Would you please explain about the $25 bonus?  I hadn’t heard about this – is it for all demonstrators?  Only those that attended on-stage?  Clarification appreciated.  😊

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n56565h2@.nabble <ml+s1100894n56565h2@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 10:37 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20Excited%20About%20My%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Didn’t Shelly say at the end that everyone was getting a $25 bonus?  I’ll

Try and replay and see.  Maybe we are getting a surprise in our orders

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 1, 2020, at 10:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml+s1100894n56562h68@.nabble> wrote:

Kim Innis
[hidden email]
513-703-9053

NAML

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56565.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder

Holly Krautkremer

Pam,

It was for only those that attended OnStage. It would be a product credit when you place your demo order. Mine showed up Nov. 7. When I placed my premier order I actually had a pop up box with a note about it. If you didn't attend OnStage then you would not receive it.

Holly

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 6:24 AM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56570h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Would you please explain about the $25 bonus? I hadn’t heard about this – is it for all demonstrators? Only those that attended on-stage? Clarification appreciated. 😊

Pam

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Re:%20Excited%20About%20My%20Preorder

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Didn’t Shelly say at the end that everyone was getting a $25 bonus?  I’ll

Try and replay and see.  Maybe we are getting a surprise in our orders

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
[hidden email]
513-703-9053

NAML

NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56565.html

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56570.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h46@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker

Ok.  Thanks. Makes perfect sense  ENJOY the bonus 🎄

Pam

On Dec 2, 2020, at 6:43 AM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via What's new at SU! <ml+s1100894n56571h88@.nabble> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Excited About My Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@

Pam,

It was for only those that attended OnStage. It would be a product credit when you place your demo order. Mine showed up Nov. 7. When I placed my premier order I actually had a pop up box with a note about it. If you didn't attend OnStage then you would not receive it.

Holly

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 6:24 AM SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56570h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=RE:+SU!:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Would you please explain about the $25 bonus? I hadn’t heard about this – is it for all demonstrators? Only those that attended on-stage? Clarification appreciated. 😊

Pam

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Re:%20Excited%20About%20My%20Preorder

Didn’t Shelly say at the end that everyone was getting a $25 bonus? I’ll

Try and replay and see. Maybe we are getting a surprise in our orders

Sent from my iPad

Kim Innis
[hidden email]
513-703-9053

NAML

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h40@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56570.html
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56571.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml+s1100894n1663h40@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Kelly Taranto
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

I don't usually chime into these conversations, but I want to thank Sue for her note because I completely forgot about the mini being available! I had a preorder ready and when I saw the news about the dies being delayed I took that as a good thing. Saves me $ now, and I can do what I really should be doing---focusing on promoting Curvy Celebrations (which I purchased and only promoted in my newsletter) and to make samples with the PPP product I ordered last month after On Stage. (not to mention all the Christmas projects I need to make in the next two weeks). Also I really *should* keep my BIG order for Jan 5 - when Demonstrators start to earn SAB Rewards.  Lemons into lemonade!

I have to order catalogs, so will place an order today for the mini cut & emboss, and maybe 1-2 smaller things.

Happy hump day all!
Kelly

Kelly Taranto, Wilson, NC, thelatenightstamper.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I’m really excited about my preorder too. I have been waiting for the mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and was so excited to be finally able to order it that I woke up about every two hours last night thinking it was time to get up. Finally at 4:30 am I did get up and place my order. Then I was able to go back to bed and get another hour and a half of good sleep. 

I had $40 credit to use which I am rationalizing made the mini only $20. Of course I ordered much more than that. $25 of that $40 was the $25 that everyone got and $15 was product credit awarded Dec 1. What I don’t understand is this product credit. Is it the new version of the flex program? 
Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=0" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
513-703-9053

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020, 7:22 PM Robin Messenheimer [via SUDSOL] <<a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=1" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]> wrote:

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email <a href="x-msg://3/user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&amp;node=56562&amp;i=2" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external" class="">[hidden email]
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%2Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56567.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%2Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%2Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56567.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

--
kelly@thelatenightstamper.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson

Appreciate your very positive take, Kelly.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 8:24 AM SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via What's new at SU! <ml%2Bs1100894n56573h90@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Excited+About+My+Preorder
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

I don't usually chime into these conversations, but I want to thank Sue for her note because I completely forgot about the mini being available! I had a preorder ready and when I saw the news about the dies being delayed I took that as a good thing. Saves me $ now, and I can do what I really should be doing---focusing on promoting Curvy Celebrations (which I purchased and only promoted in my newsletter) and to make samples with the PPP product I ordered last month after On Stage. (not to mention all the Christmas projects I need to make in the next two weeks). Also I really *should* keep my BIG order for Jan 5 - when Demonstrators start to earn SAB Rewards. Lemons into lemonade!

I have to order catalogs, so will place an order today for the mini cut & emboss, and maybe 1-2 smaller things.

Happy hump day all!
Kelly

Kelly Taranto, Wilson, NC, thelatenightstamper.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%252Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder

Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%252Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 11:49 PM SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via What's new at SU! <ml%252Bs1100894n56567h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sue@...?subject=Re:+Excited+About+My+Preorder

Sue Erickson
the Soggy Stamper

On Dec 1, 2020, at 7:58 PM, Kim Innis [via SUDSOL] <ml%252Bs1100894n56562h0@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Kim Innis
513-703-9053

NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, ml%252Bs1100894n1663h31@n7.nabble.com
NAML

To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%252Bs1100894n1663h49@n7.nabble.com

--
kelly@thelatenightstamper.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Excited-About-My-Preorder-tp56549p56573.html
To start a new topic under What's new at SU!, email ml%2Bs1100894n1663h80@n7.nabble.com
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/