Everything is Rosy

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Everything is Rosy

Charlotte Lindmeier
I hope everyone is having a great day. The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Judie Snoots. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week is:
Are your customers buying the Everything is Rosy bundle?  How are you promoting it?
I e-mailed the Everything is Rosy flyer to all of my customers.  No one has purchased at this time.  They are waiting to use their dollars on new items in the new catalog.  I have not purchased, electing to spend that money on products to be used all year.  It is beautiful but, I have resisted temptation.
I have promoted the “Everything Is Rosy” on both my blog and on my FB page.  I started promoting it straight away when it was first announced.  I have decided to not purchase the package as I prefer to buy from the catalogue when it is live.  I can’t justify a purchase that only lasts one month.  I have sold one set and I can see why, it is so beautiful.
Customers love this set, but they are seeing so much of the new on the Internet and deciding to wait.  In my opinion, it has been a big mistake to show new catalog items so far ahead as it slows down sales from the current catalog.  Even items they had planned to order are being forgotten because they see something they prefer from the new catalog!  And, with trimmer blades not available has not helped.  Just have to do the best we can for now.  I am not ordering rosy because it is useless in Demos after such a short period of time.  Beautiful set though.
I love the limited time products like the advance purchase of Suites from the new catalog, and the Rosy Medley because they create a sense of urgency to purchase.

I think promoting a new suite BEFORE the catalog goes active (like they did in the previous two years with Eastern Palace and Share What You Love) is great for demos because it offers our customers something new, but we also know we can use it for more than a year in our regular business.  I make samples and promise my customers a FREE class (using their own supplies) if they purchase the suite.  

I also love the idea of the limited time medley, but there are a couple of things I would change to make it a better purchase for demonstrators.  First, we NEED to get our hands on the product early.  We all know the pictures of samples don’t do any of products justice, so we need to show REAL samples (especially those papers with the foil accents).  Second, it would be a great idea to include AT LEAST the bundle (stamp set and dies) in the new catalog, so demonstrators don’t feel like the purchase is a waste, being available for such a short time.

I DID purchase the Rosy Medley.  I thought it was beautiful, and although I didn’t get any samples made, I was able to show it in real life at my stamp clubs last week.  I sold ten, so it more than paid for itself.  I did take a chance that it would still be available by the club dates, but with all I’ve heard from demos not planning to purchase or promote it, it was a chance I was willing to take.  

I am NOT saying everyone should purchase or promote it.  We all have different business goals and customers, and everyone has to do what is best for their business.   It’s an expensive item, and I totally understand that the purchase price is more than some demonstrators may be able to recoup with only a month to sell it, especially never knowing when it might sell out.  In that case, I wouldn’t buy it either!  
I did not purchase or heavily promote this due to the short time and SU tendency to run out very quickly. . Also the one note color theme of navy and pink - too much of one thing.   People are seeing so much about the new catalog ever since on stage so are waiting for the new book. I agree sales have taken a hit because most bloggers and you tubers are all about the new catalog items. At least there are a lot of good bundles in the new book so June should start out with a bang. I have the longest wish list I’ve had for the past few years!  I think my customers will, too, because I see things that I know who will love it. Glad to see that happening again. 
I promoted it with my Stamp Club members so they all bought it (and I did too) and I promised I would make a project with it at our May Stamp Club.
I have some customers who have already purchased the suit. I am offering a half day class with my samples. 
I sent emails out to my customers in April telling them about it and to "preorder" the Medley from me and they would get a FREE class with three projects using the kit.  I had four take advantage of it.  I'm sure when the others see the Kit and samples in person this month, I'll get a few more.  It truly is a GORGEOUS kit!  I'm glad I got it!
I have sold 2, but my customers think the “Thoughtful Branches” bundle was a more versatile set….guess they prefer trees to florals.  They want to see the new floral sets in the catalog, so most are holding out.
I’ve sold two, which is about what I expected.  Most everyone else is waiting for the new catalog.
I have advertised and shared photos of samples made with this suite of products, but decided to not purchase it.  I have not sold any so far.
I've sold 4 so far and I even bought another one for myself - I can see me using it in scrapbooking! I made up a document with 11 samples and I actually sent it in to the SUDOL Board for sharing I want my customers to love it as much as I do, so I'm sending each one who buys it the document as an incentive for them to use the products.
Everyone is welcome to use it as an incentive too!!  Check out her original post if you’d like to her document.
I had 2 customers order it right away, I ordered mine too. Made up cards with it and will email them out soon.
I love the kit!!!
They have not. I have a small group of customers and they aren't interested in it at all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Everything is Rosy

Judie Snoots

Thank you so much. Your kindness is very much appreciated.  Sunshine, Judie

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 11:06 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n48100h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Everything+is+Rosy
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

I hope everyone is having a great day. The winner for this week’s free SUDSOL time was drawn from the entries made this week.  The more you share the more chances you have at winning FREE SUDSOL time. Our winner this week is Judie Snoots. Thanks to the demonstrators that shared their ideas.  This is what makes SUDSOL so great.

Our question this week is:
Are your customers buying the Everything is Rosy bundle? How are you promoting it?
I e-mailed the Everything is Rosy flyer to all of my customers. No one has purchased at this time. They are waiting to use their dollars on new items in the new catalog. I have not purchased, electing to spend that money on products to be used all year. It is beautiful but, I have resisted temptation.
I have promoted the “Everything Is Rosy” on both my blog and on my FB page. I started promoting it straight away when it was first announced. I have decided to not purchase the package as I prefer to buy from the catalogue when it is live. I can’t justify a purchase that only lasts one month. I have sold one set and I can see why, it is so beautiful.
Customers love this set, but they are seeing so much of the new on the Internet and deciding to wait. In my opinion, it has been a big mistake to show new catalog items so far ahead as it slows down sales from the current catalog. Even items they had planned to order are being forgotten because they see something they prefer from the new catalog! And, with trimmer blades not available has not helped. Just have to do the best we can for now. I am not ordering rosy because it is useless in Demos after such a short period of time. Beautiful set though.
I love the limited time products like the advance purchase of Suites from the new catalog, and the Rosy Medley because they create a sense of urgency to purchase.

I think promoting a new suite BEFORE the catalog goes active (like they did in the previous two years with Eastern Palace and Share What You Love) is great for demos because it offers our customers something new, but we also know we can use it for more than a year in our regular business. I make samples and promise my customers a FREE class (using their own supplies) if they purchase the suite.

I also love the idea of the limited time medley, but there are a couple of things I would change to make it a better purchase for demonstrators. First, we NEED to get our hands on the product early. We all know the pictures of samples don’t do any of products justice, so we need to show REAL samples (especially those papers with the foil accents). Second, it would be a great idea to include AT LEAST the bundle (stamp set and dies) in the new catalog, so demonstrators don’t feel like the purchase is a waste, being available for such a short time.

I DID purchase the Rosy Medley. I thought it was beautiful, and although I didn’t get any samples made, I was able to show it in real life at my stamp clubs last week. I sold ten, so it more than paid for itself. I did take a chance that it would still be available by the club dates, but with all I’ve heard from demos not planning to purchase or promote it, it was a chance I was willing to take.

I am NOT saying everyone should purchase or promote it. We all have different business goals and customers, and everyone has to do what is best for their business. It’s an expensive item, and I totally understand that the purchase price is more than some demonstrators may be able to recoup with only a month to sell it, especially never knowing when it might sell out. In that case, I wouldn’t buy it either!
I did not purchase or heavily promote this due to the short time and SU tendency to run out very quickly. . Also the one note color theme of navy and pink - too much of one thing. People are seeing so much about the new catalog ever since on stage so are waiting for the new book. I agree sales have taken a hit because most bloggers and you tubers are all about the new catalog items. At least there are a lot of good bundles in the new book so June should start out with a bang. I have the longest wish list I’ve had for the past few years! I think my customers will, too, because I see things that I know who will love it. Glad to see that happening again.
I promoted it with my Stamp Club members so they all bought it (and I did too) and I promised I would make a project with it at our May Stamp Club.
I have some customers who have already purchased the suit. I am offering a half day class with my samples.
I sent emails out to my customers in April telling them about it and to "preorder" the Medley from me and they would get a FREE class with three projects using the kit. I had four take advantage of it. I'm sure when the others see the Kit and samples in person this month, I'll get a few more. It truly is a GORGEOUS kit! I'm glad I got it!
I have sold 2, but my customers think the “Thoughtful Branches” bundle was a more versatile set….guess they prefer trees to florals. They want to see the new floral sets in the catalog, so most are holding out.
I’ve sold two, which is about what I expected. Most everyone else is waiting for the new catalog.
I have advertised and shared photos of samples made with this suite of products, but decided to not purchase it. I have not sold any so far.
I've sold 4 so far and I even bought another one for myself - I can see me using it in scrapbooking! I made up a document with 11 samples and I actually sent it in to the SUDOL Board for sharing I want my customers to love it as much as I do, so I'm sending each one who buys it the document as an incentive for them to use the products.
Everyone is welcome to use it as an incentive too!!  Check out her original post if you’d like to her document.
I had 2 customers order it right away, I ordered mine too. Made up cards with it and will email them out soon.
I love the kit!!!
They have not. I have a small group of customers and they aren't interested in it at all.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Everything-is-Rosy-tp48100.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h19@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Virus-free. www.avast.com