Evaluating your business

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Evaluating your business

joyce pacer
Reading all of these responses to this question shows me that the big problem is finding new customers and the second is being our own best customer or impulse buying.  One or two said that being consistent was a problem and I know even more have this problem than what responded to the question.

I think at the first of the year, this would be a three great topics to approach in the business chat.  I know that I have some information from twenty years of classes that I can find that might help and a brain storming session could help.

A couple of weeks ago there were only three of us in chat and one of the ladies had just moved to a new area and is trying to restart her business and we did some brainstorming on how to solve this problem.

Very few of you attend the business chat and I know that with it being on a Wednesday evening many have church obligations, but that seems to be the over all best time to hold these.  I leave the notes up and also copies of any information that I have researched for you at the very beginning of chat.  You do have to stroll back to the very start in order to find this.

Please add the Business Chat on your calendar, I think you will find it informative as well as a great group of demonstrators to become on line friends with.
 Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Evaluating your business

Cherie Hunt

Where would I find your Business Chat notes?
Cherie Hunt
huntabc@

From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50978h1@.nabble>
To: "Cherie Hunt" <huntabc@>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 9:30:57 PM
Subject: SU!: Evaluating your business

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Evaluating%20your%20business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Reading all of these responses to this question shows me that the big problem is finding new customers and the second is being our own best customer or impulse buying.  One or two said that being consistent was a problem and I know even more have this problem than what responded to the question.

I think at the first of the year, this would be a three great topics to approach in the business chat.  I know that I have some information from twenty years of classes that I can find that might help and a brain storming session could help.

A couple of weeks ago there were only three of us in chat and one of the ladies had just moved to a new area and is trying to restart her business and we did some brainstorming on how to solve this problem.

Very few of you attend the business chat and I know that with it being on a Wednesday evening many have church obligations, but that seems to be the over all best time to hold these.  I leave the notes up and also copies of any information that I have researched for you at the very beginning of chat.  You do have to stroll back to the very start in order to find this.

Please add the Business Chat on your calendar, I think you will find it informative as well as a great group of demonstrators to become on line friends with.
 Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Evaluating-your-business-tp50978.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Evaluating your business

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I've never been able to participate in the Chat but plan to in the New Year.
I'm coming up on 10 years and new customers are a problem.   
Merry Christmas 
Karen  Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50978h47@.nabble>
Date: 12/19/19 9:20 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Evaluating your business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Evaluating-your-business-tp50978.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Karen, we would love for you to attend and I ask for suggestions on ideas for discussion each week for the next week.  Please join us.  
On December 20, 2019 at 6:58 AM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50985h49@.nabble> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=RE: SU!: Evaluating your business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

I've never been able to participate in the Chat but plan to in the New Year.
I'm coming up on 10 years and new customers are a problem.   
Merry Christmas 
Karen  Bernhardt 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n50978h47@.nabble >
Date: 12/19/19 9:20 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group < grammyKaren51@ >

joycepacer@?subject=Evaluating your business

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Evaluating-your-business-tp50978p50985.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Cherie Hunt

Business Chat note are at the beginning of the chat.  When you sign in to the chat room, the end of the chat is what you see.  You need to stroll back to the very beginning ( there will be a lot of pages to scroll back through) and at the very beginning I post my notes.  That way people can read the notes and ask questions as we go along.  Joyce
On December 19, 2019 at 9:39 PM "SUDSOL [Cherie Hunt] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n50980h94@.nabble> wrote:

huntabc@ctcn.net?subject=Re: SU!: Evaluating your business
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: huntabc@

Where would I find your Business Chat notes?
Cherie Hunt
huntabc@

From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n50978h1@.nabble >
To: "Cherie Hunt" < huntabc@ >
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 9:30:57 PM

joycepacer@?subject=Evaluating%20your%20business

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h76@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cherie Hunt, please change the email address to: huntabc@ctcn.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Evaluating-your-business-tp50978p50980.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat