Envelopes For Wedding Invites

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Envelopes For Wedding Invites

Brunie Quinones
Does anyone know where I can get wedding invitation envelopes?  I need envelopes for the response card and the invite - preferably something that would match the Very Vanilla cardstock.  Thanks for any help!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Envelopes For Wedding Invites

Joan Leblanc

Use your envelope punch board and make them!
They will look soooooo professional!!
Joan
----- Original Message -----
To: jolly15@sympatico.ca
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:07 PM
Subject: SU!: Envelopes For Wedding Invites

Does anyone know where I can get wedding invitation envelopes?  I need envelopes for the response card and the invite - preferably something that would match the Very Vanilla cardstock.  Thanks for any help!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelopes-For-Wedding-Invites-tp3923.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Envelopes For Wedding Invites

Nola Burkhard
Back from Christmas with family.  I totally agree--I made several batches of envlopes while were visiting in PA ----to sell in my Etsy shop.  Next up--thanks to Joan---vanilla and white ones--then I will glue on one of the die cut dresses--embossed with one of our many folders to top on the left side which still leaves room for the mailing label or for them to hand write it before mailing.

Thanks for another GREAT idea from our Suds team!!!
Nola--Inkonmypaws.etsy.com

Joan Leblanc wrote
Use your envelope punch board and make them!
They will look soooooo professional!!
Joan
  ----- Original Message -----
  To: Joan Leblanc [via SUDSOL]
  Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 11:07 PM
  Subject: SU!: Envelopes For Wedding Invites

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@
  If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
  To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h81@.nabble 
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Envelopes For Wedding Invites

Darlene Oudette
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

Heinrich envelopes ...  if you go through OperationWriteHome.org you'll get a discount

On Dec 27, 2013 11:07 PM, "Brunie Quinones [via Business Talk]" <ml-node%2Bs1100894n3923h16@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n3h96@n5.nabble.com