Envelope Punch Board

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Envelope Punch Board

Janice Ladd-Horkey
Is it possible to make a narrow note card envelope using the punch board? (2 1/2 x 4 1/2 + flap) If so, what would the paper size and score line be?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Envelope Punch Board

grantj

I have no clue, but that’s a GREAT question! Please share the answers. (Especially the ones that make it easy to do!🤣🤣)

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 14, 2021, at 4:54 PM, SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57135h84@.nabble> wrote:

jladdhorkey@comcast.net?subject=Envelope Punch Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jladdhorkey@

Is it possible to make a narrow note card envelope using the punch board? (2 1/2 x 4 1/2 + flap) If so, what would the paper size and score line be?

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janice Ladd-Horkey, please change the email address to: jladdhorkey@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h73@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by Janice Ladd-Horkey

Janice:

I have an App on my phone called: Envelope Punch Board Calculator.  I input your dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" and this is the result: 
Paper = 6 1/8" x 6 1/8" and Score line = 2 3/8".  I didn't try it out, so I hope it works for you. Stay safe and stay well.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jladdhorkey@comcast.net?subject=Envelope+Punch+Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jladdhorkey@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janice Ladd-Horkey, please change the email address to: jladdhorkey@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Wow! An App for the envelope punch board!
Who new??? Now we all do!!!
I still have mine and have no plans to give it up!
Great info!
Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2021, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57137h23@.nabble> wrote:

stampinjudie@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Envelope Punch Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@

Janice:

I have an App on my phone called: Envelope Punch Board Calculator. I input your dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" and this is the result:
Paper = 6 1/8" x 6 1/8" and Score line = 2 3/8". I didn't try it out, so I hope it works for you. Stay safe and stay well.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jladdhorkey@comcast.net

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57137.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter
In reply to this post by Judie Snoots

I did try it, Judie and Janice, and I got an envelope that is just a smidge less than 3" square.  So I guess it's back to the drawing board, everyone!  Do share when someone gets this figured out, ok?

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/14/2021 5:36:25 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57137h44@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Janice:

I have an App on my phone called: Envelope Punch Board Calculator. I input your dimensions: 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" and this is the result:
Paper = 6 1/8" x 6 1/8" and Score line = 2 3/8". I didn't try it out, so I hope it works for you. Stay safe and stay well.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judie Snoots, please change the email address to: stampinjudie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57137.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

How about writing to WE R Memory Keepers?  Maybe they have a solution for this.  Slimline cards are so trendy right now that it seems like they should have a solution 

Here is a You Tube video - maybe you can use her technique but compute for your size.

Phyllis Strickland
pstrickland@me.com
484-354-6395

On Jan 14, 2021, at 7:37 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57139h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Envelope%20Punch%20Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I did try it, Judie and Janice, and I got an envelope that is just a smidge less than 3" square.  So I guess it's back to the drawing board, everyone!  Do share when someone gets this figured out, ok?

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

In a message dated 1/14/2021 5:36:25 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n57137h44@.nabble writes:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@gmail.com

Janice:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As < ml%2Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Reply | Threaded
|

davism
In reply to this post by Nola Burkhard

I know Nola. My sister wanted me to make 4 different colored envelopes for her granddaughters for Christmas. No problem. So I whipped them right up for her. 

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:02 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57138h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Envelope+Punch+Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Great info!
Nola 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2021, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [Judie Snoots] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n57137h23@.nabble> wrote:

stampinjudie@...?subject=Re: SU!: Envelope Punch Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampinjudie@

Janice:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jladdhorkey@...?subject=Envelope+Punch+Board

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57138.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judie Snoots
In reply to this post by Judi Carpenter

Judi:

Thanks for trying out the App suggested size.  I am sorry to hear it didn't work for Janice's project. Maybe the App didn't have programming for small sizes.  We shall prevail as we search for a correct answer.  Have a good weekend.

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:37 PM SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57139h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Envelope+Punch+Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

Judi

Haf2Stamp Team Leader

Janice:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As < ml%252Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h71@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57139.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by davism

I saw 2 apps in Google Play. Interesting enough one had su in the description. Very cool.

Thanks for sharing. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager 

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021, 5:32 AM SUDSOL [davism] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57142h18@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Envelope+Punch+Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

I know Nola. My sister wanted me to make 4 different colored envelopes for her granddaughters for Christmas. No problem. So I whipped them right up for her.

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 7:02 PM SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Product Q&As <ml%252Bs1100894n57138h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@...?subject=Re:+SU!:+Envelope+Punch+Board
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Great info!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

Janice:

Sunshine, Judie Snoots 🌻

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml%25252Bs1100894n57135h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%25252Bs1100894n1954h0@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57138.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%252Bs1100894n1954h54@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Envelope-Punch-Board-tp57135p57142.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h90@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sara Levin
In reply to this post by Janice Ladd-Horkey

Janice ~

Try a piece of paper 6-1/2" x 6-1/2" and the first score at 2-3/4".   It gives a rectangular envelope.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:54 PM SUDSOL [Janice Ladd-Horkey] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n57135h77@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h66@n7.nabble.com