Embossing Paste

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Embossing Paste

Brunie Quinones
I'm not having any luck with the embossing paste. A while back, I had opened one and when I went to use it several weeks later, it was completely dry. I just opened a brand new one that I bought some time ago and it was also completely dry.
Would love to use this product often, but not sure why it dries up. Any suggestions? Am I supposed to keep it at a certain room temperature? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Brunie
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Embossing Paste

Beth Schreiber

I put some plastic wrap over the paste before I close it up (as tightly as I can). So far, so good.

Sent from my iPad

On May 29, 2019, at 9:59 PM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48360h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

I'm not having any luck with the embossing paste. A while back, I had opened one and when I went to use it several weeks later, it was completely dry. I just opened a brand new one that I bought some time ago and it was also completely dry.
Would love to use this product often, but not sure why it dries up. Any suggestions? Am I supposed to keep it at a certain room temperature? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp48360.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h49@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Brunie Quinones

I suggest you contact Demo Support, especially about the one you just opened. They will probably suggest you had water, a little bit at a time and letting it sit between each addition. It didn’t work for me but others have said it worked for them.

There was a discussion about suggestions on storing it about a year ago. Most suggested the plastic wrap that Beth has suggested. Some also suggested storing it inside a ziplock bag, even with the layer of plastic wrap.

Hope this helps.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 30, 2019, at 11:59 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n48360h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com?subject=Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com

Thanks!
Brunie

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Brunie Quinones, please change the email address to: inkspirewithbrunie@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp48360.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Brunie Quinones

Thanks for the suggestions. I had discovered in my research of this topic about putting in a bit of water, storing with plastic wrap and inside a ziploc so I did that for the opened one. I opened it yesterday and it wasn't hard, but it had a blue tint to it. I just don't understand why an unopened container is hard from the beginning. I will try to contact DS.

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 12:35 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48362h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Embossing+Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

I suggest you contact Demo Support, especially about the one you just opened. They will probably suggest you had water, a little bit at a time and letting it sit between each addition. It didn’t work for me but others have said it worked for them.

There was a discussion about suggestions on storing it about a year ago. Most suggested the plastic wrap that Beth has suggested. Some also suggested storing it inside a ziplock bag, even with the layer of plastic wrap.

Hope this helps.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 30, 2019, at 11:59 AM, SUDSOL [Brunie Quinones] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n48360h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

inkspirewithbrunie@...?subject=Embossing Paste

Thanks!
Brunie

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp48360p48362.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h87@n7.nabble.com

--
Brunie Quinones
201-983-2734
Shop at my online store 24/7: inkspirewithbrunie.stampinup.net 
Want to earn free Stampin' Up! products? Contact me and I'll tell you how!