classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
16 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Embossing Paste

Barbara Felece
Hi Everyone,

I just went to use my white embossing paste only to find it hard as a rock! I've only used it one other time and I'm wondering a) has this happened to anyone else, and b) is there any way to reconstitute it?
Needless to say this is very disappointing! Just the other day I used the shimmer white embossing paste for the first time ( beauteous ) and now I'm concerned about keeping it usable. Any suggestions  or info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Barbara
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Embossing Paste

Kathy Slamar

I have not used mine in months, so when you said this, I opened my used container.  Same thing.  It’s as hard as a rock.  I have an unopened jar, but I’m afraid to open it now until I need it!

I wonder if when we open them, if we put saran wrap over it to cover it more if that would help.

It would be interesting to hear if others have experienced this too.

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 15, 2018, at 3:36 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43723h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

stamperbabs@gmail.com?subject=Embossing%20Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

I just went to use my white embossing paste only to find it hard as a rock! I've only used it one other time and I'm wondering a) has this happened to anyone else, and b) is there any way to reconstitute it?
Needless to say this is very disappointing! Just the other day I used the shimmer white embossing paste for the first time ( beauteous ) and now I'm concerned about keeping it usable. Any suggestions  or info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Oh Dear! I have not touched mine since buying them!
Hope someone here has an answer!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2018, at 1:48 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43724h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@slamar.com

I have not used mine in months, so when you said this, I opened my used container.  Same thing.  It’s as hard as a rock.  I have an unopened jar, but I’m afraid to open it now until I need it!

I wonder if when we open them, if we put saran wrap over it to cover it more if that would help.

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 15, 2018, at 3:36 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43723h72@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43724.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by Kathy Slamar

Once you open the paste,use cling wrap to keep it air tight.  I just opened a new jar and it is fine.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n43724h73@.nabble>
Date: 8/15/18 4:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Embossing Paste

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy Slamar

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43724.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Judy Szugda
In reply to this post by Barbara Felece

I used saran wrap.  You put it next to the paste, not just under the cover.  When you make pudding, you put wrap over the top of the pudding to keep it from forming a crust.  It is the same principle.  I just checked my open one and it’s still fine, phew.  Judy in NH

On Aug 15, 2018, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43723h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h4@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Catherine Harwood

This is a big deal that we need to let demo support know about ASAP as I have sold lots of embossing paste and it does not come with instructions about how to store it so you can use it more than once.

I checked both my plain and shimmery jars opened in the spring and immediately sealed up tightly — even with the inner seal put back over the top but of course not an airtight seal anymore — and both jars are unusable and hard or else so crusty not to be usable. 

Anyone impacted needs to report it through the sandbox form as this is a critical customer service issue. I will be testing the saran wrap solution — putting it right on the paste. I googled the topic and don’t find a lot of input other than put the lid. Back on quickly and tight — but we’ve all done that.

I was very surprised at how fast these jars dried up despite being kept closed since I last used them. Glad Barbara posted this and started the topic.

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
Check out samples and ideas at: 
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:
www.321stamp.stampinup.net

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43728h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

onlywife@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Embossing%20Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

I used saran wrap.  You put it next to the paste, not just under the cover.  When you make pudding, you put wrap over the top of the pudding to keep it from forming a crust.  It is the same principle.  I just checked my open one and it’s still fine, phew.  Judy in NH

On Aug 15, 2018, at 4:36 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Felece] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43723h43@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43728.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Just checked mine and it is hard. ☹️

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 8:26 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43731h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

This is a big deal that we need to let demo support know about ASAP as I have sold lots of embossing paste and it does not come with instructions about how to store it so you can use it more than once.

I checked both my plain and shimmery jars opened in the spring and immediately sealed up tightly — even with the inner seal put back over the top but of course not an airtight seal anymore — and both jars are unusable and hard or else so crusty not to be usable. 

Anyone impacted needs to report it through the sandbox form as this is a critical customer service issue. I will be testing the saran wrap solution — putting it right on the paste. I googled the topic and don’t find a lot of input other than put the lid. Back on quickly and tight — but we’ve all done that.

I was very surprised at how fast these jars dried up despite being kept closed since I last used them. Glad Barbara posted this and started the topic.

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:24 PM, SUDSOL [Judy Szugda] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43728h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43728.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43731.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

I agree with Catherine.  We need to all let DS know of the problem.  They do listen and they only know the problem if we tell them.
Thanks, Barbara, for the heads up.  I only  checked mine because you mentioned it.  That’s the great thing about this group.

I guess I will open up my other paste and put saran wrap on it and test it.  My problem is I use these products for awhile and then go on to the next thing.  I’m sure I am the only one who does that:)

Kathy Slamar

On Aug 15, 2018, at 5:26 PM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43731h20@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Embossing%20Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: onlywife@comcast.net

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stamperbabs@gmail.com

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks 
Barbara 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Felece, please change the email address to: stamperbabs@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h4@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judy Szugda, please change the email address to: onlywife@comcast.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43728.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, ml+s1100894n1954h75@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43731.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h33@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Carole Fineberg
In reply to this post by Maria Pobre

I have some non-SU embossing paste that is probably at least 10-11 years old, way prior to when SU sold it. The brand is Dreamweaver and I did nothing special to preserve it, other than screw the lid back on tightly.  I just checked and it is still very usable.  But my much newer SU paste is also hard like a rock.  Very similar packaging (plastic jar, same size) as our paste. I had only about 1/4 jar left of the SU "cement" so tried adding a wee bit of hot water to it (because I figured it's a goner anyway, might as well try).  Several hours later, no movement, still like a brick and water is clear, so it's not even affecting the brick in the least. I tossed it.  

Additionally, our SU embossing paste was always a little grainy and dried entirely too fast for me to get every nook and cranny that I wanted to get into.  And it stuck to the plastic utensils and I ruined a Silicone Mat with it (could never get it completely clean). I stopped using it and went on to other toys.  

I will add to the Sandbox. It hurts us all when SU products aren't the best they can be.

Carole Fineberg
Reno, NV

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 6:38 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43737h12@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Embossing+Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 8:26 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43731h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@...?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: charwood@earthlink.net

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

I used saran wrap.  You put it next to the paste, not just under the cover.  When you make pudding, you put wrap over the top of the pudding to keep it from forming a crust.  It is the same principle.  I just checked my open one and it’s still fine, phew.  Judy in NH

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Catherine Harwood, please change the email address to: charwood@earthlink.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43731.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43737.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h39@n7.nabble.com

--
Carole Fineberg
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Reno, NV
775-622-9811
email:  cardsbycarole@aol.com

Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Carole Fineberg Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Reno, NV website/blog: http://CardmakingByCarole.com email: cardmakingbycarole@gmail.com Although it may not always be wrapped in a bow, life is always a gift.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Embossing Paste

Juanita Golson

When I opened mine and found that it was hard, I tried mixing some water in it to soften it up, again. Worked perfectly.

HTH,

Juanita Golson

From: ml+s1100894n43737h54@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43737h54@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <juanita.golson@>

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Embossing%20Paste

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Just checked mine and it is hard.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 8:26 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43731h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43737.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Hmmmm! Wonder what was different between yours and Carole’s. The variety of paste (original, shimmery or silver), the degree of hardness or water temperature?

I’ve alerted my downline, upline and sidelines to check theirs and to let DS know.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 12:24 PM, SUDSOL [Juanita Golson] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43741h3@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juanita.golson@gmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juanita.golson@gmail.com

When I opened mine and found that it was hard, I tried mixing some water in it to soften it up, again. Worked perfectly.

HTH,

Juanita Golson

From: ml+s1100894n43737h54@.nabble <ml+s1100894n43737h54@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 8:38 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <juanita.golson@>

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Embossing%20Paste

Just checked mine and it is hard.

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

Juanita Golson
Image uploads

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Juanita Golson, please change the email address to: juanita.golson@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43741.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren

If I order it again I will probably keep it in a Ziplock bag.

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 7:04 AM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43727h69@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Once you open the paste,use cling wrap to keep it air tight.  I just opened a new jar and it is fine.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Product Q&As" <ml+s1100894n43724h73@.nabble>
Date: 8/15/18 4:48 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

Kathy Slamar

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h3@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43727.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre
In reply to this post by Catherine Harwood

How would you suggest we handle it with customers who have the same problem?

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Felece

Thanks everyone for your responses. I will definitely call DS about this and comment on it in the Sandbox. Too bad. I don’t think I will be ordering any more of this from SU but I may try another brand because I really liked using it. I’ll use the Saran Wrap suggestion to try and keep my shimmer and silver paste long enough to use it up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 15, 2018, at 11:02 PM, SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43745h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste

How would you suggest we handle it with customers who have the same problem?

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43745.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark

Well I am in Australia and have 2 x pots open ( 1 x plain and 1 x silver)  at the moment.  Not used for a number of months and they both are still okay.  I only open the seal a little way, then after use  place the seal back on, put the lid on tightly and place back in the ziplock sealed bag it came in.  So maybe all that helps to keep them from going hard. :) 

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43737h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 8:26 AM, SUDSOL [Catherine Harwood] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43731h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471  (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

I used saran wrap.  You put it next to the paste, not just under the cover.  When you make pudding, you put wrap over the top of the pudding to keep it from forming a crust.  It is the same principle.  I just checked my open one and it’s still fine, phew.  Judy in NH

Hi Everyone,

Thanks
Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h6@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

Sounds like the Ziplock bag is the way to go!

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On Aug 16, 2018, at 6:02 PM, SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n43750h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Embossing Paste
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Well I am in Australia and have 2 x pots open ( 1 x plain and 1 x silver) at the moment. Not used for a number of months and they both are still okay. I only open the seal a little way, then after use place the seal back on, put the lid on tightly and place back in the ziplock sealed bag it came in. So maybe all that helps to keep them from going hard. :)

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up! ® Demonstrator

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Product Q&As <ml%2Bs1100894n43737h54@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Happy Stampin’~
Maria Pobre

Catherine Harwood, Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
Merritt Island on Florida's Space Coast
charwood@earthlink.net
321-449-9471 (H)
321-243-0213 (C)
Like my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/321stamp
www.321stamp.com/
SHOP NOW Online at:

I used saran wrap. You put it next to the paste, not just under the cover. When you make pudding, you put wrap over the top of the pudding to keep it from forming a crust. It is the same principle. I just checked my open one and it’s still fine, phew. Judy in NH

Hi Everyone,

Needless to say this is very disappointing! Just the other day I used the shimmer white embossing paste for the first time ( beauteous ) and now I'm concerned about keeping it usable. Any suggestions or info would be appreciated.
Thanks
Barbara

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h81@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Embossing-Paste-tp43723p43750.html