Email for Group

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Email for Group

Jeanne Moss
With Yahoo discontinuing their groups, I need to set up an email for a group.  This would be set up so that ANY MEMBER of the group could send an email to the group name (like Sassy Stampers@xxxxx, for example) and it would go to all members of the group.

I know that I could set up a group email for myself to send to all members of the group, but does anyone know of a way to do this without everyone (some are not tech savvy) having to maintain their own group address?  So, they could just send an email to Sassy Stampers and it would go to everyone?  And, only one person would have to add and subtract member email addresses as membership changes.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Jeanne Moss
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Email for Group

Jeanne Moss

Please disregard my previous request for help.  I think I’ve found my solution.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Oct 14, 2020, at 8:32 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55947h98@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Email for Group
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

With Yahoo discontinuing their groups, I need to set up an email for a group.  This would be set up so that ANY MEMBER of the group could send an email to the group name (like Sassy Stampers@xxxxx, for example) and it would go to all members of the group.

I know that I could set up a group email for myself to send to all members of the group, but does anyone know of a way to do this without everyone (some are not tech savvy) having to maintain their own group address?  So, they could just send an email to Sassy Stampers and it would go to everyone?  And, only one person would have to add and subtract member email addresses as membership changes.

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Email-for-Group-tp55947.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

Would you share your solution, I’m very interested. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Oct 14, 2020, at 7:48 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55948h69@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Email for Group
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 14, 2020, at 8:32 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55947h98@.nabble> wrote:

Jeanne Moss

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Email-for-Group-tp55947.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Email-for-Group-tp55947p55948.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Of course!  I believe Google groups is going to do what I need.  

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Oct 14, 2020, at 11:08 AM, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55950h91@.nabble> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Email for Group
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@

Would you share your solution, I’m very interested. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Oct 14, 2020, at 7:48 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55948h69@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Email for Group

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Jeanne Moss

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Email-for-Group-tp55947p55948.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Email-for-Group-tp55947p55950.html