classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Easy Stamping Results

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Has the Easy Stamping idea from SU helped with your new customer events?  Are you seeing any increase?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Easy Stamping Results

Cathy Hansen

Nope, I haven’t tried the Easy Stamping.  Most of my customers have been with me for years and would rebel if I tried doing something as elementary as the Easy Stamping in my classes.

One of my demo friends tried an Easy Stamping design in one of our stamp camps, and although it was a beautiful card, I received negative feedback from some of the stampers.  (We sometimes have a few new stampers, but most of them have been coming to the camps for quite a while and expect to make cards with layers and embellishments.)

Cathy Hansen

Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net (shop my online store 24/7)

http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com (ideas, instructions & more)

From: ml+s1100894n46246h29@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46246h29@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:47 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Easy Stamping Results

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Easy%20Stamping%20Results

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Has the Easy Stamping idea from SU helped with your new customer events?  Are you seeing any increase?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results

stampingran757

I did a very simple card for you be team swap, because I was short on the and supplies. It was received very well. For a class in the future I plan to use this card and build upon it from simple, to casual , to over the top. Something for everyone.

On January 24, 2019, at 6:59 AM, "SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n46247h90@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Nope, I haven’t tried the Easy Stamping.  Most of my customers have been with me for years and would rebel if I tried doing something as elementary as the Easy Stamping in my classes.

One of my demo friends tried an Easy Stamping design in one of our stamp camps, and although it was a beautiful card, I received negative feedback from some of the stampers.  (We sometimes have a few new stampers, but most of them have been coming to the camps for quite a while and expect to make cards with layers and embellishments.)

Cathy Hansen

Stampin’ Up! Independent Demonstrator

720-255-7730

cihansen04@hotmail.com

http://cathyhansen.stampinup.net (shop my online store 24/7)

http://cathyscraftroom.blogspot.com (ideas, instructions & more)

From: ml+s1100894n46246h29@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46246h29@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46247.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h26@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Easy Stamping Results

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Most of my stampers are Avid Stampers so I don’t do too many Easy stamping cards.  I do have a Papercrafting Basic series and for those I make it clear the cards are #SimpleStamping.

Char

From: ml+s1100894n46246h44@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46246h44@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I would only do a simple card at a craft fair to show off SU!. Not something my customers want
Katie Brandt

stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 7:59 AM SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n46249h97@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
chars@cox.net?subject=RE:+Easy+Stamping+Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@cox.net

Most of my stampers are Avid Stampers so I don’t do too many Easy stamping cards.  I do have a Papercrafting Basic series and for those I make it clear the cards are #SimpleStamping.

Char

From: ml+s1100894n46246h44@.nabble <ml+s1100894n46246h44@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>

clindmeier@...?subject=Easy%20Stamping%20Results

Has the Easy Stamping idea from SU helped with your new customer events?  Are you seeing any increase?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46249.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Easy Stamping Results

donnab07

I haven’t made many SimpleStamping cards because my customers are seasoned stampers.  However, I had hand surgery this week, and have a team meeting plus my club on Saturday.  Ladies in both groups volunteered to make shoebox projects, and I told them the theme is “Simple Stamping”. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.  I am hoping it will turn out to be an exercise that shows them that not all cards need to be fancy.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 11:47 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Beverly Derringer

In my last class, I did one card three ways, told them they could pick any of the ways to do the one card. They all picked the embellished one. My customers are very experienced and casual cards are not their thing. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Jan 24, 2019, at 9:11 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46257h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

I haven’t made many SimpleStamping cards because my customers are seasoned stampers.  However, I had hand surgery this week, and have a team meeting plus my club on Saturday.  Ladies in both groups volunteered to make shoebox projects, and I told them the theme is “Simple Stamping”. It will be interesting to see what they come up with.  I am hoping it will turn out to be an exercise that shows them that not all cards need to be fancy.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble]
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46257.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

I usually do a #simplestamping card at my Coffee and a Card events because I don't want to carry that many tools with me and I try to make it just over an hour. I have had some new stampers come but often my avid stampers overwhelm them with all the wonderful things you can do with stamping and the tools you can get. Then I have trouble connecting with them after the event to gently introduce them to stamping. :(

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Thursday, January 24, 2019, 8:18:57 AM PST, SUDSOL [Beverly Derringer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46258h76@.nabble> wrote:

bevderringer@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bevderringer@

In my last class, I did one card three ways, told them they could pick any of the ways to do the one card. They all picked the embellished one. My customers are very experienced and casual cards are not their thing. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On Jan 24, 2019, at 9:11 AM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n46257h48@.nabble > wrote:

donna@?subject=RE: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n46246h68@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46257.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h74@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beverly Derringer, please change the email address to: bevderringer@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46258.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England

I talked with my ladies in my clubs and they said they did not want me to change the way I do my cards. Some have been with me since I started in 2011. Newbies are 99% from word of mouth because their friends come and they have seen my cards. They don’t want anything different. My ladies help the newbies learn. 
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 2:47 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46246h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Easy Stamping Results

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com
Sandy England
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I have started offering one simple Stampin’ card at all of my events. My gals seem to like them because they are easy & quick. I offer at least 3 projects at each meeting.
A simple, medium, and then a Wow!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46267h53@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sandyengland@embarqmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@embarqmail.com

I talked with my ladies in my clubs and they said they did not want me to change the way I do my cards. Some have been with me since I started in 2011. Newbies are 99% from word of mouth because their friends come and they have seen my cards. They don’t want anything different. My ladies help the newbies learn. 
Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 2:47 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46246h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@embarqmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46267.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Judi Carpenter

I really like this idea, Nola!  I do something similar at my Mini Classes.  We make 3 cards, one of which is much easier than the other two.  I usually save the simple card for last, and my ladies (customers and downline) breathe a sigh of relief when we get to that card.  Something for every level is, I think, the way to go!  Thanks for sharing!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/24/2019 9:04:57 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46269h36@.nabble writes:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

I have started offering one simple Stampin’ card at all of my events. My gals seem to like them because they are easy & quick. I offer at least 3 projects at each meeting.
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n46267h53@.nabble > wrote:

sandyengland@?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 2:47 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46246h25@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46267.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46269.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Saving it for last- I like that!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 8:10 PM, SUDSOL [Judi Carpenter] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46270h46@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

jcarpy02@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: jcarpy02@aol.com

I really like this idea, Nola!  I do something similar at my Mini Classes.  We make 3 cards, one of which is much easier than the other two.  I usually save the simple card for last, and my ladies (customers and downline) breathe a sigh of relief when we get to that card.  Something for every level is, I think, the way to go!  Thanks for sharing!

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 1/24/2019 9:04:57 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n46269h36@.nabble writes:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@

Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 7:13 PM, SUDSOL [Sandy England] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n46267h53@.nabble > wrote:

sandyengland@?subject=Re: SU!: Easy Stamping Results
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sandyengland@

Sandy England

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 24, 2019, at 2:47 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n46246h25@n7.nabble.com > wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

Sandy England

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sandy England, please change the email address to: sandyengland@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46269.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h90@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Judi Carpenter, please change the email address to: jcarpy02@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easy-Stamping-Results-tp46246p46270.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com