Easter Carrot sour cream treat holders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Easter Carrot sour cream treat holders

Janet Holmes
I wanted to share these cute Easter Carrot sour cream treat holders that I made for everyone at my class last night. I don't know about you, but  the people  who come to my classes love to get little gifties. Very simple and cute. Easy to make for Easter baskets, and all the people in your life. It also opened the door for me to brag on our Fringe Scissors. I started with a 4x6 sheet of DSP. The grass is 2x3 gumball green.

See my blog for more info: www.jangirl.com
Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Easter Carrot sour cream treat holders

Debra  Brown

Very Cute!!!  Just might have to CASE these!  I think my little kindergarten classes would love them!

Debra, SUDSOL Techniques Coordinator
technique@sudsol.com 

Debra Brown  
mtstampinupdemo@gmail.com
Sr. Supervisor
Stampin Up!
Plains, MT

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Holmes] via Creative Idea Shares <ml-node+s1100894n7768h56@n5.nabble.com> wrote:
jangirlholmes@gmail.com?subject=Easter+Carrot+sour+cream+treat+holders
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com

I wanted to share these cute Easter Carrot sour cream treat holders that I made for everyone at my class last night. I don't know about you, but  the people  who come to my classes love to get little gifties. Very simple and cute. Easy to make for Easter baskets, and all the people in your life. It also opened the door for me to brag on our Fringe Scissors. I started with a 4x6 sheet of DSP. The grass is 2x3 gumball green.

See my blog for more info: www.jangirl.com
Have a great day!

Janet Holmes

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Holmes, please change the email address to: jangirlholmes@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Easter-Carrot-sour-cream-treat-holders-tp7768.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml-node%2Bs1100894n2h10@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.