EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Blythe Klipple

John Sanpietro's all new BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP has been announced:  January 14-February 4, 2014, 10 p.m. eastern.

The Early Bird Discount Period ends tomorrow, January 8th, 11.45 p.m. eastern time.  This opportunity is a $10 discount that is in addition to the $10 Sudsol discount.  

You can still register after January 8th---you just won't get that $10 Early Bird discount.

If you've been waiting to start a blog or need to improve your blog (like me) NOW is the time!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

For more information, use the link below.  

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@mac.com
In addition to the $10 EARLY BIRD discount, that's $20 off of your registration right now.

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

***I'll be traveling tomorrow (maybe sitting in an airport all day since I fly standby---"marry me and fly for free"!), so I'll be monitoring my email at the airport.  

See you at the boot camp???  

~Blythe

Blythe Klipple, Mi Wuk Village CA
blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Sandy Jones

Hi Blythe,

Please send me the Early Bird discount code for the boot camp.  Do I need a separate code for the SUDSOL discount?

Sandy

Sandy Jones
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
530-272-5549
www.sandyjones.stampinup.net
stampinsanjo@

From: "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4325h18@.nabble>
To: Sandy Jones [via SUDSOL] <stampinsanjo@>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 7:25 AM
Subject: SU!: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

John Sanpietro's all new BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP has been announced:  January 14-February 4, 2014, 10 p.m. eastern.

The Early Bird Discount Period ends tomorrow, January 8th, 11.45 p.m. eastern time.  This opportunity is a $10 discount that is in addition to the $10 Sudsol discount.  

You can still register after January 8th---you just won't get that $10 Early Bird discount.

If you've been waiting to start a blog or need to improve your blog (like me) NOW is the time!

When you sign up, not only do you get the four hour-long webinars, but you'll also gain access to over 30 over-the-shoulder, step-by-step videos, taking you through every phase of building, optimizing and maintaining your blog! 

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  blythek@...
In addition to the $10 EARLY BIRD discount, that's $20 off of your registration right now.

I know I'll be at the Boot Camp webinars and hope you will be too if you've been wanting to do something about your blog:  Create it or improve it.  Remember, you can listen to the Boot Camp recordings and view the 30+ how-to videos through May 1st.  What are you waiting for?  :)

***I'll be traveling tomorrow (maybe sitting in an airport all day since I fly standby---"marry me and fly for free"!), so I'll be monitoring my email at the airport.  

~Blythe

blythek@ (Sudsol) or blythe@ (biz)

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h96@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Blythe Klipple

Hi Sandy,

You don't need a code for the early bird--just register before the 8th and it's automatic.  But you do need the Sudsol code which is right below.  Be sure to enter the code info as prompted!  :)

SUDSOL MEMBERS SAVE $10 off the cost of registration.

To register and receive the SUDSOL Discount, follow the instructions below:

2. Read through all the info and click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page.

3. In the Shopping Cart, verify your order and enter the following code in the 'Coupon Code' box on the left side: SUDSOL4477

4. IMPORTANT - Click the 'Apply' button next to the code you just entered before proceeding. If you fail to do this, you won't get the discount!

5. If you register by Wednesday, January 8th, your total should be $67 (Early Bird Price of $77 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount). After Wednesday, January 8th, your price should be $77 (Regular registration price of $87 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount).

6. Once the code is applied, you'll see the discount reflected in the price. You can then click the green 'Check Out' button to complete your registration.

~Blythe

On Jan 7, 2014, at 7:45 AM, Sandy Jones [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

Hi Blythe,

Please send me the Early Bird discount code for the boot camp.  Do I need a separate code for the SUDSOL discount?

Sandy

Sandy Jones
530-272-5549
stampinsanjo@

From: "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4325h18@.nabble>
Subject: SU!: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">Click Here To Learn More About
<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">The 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp!

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:blythek@mac.com" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...

~Blythe

Blog:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
SU! Web:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.blythestamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:blythek@mac.com" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...
If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h96@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325p4329.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Blythe Klipple

Dammit.  <<<Sorry 'bout that!  This REPLY thing is just so counter-intuitive.  I did NOT mean to send the email with the Sudsol discount code for John's Blogger's Boot Camp to the entire list.  ARGH!

Please, everyone except Sandy delete the email.  Time to go pack or clean toilets I guess.  :)

And I hope this email DOES go to the entire list.  I really can't tell since I see 'my' name and the BST info----will it come only to me or to all?  Pushing the button will be my enlightenment.  Sigh.......

~Blythe

blythek@mac.com (Sudsol) or blythe@stampinwithblythe.com (biz)

On Jan 7, 2014, at 8:02 AM, Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)] wrote:

Hi Sandy,

You don't need a code for the early bird--just register before the 8th and it's automatic.  But you do need the Sudsol code which is right below.  Be sure to enter the code info as prompted!  :)

2. Read through all the info and click the Register Now button at the bottom of the page.

3. In the Shopping Cart, verify your order and enter the following code in the 'Coupon Code' box on the left side: SUDSOL4477

4. IMPORTANT - Click the 'Apply' button next to the code you just entered before proceeding. If you fail to do this, you won't get the discount!

5. If you register by Wednesday, January 8th, your total should be $67 (Early Bird Price of $77 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount). After Wednesday, January 8th, your price should be $77 (Regular registration price of $87 minus $10 SUDSOL Discount).

6. Once the code is applied, you'll see the discount reflected in the price. You can then click the green 'Check Out' button to complete your registration.

~Blythe

Hi Blythe,

Sandy

Sandy Jones
530-272-5549
stampinsanjo@

<a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">Click Here To Learn More About
<a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">The 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp!

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  <a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="blythek@mac.com" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...

~Blythe

Blog:  <a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
SU! Web:  <a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.blythestamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: <a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="blythek@mac.com" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...
<a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="<a href="x-msg://3095/">x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@sbcglobal.net
http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325p4329.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h20@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://3102/" target="_top" rel="nofollow" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@mac.com
http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325p4332.html

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Re: Re: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Sandy Jones
In reply to this post by Blythe Klipple

Thanks so much, and for the clarification, too!

Have a great time at Leadership!

Sandy

From: "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" <ml-node+s1100894n4332h35@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 8:03 AM
Subject: SU!: Re: Re: EARLY BIRD $10 DISCOUNT ENDS TOMORROW for the BLOGGER'S BOOT CAMP (John Sanpietro)

Hi Sandy,

~Blythe

Hi Blythe,

Sandy

Sandy Jones
530-272-5549
stampinsanjo@

From: "Blythe Klipple [via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)]" < ml-node+s1100894n4325h18@.nabble >
To: Sandy Jones [via SUDSOL] < stampinsanjo@ >

<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">Click Here To Learn More About
<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" title="" link="external">The 2014 Blogger's Boot Camp!

Be sure to get the $10 Sudsol discount code from me BEFORE you register:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:blythek@" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...

~Blythe

Blog:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.stampinwithblythe.com
SU! Web:  <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://www.blythestamps.stampinup.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" ymailto="mailto:blythek@" target="_blank" link="external">blythek@...
<a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325.html
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="x-msg://3095/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank" link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: stampinsanjo@
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h20@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: blythek@...
http://forum.sudsol.org/EARLY-BIRD-10-DISCOUNT-ENDS-TOMORROW-for-the-BLOGGER-S-BOOT-CAMP-John-Sanpietro-tp4325p4332.html