Down line re-sign?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Down line re-sign?

grantj

My one & only downline quit at the beginning of COVID so she can pay off her house. She just got a promotion, and texted me the other day that once she gets a couple of bills paid off, she wants to re-up.

I tried to look in the on-line demo handbook to see how long she has to wait, but didn’t see anything about recruits. Can someone direct me to the right place?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Down line re-sign?

Pamela Parker

When I checked, my down line was able to re-up right away as long as she was resigning under me. If she wanted to sign under someone else, then she would have needed to have a wait period.  Sorry, I don’t recall how long that was (6 months??); but it doesn’t sound like that matters in your case anyway.  

Hope this helps,
Pam 

On Sep 25, 2020, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55657h54@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Down line re-sign?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

My one & only downline quit at the beginning of COVID so she can pay off her house. She just got a promotion, and texted me the other day that once she gets a couple of bills paid off, she wants to re-up.

I tried to look in the on-line demo handbook to see how long she has to wait, but didn’t see anything about recruits. Can someone direct me to the right place?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Pam.

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 25, 2020, at 8:19 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55659h28@.nabble> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Down line re-sign?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@

When I checked, my down line was able to re-up right away as long as she was resigning under me. If she wanted to sign under someone else, then she would have needed to have a wait period.  Sorry, I don’t recall how long that was (6 months??); but it doesn’t sound like that matters in your case anyway.  

Hope this helps,
Pam 

On Sep 25, 2020, at 8:13 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55657h54@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Down line re-sign?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55659.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Down line re-sign?

Char Stiehl
In reply to this post by grantj

I believe it is 90 days but couldn’t find it in the handbook either.

Char Stiehl

From: ml+s1100894n55657h85@.nabble <ml+s1100894n55657h85@.nabble>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 6:13 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <chars@>
Subject: SU!: Down line re-sign?

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Down%20line%20re-sign?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h11@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Sep 26, 2020, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55661h32@.nabble> wrote:

chars@cox.net?subject=RE: Down line re-sign?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

Char Stiehl

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55661.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

Thanks, Jeanne! Where did you find it?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 26, 2020, at 8:26 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55666h45@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Down line re-sign?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Sep 26, 2020, at 9:28 AM, SUDSOL [Char Stiehl] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55661h32@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: chars@

Char Stiehl

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Char Stiehl, please change the email address to: chars@cox.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55661.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55666.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Business Resources/Print Lab/Business/Demonstrator Polices Document

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Sep 26, 2020, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55667h18@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Down line re-sign?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 26, 2020, at 8:26 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55666h45@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Char Stiehl

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55666.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55667.html
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I looked in the handbook!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Sep 27, 2020, at 6:32 AM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55668h7@.nabble> wrote:

Business Resources/Print Lab/Business/Demonstrator Polices Document

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

On Sep 26, 2020, at 10:49 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n55667h18@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Down line re-sign?

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com

Char Stiehl

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55667.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Down-line-re-sign-tp55657p55668.html