Do you love stamping techniques?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Do you love stamping techniques?

joyce pacer
A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators.  We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z.  This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished.  Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us?  Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project?  Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another.  This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell.  Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?

Peri Beal

Love this idea! How do I sign up? How fancy does a technique need to be? 

Peri 
Papercraftingthreads.com 

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 8:07 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51808h73@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators.  We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z.  This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished.  Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us?  Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project?  Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another.  This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell.  Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

I would love to participate. I cannot attend the Wednesday night Business Chats due to choir.

Will there be a list of techniques to choose from?

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On February 24, 2020 at 8:07 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51808h47@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators.  We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z.  This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished.  Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us?  Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project?  Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another.  This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell.  Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Yes I would love to.  I did this many years ago and learned quite a bit.  Not sure what all will be required so when I know, I will let you know.

Thanks
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:50 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51812h96@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

I would love to participate. I cannot attend the Wednesday night Business Chats due to choir.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On February 24, 2020 at 8:07 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51808h47@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51812.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h17@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Peri Beal

The technique does not have to be fancy or the card.  Directions we want to be kept as simple as possible (cutting measurements and scoring) and just enough that they can make the card.
Can you join the business chat in the chat room on Wed. 9 PM EST?  If not, you can always send me an attachment with the picture and one with the directions.

Patti is going to try to set us up a pin board for Tech. A -Z and a place for directions.  Then we will have them on the website and be able to download them to our own files.

I will put your name down and as soon as we set up the rules this Wed. I will let you know more.

Would love to have your help.   Joyce
On February 24, 2020 at 9:19 PM "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51809h93@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri
Papercraftingthreads.com

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 8:07 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51808h73@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators. We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z. This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished. Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us? Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project? Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another. This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell. Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51809.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Alicia Schukar

Alicia, Wednesday night in Business Chat 9 PM EST we are going to finalize the guild lines.  We would love to have your input as well. We want to keep it as simple as possible

Patti said she would also try to set us up a special Pin Board, hopefully for picture and directions together where we can add these as we go.

We need as much help as possible so hopefully you will join us.

Joyce
On February 25, 2020 at 1:51 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51815h79@.nabble> wrote:

ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Yes I would love to.  I did this many years ago and learned quite a bit.  Not sure what all will be required so when I know, I will let you know.

Thanks
Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:50 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51812h96@.nabble > wrote:

revjanstamps@?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On February 24, 2020 at 8:07 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51808h47@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Do you love stamping techniques?

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51812.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51815.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?

Cathy Hansen

I’ll try to join the chat Wednesday night and join in this project.

Cathy Hansen  ;D

From: ml+s1100894n51817h30@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51817h30@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 12:11 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Do%20you%20love%20stamping%20techniques?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Alicia, Wednesday night in Business Chat 9 PM EST we are going to finalize the guild lines.  We would love to have your input as well. We want to keep it as simple as possible

Patti said she would also try to set us up a special Pin Board, hopefully for picture and directions together where we can add these as we go.

Joyce

On February 25, 2020 at 1:51 PM "SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51815h79@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@

Thanks

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 8:50 AM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51812h96@.nabble > wrote:

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On February 24, 2020 at 8:07 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51808h47@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Alicia Schukar, please change the email address to: ascrappr@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51815.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51817.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Alicia Schukar

Thanks Joyce. Will try and join chat Wednesday night.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51818h82@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen  ;D

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Do%20you%20love%20stamping%20techniques?

Joyce

Thanks

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51817.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51818.html
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathleen Brandt

I am interested. I enjoy teaching a new technique each month to my customers, along with a fold. But I'm asleep by 9 every night. Up at 5:30 a.m. 
Katie
stampingwithkate@gmail.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.catskillstamper.com
stampingwithkate@gmail.comwww.katiebrandt.stampinup.net
(845) 331-3259 (h)
(845) 532-7382 (c)

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:50 PM SUDSOL [Alicia Schukar] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51819h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
ascrappr@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ascrappr@yahoo.com

Thanks Joyce. Will try and join chat Wednesday night.

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 25, 2020, at 2:16 PM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51818h82@.nabble> wrote:

cihansen04@...?subject=RE: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen  ;D

joycepacer@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Do%20you%20love%20stamping%20techniques?

Joyce

ascrappr@...?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?

Yes I would love to.  I did this many years ago and learned quite a bit.  Not sure what all will be required so when I know, I will let you know.

Thanks

Alicia

Sent from my iPad

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators.  We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z.  This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished.  Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us?  Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project?  Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another.  This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell.  Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51818.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51819.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h71@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Darn—I also won’t be able to attend tonight’s chat (and hubby is out of town too!!) but I’d love to be responsible for one Technique at least.  I need to get my mojo restarted in my new environment. —Just got a call—I might be able to attend at least the beginning of Chat.  Woohoo.

~Blythe

On Feb 25, 2020, at 12:03 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51816h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

The technique does not have to be fancy or the card.  Directions we want to be kept as simple as possible (cutting measurements and scoring) and just enough that they can make the card.
Can you join the business chat in the chat room on Wed. 9 PM EST?  If not, you can always send me an attachment with the picture and one with the directions.

Patti is going to try to set us up a pin board for Tech. A -Z and a place for directions.  Then we will have them on the website and be able to download them to our own files.

I will put your name down and as soon as we set up the rules this Wed. I will let you know more.

Would love to have your help.   Joyce
On February 24, 2020 at 9:19 PM "SUDSOL [Peri Beal] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51809h93@.nabble> wrote:

madhousedog@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: madhousedog@

Peri

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 8:07 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51808h73@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

A group of us in the Business Chat were discussing things that would help us as demonstrators. We thought it might be great to try Techniques from A-Z. This was done many years ago and is way out dated and no longed in our files.
We would love to get this project accomplished. Patti will open up a special pin board for us and a place where we could have the directions for all of us to use.

Are any of you willing to help us? Even if you can not present your technique on Wed. night at the chat, you could send the picture and directions to me and I would post it for you, giving you credit.

Is there any interest in this project? Sudsol is a wonderful group of demonstrator that go out of their way to help one and another. This would be an idea for a great class or club project.

We will be discussing the outline of this project this coming Wednesday night during Share and Tell. Please respond to me and let me know if you would be willing to at least do one letter of the alphabet.

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Peri Beal, please change the email address to: madhousedog@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51809.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51816.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h60@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Libby Dyson

I too would love to be involved with thia

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:07, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51808h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--
Reply | Threaded
|

Joan Norman

Yes, I am interested. Years ago my uplines did a page view of each page in which I made a notebook.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:52 AM SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51838h98@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
libby.dyson5@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@gmail.com

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:07, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n51808h25@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@...?subject=Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h70@n7.nabble.com

--

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51838.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@n7.nabble.com
--
Joan Norman
Stampin' Up! demonstrator
stampnjoan@gmail.com

Cell: 502-548-5886
Phone: 502-239-4475

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Joan, I have put your name to the list.  This will be carry through for several months until we have technique, samples and directions for each letter.  I will be sending emails to those interested as we go.  This coming Wed in business chat we are going to work on composing a list for at least A and B. Joyce
On February 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM "SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51841h85@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

Yes, I am interested. Years ago my uplines did a page view of each page in which I made a notebook.

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:52 AM SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51838h98@.nabble > wrote:
libby.dyson5@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:07, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%252Bs1100894n51808h25@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51838.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@.nabble
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51841.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

I would be willing to do a technique Joyce. Mary Davis 

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 7:53 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n51846h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

Joan, I have put your name to the list.  This will be carry through for several months until we have technique, samples and directions for each letter.  I will be sending emails to those interested as we go.  This coming Wed in business chat we are going to work on composing a list for at least A and B. Joyce
On February 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM "SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51841h85@.nabble> wrote:

stampnjoan@...?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampnjoan@

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:52 AM SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51838h98@.nabble > wrote:
libby.dyson5@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: libby.dyson5@

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:07, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%252Bs1100894n51808h25@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

Libby Dyson

Want to own your own business, contact me.J

Order online 24/7

Independent Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator

Blog

Libby Stampz on Facebook

Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Libby Dyson, please change the email address to: libby.dyson5@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h13@.nabble
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51841.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51846.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I have added you to the list.  When we come down to the final plan, I will be in contact.
Thanks so much.  Joyce
On February 27, 2020 at 8:54 PM "SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51847h71@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

I would be willing to do a technique Joyce. Mary Davis

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 7:53 PM SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n51846h6@.nabble > wrote:
joycepacer@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

Joan, I have put your name to the list. This will be carry through for several months until we have technique, samples and directions for each letter. I will be sending emails to those interested as we go. This coming Wed in business chat we are going to work on composing a list for at least A and B. Joyce
On February 27, 2020 at 11:06 AM "SUDSOL [Joan Norman] via Business Talk" < ml+s1100894n51841h85@.nabble > wrote:

stampnjoan@...?subject=Re: SU!: Do you love stamping techniques?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:52 AM SUDSOL [Libby Dyson] via Business Talk < ml% 2Bs1100894n51838h98@.nabble > wrote:
libby.dyson5@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+you+love+stamping+techniques?

On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 13:07, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml% 252Bs1100894n51808h25@.nabble > wrote:

Joyce Pacer
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 252Bs1100894n3h70@.nabble

--

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml% 2Bs1100894n3h13@.nabble
--
Joan Norman
stampnjoan@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Joan Norman, please change the email address to: stampnjoan@

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51846.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@.nabble
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-you-love-stamping-techniques-tp51808p51847.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat