Do you like looking at samples? Want to get SUDSOL for FREE?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Do you like looking at samples? Want to get SUDSOL for FREE?

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator
We're looking for a new Image Upload Coordinator!

Sometimes our members share their samples via the forum and forget to upload in the StamPINGallery. We don't want anyone to miss out, so we rely on a few great members to monitor and upload those samples for us!  This is a fun way to check out the great ideas shared, help other members, and get your SUDSOL for FREE!!

It's easy to do and doesn't take a lot of time!  

So... is it you? Let us know that you want to help out!! Send us an email at slb@sudsol.org!

Thanks!
Patti

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Do you like looking at samples? Want to get SUDSOL for FREE?

Sue Erickson
SUDSOL Leadership Board wrote
We're looking for a new Image Upload Coordinator!

Sometimes our members share their samples via the forum and forget to upload in the StamPINGallery. We don't want anyone to miss out, so we rely on a few great members to monitor and upload those samples for us!  This is a fun way to check out the great ideas shared, help other members, and get your SUDSOL for FREE!!

It's easy to do and doesn't take a lot of time!  

So... is it you? Let us know that you want to help out!! Send us an email at slb@sudsol.org!

Thanks!
Patti
Did you find someone for this position, Patti? I tried to respond right after you posted about it but for some reason all my outgoing emails from my iPad don't go. I get an error message that the recipient won't accept this address. Or something like that. So I'm sending this from my computer. I'm interested in the position. The only person participating in the Design Challenge for most of the time I have been the coordinator is me. I'm fine with putting the challenge out there but wonder if the program has run it's time and needs to be stopped. However, I will continue being the coordinator if you want to keep the program and if you already have an upload coordinator chosen.

Sue Erickson