classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
15 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Do You Use Card Kits?

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Do you use card kits to make your Christmas cards?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Do You Use Card Kits?

Maria Pobre

Sometimes. I happen to have had a few past Christmas themed Paper Pumpkin kits in my collection and was determined to use them this year. I still need to make the ones from this past October and November, too!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 16, 2020, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h9@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Do You Use Card Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Great idea Maria. I never thought of using the paper pumpkins for card kits. 
Yes I do use card kits. I have several people I give presents to that I use card kits. They look forward to getting them each year. Mary Davis

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 2:55 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56768h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Stampinmia@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Do+You+Use+Card+Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Sometimes. I happen to have had a few past Christmas themed Paper Pumpkin kits in my collection and was determined to use them this year. I still need to make the ones from this past October and November, too!

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

On Dec 16, 2020, at 5:27 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h9@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@...?subject=Do You Use Card Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767p56768.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Pamela Parker
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I didn’t use any kits for my Christmas cards this year.   I had lots of fun playing around with the variety of DSPs.  

Pam.  

On Dec 16, 2020, at 1:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h64@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h80@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla

I too have in previous years used Christmas PP kits as well whixh was so much fun. I also used have given extra kits pp or card kits SU sells as  gifts. This way they have the stamps and inks too.  I also package my extra cards I've made as gifts to friends. They love them. I purchase extra tins when we have them, decorate them and place the cards in them. Then each year, I just send cards and they put them in their card tins. 

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
CP: 732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020, 2:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56767h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Do+You+Use+Card+Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

I've not used card kits because I rarely send Christmas cards anymore -- mostly a family newsletter. However, this year I used the Tag Buffet set to make tags, and I've ordered refills with the idea of using it to make cards for next year.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On 12/16/2020 1:27 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h76@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messenheimer

This year I made almost 50 cards with Paper Pumpkin kits. I sent out over 90 cards and the kits really helped. The rest were my own designs or CASEs.

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 15, 2020, at 21:27, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h46@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Do You Use Card Kits?

donnab07

I always buy at least one new card kit when the new catalog arrives.  I find I can use the products inside for a quick card when I need one.  I also use my Paper Pumpkin kits year round to make some fabulous projects.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n56767h19@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56767h19@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 11:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Do You Use Card Kits?

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Do%20You%20Use%20Card%20Kits?

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

I have purchased some, but I change them all up.
Micki Antinone

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h79@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Tue, Dec 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h95@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by davism

I do love our kits. Paper Pumpkin club, for my few subscribers, I always order a kit from each catty for when traveling.
I normally get an all inclusive one as it has everything I need.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2020, at 1:44 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56769h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do You Use Card Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

Yes I do use card kits. I have several people I give presents to that I use card kits. They look forward to getting them each year. Mary Davis

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 2:55 AM SUDSOL [Maria Pobre] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n56768h88@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Stampinmia@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Maria Pobre, please change the email address to: Stampinmia@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767p56768.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767p56769.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

Yes I buy the card kits and use them all the time.  I like to take them to day crops because they are so portable and easy to transport.  Carrying all the things i need to scrapbook is too cumbersome for just one day so the card kits are perfect.  It gives me a chance to demonstrate them and show off the lovely cards and all the different kits we have.  I don’t sell many just the same but every now and then I get an order and seeing I am using them anyway that is a bonus.  The cards are also really nice and i am proud to send them out to family and friends.

Nancy Sutton  

On Dec 16, 2020, at 2:38 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56779h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Do%20You%20Use%20Card%20Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I do love our kits. Paper Pumpkin club, for my few subscribers, I always order a kit from each catty for when traveling.
I normally get an all inclusive one as it has everything I need.
Nola
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 16, 2020, at 1:44 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56769h15@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Do You Use Card Kits?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

Happy Stampin’~

Maria Pobre
Guam, USA

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767p56769.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Do-You-Use-Card-Kits-tp56767p56779.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Do You Use Card Kits?

Denise Foor

Yes, I use kits.  I use my Paper Pumpkin subscription kits.  When a catalog kit really speaks to me, I buy those.  I really loved the one with the

sled a few years ago….made a ton of cards with that one.

Denise Foor Studio PA

From: ml+s1100894n56767h98@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n56767h98@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 2:28 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Do You Use Card Kits?

armstrongm
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

I use kits all the time.  I love them.  This year I finished 7 of the Joy of Sharing card kits ( 2 for me and 5 for my sister), I made the Tag Buffet kit and the Paper Pumpkin for October and November.  I just finished the Hello Dear Friend kit.  I must be crazy for kits.
Martha Armstrong, Executive
Zebulon, NC
stamp4martha@nc.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

I also use the card kits.  Sometimes, I just want to be a class participant instead of the one designing, cutting and prepping the packets.  Card kits are perfect for those times when I just want to stamp!  And, there’s still room for creativity.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Dec 16, 2020, at 2:27 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n56767h18@.nabble> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Do You Use Card Kits?

Rachel Brooks
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Last year's Christmas card kit was beautiful - I reordered and sent some of the leftovers out this year.  Too many of the kits have stickers or die cuts that just don't make it for me - make it LOOK like it came from a kit.  It's certainly a quick way to make a set of cards and great for beginners or those with limited materials.
If the quality of the items was like the add-on for the poppies set, they'd be great.