Discounted Retiring Items

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Discounted Retiring Items

Nola Burkhard
Can anyone tell me an easy way to enlarge the list that SU! came out with yesterday for the retiring items they have now listed for up to 50% off?

It's great that it all fits one one page - but it's so hard to read!!!
My customers are asking me to blow it up , but I can't seem to find a way.
I have an Apple Mac.

Thanks, Nola
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Discounted Retiring Items

Sara Levin

Nola ~

If you downloaded the pdf, you can choose to view it at larger than 100%.  It downloads at about 75%.

Sara

Sara Levin

theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 6:37 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42207h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Discounted+Retiring+Items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

Can anyone tell me an easy way to enlarge the list that SU! came out with yesterday for the retiring items they have now listed for up to 50% off?

I have an Apple Mac.

Thanks, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discounted-Retiring-Items-tp42207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

SARA,
Yes, but you can’t print it any larger. I guess that’s what I was looking for.
Thanks, Nola

On May 9, 2018, at 4:15 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42208h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Discounted%20Retiring%20Items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Nola ~

If you downloaded the pdf, you can choose to view it at larger than 100%. It downloads at about 75%.

Sara

Sara Levin

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 6:37 PM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42207h9@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com

I have an Apple Mac.

Thanks, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: Nolaburkhard@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discounted-Retiring-Items-tp42207.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discounted-Retiring-Items-tp42207p42208.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Maria Pobre

You should be able to change the settings to print it landscape style, instead of portrait, and enlarge it to fit the page.

Happy Stampin'~

Maria Pobre

On May 10, 2018, at 9:53 AM, SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42209h11@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Nolaburkhard@icloud.com?subject=Re: SU!: Discounted Retiring Items

SARA,
Yes, but you can’t print it any larger. I guess that’s what I was looking for.
Thanks, Nola

On May 9, 2018, at 4:15 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n42208h24@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Discounted%20Retiring%20Items
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

Nola ~

If you downloaded the pdf, you can choose to view it at larger than 100%. It downloads at about 75%.

Sara

Sara Levin

I have an Apple Mac.

Thanks, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discounted-Retiring-Items-tp42207p42208.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discounted-Retiring-Items-tp42207p42209.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h25@n7.nabble.com