Discount for Rhonda's training class

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Discount for Rhonda's training class

joyce pacer
I checked on getting a discount for Rhonda's SAB and starting the year off training. We need five to get the discount.  If I remember correctly the class is around$39 or $35 dollars.  I figure the discount is $5.

If you are interested, let me know.  I will need to know your email address and name.  I have two names already.

Joyce Pacer

I would like to know by  Friday evening.
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

joyce pacer

The class is 34.95 and a group discount is $5 so that would make the class 30.
Rhonda's SAB training and starting the new year off right.

Let me know if you are interested.  I need your name and email address.

Joyce
On January 9, 2020 at 2:14 PM "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51215h79@.nabble> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

I checked on getting a discount for Rhonda's SAB and starting the year off training. We need five to get the discount.  If I remember correctly the class is around$39 or $35 dollars.  I figure the discount is $5.

If you are interested, let me know.  I will need to know your email address and name.  I have two names already.

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

GrammyKaren
In reply to this post by joyce pacer

Karen Bernhardt grammykaren51@ 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
From: "SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51215h94@.nabble>
Date: 1/9/20 2:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Subject: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h22@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Beth Schreiber

Beth Schreiber
Teach57123@

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51215h40@.nabble> wrote:

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h68@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Diane Gardner

I am interested
Diane Gardner
Dggard@

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51218h1@.nabble> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Beth Schreiber
Teach57123@

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51215h40@.nabble> wrote:

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51218.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Discount for Rhonda's training class

donnab07

Donna Bagwell

donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2020 11:14 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

Oops – should be donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble [ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble]

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51236.html

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by donnab07

Janice Grant
Revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 10, 2020, at 8:31 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n51236h15@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble]

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51236.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

donnab07

I don’t know why my complete email address is not coming through.  It is donna@idahobagwells.net

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n51237h89@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n51237h89@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 6:33 PM

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@idahobagwells.net

Oops – should be donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble [ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble]

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE:%20Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

Donna Bagwell

donna@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51237.html

Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

I am not sure that I have your email correctly.  Is it donna@ or donnab07 for your sign up for Rhonda's training.  Joyce
On January 10, 2020 at 9:31 PM "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51236h30@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble ]
To: SUDSOL Group < donna@ >

joycepacer@?subject=Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@.nabble

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer

Thanks, I have it corrected now.  Joyce
On January 11, 2020 at 11:49 AM "SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51240h54@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

I don’t know why my complete email address is not coming through.  It is donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n51237h89@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n51237h89@.nabble ]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 6:33 PM

donna@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

Oops – should be donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble [ ml+s1100894n51236h58@.nabble ]

donna@?subject=RE:%20Discount%20for%20Rhonda's%20training%20class

Donna Bagwell

donna@

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51237.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51240.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by grantj

Here is the link

The code is JOYCE and click on apply after you type it in.
On January 11, 2020 at 10:19 AM "SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51239h23@.nabble> wrote:

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Janice Grant
Revjanstamps@

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@

On Jan 10, 2020, at 8:31 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51236h15@.nabble > wrote:

donna@?subject=RE: Discount for Rhonda's training class

Donna Bagwell

donna@

From: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble [mailto: ml+s1100894n51215h7@.nabble ]

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51239.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Beth Schreiber

Link to sign up

Discount code is JOYCE
On January 9, 2020 at 2:53 PM "SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51218h72@.nabble> wrote:

teach57123@yahoo.com?subject=Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: teach57123@

Beth Schreiber
Teach57123@

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51215h40@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Discount for Rhonda's training class

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51218.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by Diane Gardner

link to sign up

Discount code is JOYCE and then click on apply
On January 9, 2020 at 3:09 PM "SUDSOL [Diane Gardner] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n51219h3@.nabble> wrote:

dggard@bellsouth.net?subject=Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: dggard@

I am interested
Diane Gardner
Dggard@

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:52 PM, SUDSOL [Beth Schreiber] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51218h1@.nabble > wrote:

teach57123@?subject=Re: SU!: Discount for Rhonda's training class

Beth Schreiber
Teach57123@

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2020, at 2:14 PM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n51215h40@.nabble > wrote:

joycepacer@?subject=Discount for Rhonda's training class

Joyce Pacer

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Beth Schreiber, please change the email address to: teach57123@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h36@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diane Gardner, please change the email address to: dggard@bellsouth.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Discount-for-Rhonda-s-training-class-tp51215p51219.html

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat