Difference between SLB Holiday Catalog Swap and Mega Swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Difference between SLB Holiday Catalog Swap and Mega Swap

BobbieGanley
Some of you may be wondering about the difference between these two swaps.  Here are the basic differences.

Jennie's Mega Swap is just for Christmas Holiday Stamp sets - new ones and annual catalog stamp sets. In her swap, you make swaps for all participants - up to 46 if all sets get assigned. She asks for an extra full card that she donates to a local nursing home.  I believe she will open the swap up to non-sudsol members if she needs to find more participants (such as thru Stampin' Connection).

The SLB Holiday catalog swap is just for new stamp sets in the Holiday catalog - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas - any stamp set that is in the holiday catalog. You can choose to do 10 + 1, 20 + 1, or combinations of 10 + 1.  The +1's are sent to SUDSOL members as Random Acts of Kindness.  Sudsol swaps get scanned and uploaded to the gallery.  I only take participants thru sudsol contacts.

If you are participating in both swaps - please create completely different swaps.

Any questions? Just let Jennie or I know.

Bobbie Ganley
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Difference between SLB Holiday Catalog Swap and Mega Swap

Beth Schreiber

I’d love to join!
Please add me for 20+1 each for
Christmas Gleaming and
Playful Penguins

Thanks so much! Love these swaps!
Beth
Sent from my iPad

On Jul 31, 2019, at 10:58 AM, SUDSOL [BobbieGanley] via Swaps & SU! Events <ml+s1100894n49208h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

bobbieganley@yahoo.com?subject=Difference between SLB Holiday Catalog Swap and Mega Swap
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: bobbieganley@yahoo.com

Some of you may be wondering about the difference between these two swaps.  Here are the basic differences.

Jennie's Mega Swap is just for Christmas Holiday Stamp sets - new ones and annual catalog stamp sets. In her swap, you make swaps for all participants - up to 46 if all sets get assigned. She asks for an extra full card that she donates to a local nursing home.  I believe she will open the swap up to non-sudsol members if she needs to find more participants (such as thru Stampin' Connection).

The SLB Holiday catalog swap is just for new stamp sets in the Holiday catalog - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas - any stamp set that is in the holiday catalog. You can choose to do 10 + 1, 20 + 1, or combinations of 10 + 1.  The +1's are sent to SUDSOL members as Random Acts of Kindness.  Sudsol swaps get scanned and uploaded to the gallery.  I only take participants thru sudsol contacts.

If you are participating in both swaps - please create completely different swaps.

Any questions? Just let Jennie or I know.

Bobbie Ganley

If you want the reply to go ONLY to BobbieGanley, please change the email address to: bobbieganley@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Difference-between-SLB-Holiday-Catalog-Swap-and-Mega-Swap-tp49208.html
To start a new topic under Swaps & SU! Events, email ml+s1100894n65h90@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.