Did you know... You can find the email addresses for sending to SUDSOL all in one place?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Did you know... You can find the email addresses for sending to SUDSOL all in one place?

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

Did you know that you can find the email addresses for sending emails to the various categories in the new Discussion Forum all in one place?

Just go to the Discussion Forum (http://www.sudsol.org/members/forum.php you will need to login to the SUDSOL website first) and click on your name in the upper right and select "My subscriptions":

cid:image002.jpg@01CF5E1D.CDDF26D0

It will show you a page like this with all your email addresses (circled in Red below):

cid:image004.jpg@01CF5E1D.CDDF26D0

You can save those email addresses to your Email program as contacts (you might name them something like SUDSOL-Creative, SUDSOL-Business, etc.) and have them available for use at any time.  Note, these email addresses work ONLY for your email address (which is why I grayed mine out above).

BONUS TIP: Want to change the emails you get for each category (All Posts, Only New Topics, INSTANT or Digest)?  Use the "Edit Subscription" links to the right of the category name to change what you get for that section.  (The overall SUDSOL category subscription is used if there is no lower level subscription).

Need help?  We can help you!

Just email us at slb@sudsol.org

Coleen & Patti

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on cid:image008.jpg@01CF5E1D.CDDF26D0 Facebook, cid:image010.jpg@01CF5E1D.CDDF26D0 Twitter and pinterest.png Pinterest

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest