Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

Sue Erickson
These treat holders are so easy to make! They take just four folds. Then you can adorn them in a variety of ways for a variety of occasions. I have attached a tutorial for making them and a picture of one I made using Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper. I think I will finish it with the Santa and his list image from the Signs of Santa stamp set.
Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

Diaper_Fold_Pouch_Treat_Holder.docx
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

Antinonem

can't download gibberish.
Micki

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44335h87@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <mickiant@>
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2018 9:11 am
Subject: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

akviewpt@yahoo.com?subject=Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

These treat holders are so easy to make! They take just four folds. Then you can adorn them in a variety of ways for a variety of occasions. I have attached a tutorial for making them and a picture of one I made using Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper. I think I will finish it with the Santa and his list image from the Signs of Santa stamp set.
Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

Deborah Smart

It worked for me!  It could be because it is a .docx – depending on your version of Word, it may not be able to open a file with the ‘x’ at the end. 
Perhaps admin could save it as a regular .doc ?
~Deborah

Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

mailto:mickiant@?subject=Re: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@

Micki

From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44335h87@.nabble>

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@yahoo.com

Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00009161/" rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335p44336.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h35@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Deborah Smart
Stampin' Discuss Summary Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

I love these - quick, easy and great for Halloween party favors!!!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 13, 2018, at 10:26 AM, SUDSOL [Deborah Smart] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44342h78@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@shaw.ca

It worked for me!  It could be because it is a .docx – depending on your version of Word, it may not be able to open a file with the ‘x’ at the end. 
~Deborah

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: mickiant@

Micki

Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, <A href="wlmailhtml:{CEEB7A48-80C4-4613-BECD-33DE338E007A}mid://00009161/" rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Antinonem, please change the email address to: mickiant@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335p44336.html
Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335p44342.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

Coleen Astalos
In reply to this post by Deborah Smart

Diaper_Fold_Pouch_Treat_Holder.pdf (939K) Download Attachment

Here it is in PDF format.    Remember, we also upload these to the SUDSOL website in our articles.  I've just added these files to our article here:

http://sudsol.org/member/articles/origami-cup-or-diaper-fold-pouch/

Coleen

From: ml+s1100894n44342h47@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n44342h47@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:27 AM
To: SUDSOL Group

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20Diaper%20Fold%20Treat%20Holder%20Tutorial

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

~Deborah

Micki

akviewpt@?subject=Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@.nabble

Deborah Smart

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Deborah Smart, please change the email address to: debsmart@shaw.ca
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335p44342.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h7@.nabble

Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

Reply | Threaded
|

Antinonem

Thanks!
Micki

From: SUDSOL [Coleen Astalos] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44349h21@.nabble>
Sent: Thu, Sep 13, 2018 11:32 am

coleen@sudsol.com?subject=RE: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: coleen@sudsol.com

Diaper_Fold_Pouch_Treat_Holder.pdf (939K) Download Attachment

Here it is in PDF format. Remember, we also upload these to the SUDSOL website in our articles. I've just added these files to our article here:

Coleen

From: ml+s1100894n44342h47@.nabble [ml+s1100894n44342h47@.nabble?]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 11:27 AM

debsmart@shaw.ca?subject=Re:%20Diaper%20Fold%20Treat%20Holder%20Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: debsmart@

~Deborah

mickiant@?subject=Re: SU!: Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial

Micki

akviewpt@?subject=Diaper Fold Treat Holder Tutorial
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: akviewpt@

Have fun making these,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: akviewpt@
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h64@.nabble

To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.
Deborah Smart

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h7@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, <a href="about:blank" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">click here.
Coleen Astalos
SLB Member

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Coleen Astalos, please change the email address to: coleen@sudsol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Diaper-Fold-Treat-Holder-Tutorial-tp44335p44349.html