Desperately ISO Magnificent Maple

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Desperately ISO Magnificent Maple

Samantha Ovitt
   I just realized that the friend I loaned my Magnificent Maple stamp to moved away without returning my stamp.  I need it for the projects I started for my sons wedding.  Does anyone have one they are willing to part with???   Please let me know - shipping zip code is 05441!
Samantha
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Desperately ISO Magnificent Maple

Amy Cloncs

Hi Samantha,

I know I have it not sure where I have stored it, but you are welcome to it. How's $3.00 plus postage sound?

Amy jCloncs

From: "SUDSOL [Samantha Ovitt] via Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO)" <ml-node+s1100894n19281h84@.nabble>
To: "SUDSOL Group" <naja@>
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2015 6:39:36 AM
Subject: SU!: Desperately ISO Magnificent Maple

ovittfam@comcast.net?subject=Desperately ISO Magnificent Maple
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ovittfam@

I just realized that the friend I loaned my Magnificent Maple stamp to moved away without returning my stamp.  I need it for the projects I started for my sons wedding.  Does anyone have one they are willing to part with???   Please let me know - shipping zip code is 05441!
Samantha

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Samantha Ovitt, please change the email address to: ovittfam@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Desperately-ISO-Magnificent-Maple-tp19281.html
To start a new topic under Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), email ml-node+s1100894n63h26@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Buy, Sell, Trade (BST/ISO), click here.