classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Demonstrator Bag on Great Rewards

Kelly Taranto
Hi friends,

I am thinking of ordering the demo bag on Great Rewards so I can look a little more "professional" when going to my workshops/classes.  Does anyone have this bag (it's also on the Supply List) and what does the inside look like?  I searched for images on Google and came up short.

Thanks in advance!
Kelly
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Demonstrator Bag on Great Rewards

Barbara Rathmell

I think it's a great bag to carry to workshops.  I keep mine in my trunk with cattys, order forms, etc. you never know when you might need to take an order, lol.

The inside is very nice, has sections and pockets for pens, etc.  I think it's worth it.

Barbara Rathmell
Stampin' Up! Manager
614-316-4258

On Jun 21, 2014, at 7:58 AM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10971h13@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Demonstrator Bag on Great Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi friends,

I am thinking of ordering the demo bag on Great Rewards so I can look a little more "professional" when going to my workshops/classes.  Does anyone have this bag (it's also on the Supply List) and what does the inside look like?  I searched for images on Google and came up short.

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Demonstrator-Bag-on-Great-Rewards-tp10971.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h5@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pam Staples
In reply to this post by Kelly Taranto

I have 2 of the bags!  I love that bag. 

Pam Staples
(919) 995-4564

Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/sunnygirlscraps

Follow me on YouTube:

Follow me on Pinterest:  www.pinterest.com/stampwithpam

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2014, at 7:58 AM, "SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk" <ml-node+s1100894n10971h66@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Demonstrator Bag on Great Rewards
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kltaranto@gmail.com

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kelly Taranto, please change the email address to: kltaranto@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Demonstrator-Bag-on-Great-Rewards-tp10971.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h58@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Pam Staples
www.sunnygirlscraps.com

SUDSOL Pinterest Coordinator
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton
In reply to this post by Kelly Taranto

I have the bag and it is awesome.  I use it often to take all the forms and samples.  It has a large interior and also a zippered side pocket.  Nice lengthy strap too.  It is a nice bag

Thanks

Nancy Sutton
Believe in what is before you, if you don't see it, look harder!!

On 2014-06-21, at 7:58 AM, SUDSOL [Kelly Taranto] via Business Talk wrote:

kltaranto@gmail.com?subject=Demonstrator%20Bag%20on%20Great%20Rewards

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h46@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!