classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Demo #'s that start with a ZERO

SUDSOL Leadership Board
Administrator

If your demo number starts with a zero and you're not able to get onto the new site, please let me know and I'll reset your password to include the zero.

Excel very nicely removed LEADING zeros from demo numbers (helpful software products are always so nice!)

I can reset  your password to include the leading zero - or you should be able to login fine by just dropping the leading zeros.

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

SUDSOL Leadership Board

slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Demo #'s that start with a ZERO

Beth Schreiber

When using excel, I always format columns that will have numbers in them as text. Usually bypasses that issue.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 9, 2015, at 11:22 AM, SUDSOL [SUDSOL Leadership Board] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml-node+s1100894n24975h0@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

slb@sudsol.org?subject=Demo #'s that start with a ZERO
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: slb@sudsol.org

If your demo number starts with a zero and you're not able to get onto the new site, please let me know and I'll reset your password to include the zero.

Excel very nicely removed LEADING zeros from demo numbers (helpful software products are always so nice!)

I can reset  your password to include the leading zero - or you should be able to login fine by just dropping the leading zeros.

Coleen

slb5
SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org

Find us on  Facebook and pinterest.png Pinterest

SUDSOL Leadership Board
slb@sudsol.org
slb@sudsol.org
Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

If you want the reply to go ONLY to SUDSOL Leadership Board, please change the email address to: slb@sudsol.org
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Demo-s-that-start-with-a-ZERO-tp24975.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml-node+s1100894n2311h16@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.