Dashing DSP

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dashing DSP

Charlotte Lindmeier
Where can I find the details on this paper.  I need the info before I send in my next order.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I know I saw it but I can't find it now.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Dashing DSP

Karel Standish

DASHING ALONG HOST PROMOTION

Hosting a holiday catalog event is always fun—and we’ve made it even more delightful with our exciting Dashing Along Host Promotion. Tell your customers that if they host a party with $250 USD/$300 CAD in sales from September 1–30, they’ll earn our FREE, exclusive Dashing Along Designer Series Paper.

Host Promotion Details

·   Promotion period: September 1–30

·   Dashing Along Designer Series Paper is exclusive to the host promotion and will not be available after September 30.

·   In order to qualify, the event merchandise total must reach $250 USD/$300 CAD (before shipping and handling).

·   One package of Designer Series Paper may be redeemed per qualifying order, with no limit on how many packages of Designer Series Paper can be earned.

·   Demonstrator, Customer, Workshop, and online orders qualify.

·   Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be redeemed using Stampin’ Rewards. Customers will receive this FREE gift with a qualifying order in addition to any Stampin’ Rewards they may earn.

·   Dashing Along Designer Series Paper may not be exchanged for other paper.

Deadlines

·   Phone: September 28, 2018 at 6:50 PM (MT)

·   Online: September 30, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)

From: ml+s1100894n43999h69@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43999h69@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: SU!: Dashing DSP

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Dashing%20DSP

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Where can I find the details on this paper.  I need the info before I send in my next order.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I know I saw it but I can't find it now.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dashing-DSP-tp43999.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h74@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Karel Standish
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

Sorry I hit send too soon.  Weekly Updates 7-24

Karel

From: ml+s1100894n43999h69@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n43999h69@.nabble]
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 4:28 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <kstandish48@>
Subject: SU!: Dashing DSP

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Dashing%20DSP

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dashing-DSP-tp43999.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h74@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Charlotte Lindmeier
In reply to this post by Karel Standish
Thanks.  

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week