Dandelion Wishes

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
68 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Reminder - For the Dads

Sue Erickson

Although it is late in the week, you still have tomorrow to join in this week’s challenge. Here are the details:

One of the stunning suites in the new catalog is the Peony Garden Suite. I especially love the peony flowers that are created with the Peony Dies. Your challenge this week is to design, create and pin a project using items from this suite. If you don’t have the products, you can still participate by finding samples on the internet and pinning them. Tag your pins with SDC618 so we can find them. I’d love to see lots of participation this week 

Heike Bohme used the 3-D peony on this beautiful box she created!

Happy designing and pinning,
Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Suite Peonies

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

Yesterday I posted a reminder of this week’s Design Challenge and mislabeled it For the Dads. The subject line should have read Reminder - Suite Peonies. Sorry. You do still have time today to enter the challenge.

Reply | Threaded
|

Design Challenge Winners Nola Burkhard and Lois Folla

Sue Erickson

Congratulations to Nola Burkhard and Lois Folla, recent winners of the Design Challenge. Nola entered the card below using the Forever Greenery Suite forchallenge 615 which was to design with your favorite suite in the new catalog. Lois entered the challenge 613 to design with the new 2020-2022 In Colors with a variety of cards. This was her winning card.

Thanks for joining in ladies. Your subscription has been extended a week for free!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Design Challenge Winners Nola Burkhard and Lois Folla

Nola Burkhard

Whoo Hooo!
I finally won a free week!
ThanksSue!
Nola

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2020, at 3:06 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54215h41@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Design Challenge Winners Nola Burkhard and Lois Folla
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Congratulations to Nola Burkhard and Lois Folla, recent winners of the Design Challenge. Nola entered the card below using the Forever Greenery Suite forchallenge 615 which was to design with your favorite suite in the new catalog. Lois entered the challenge 613 to design with the new 2020-2022 In Colors with a variety of cards. This was her winning card.

Thanks for joining in ladies. Your subscription has been extended a week for free!

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p54215.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Enjoy the 4th!

Sue Erickson

Hello SUDSOLers! May each of you have a great Fourth of July celebration even though we have to wear masks and keep our distance from each other. Your challenge this week is to design and create a patriotic card. This should be a cinch for those of you who have the Stitched Stars Dies. For the rest of us, let’s see how creative we can be with the stamps we have. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC619 so I can find it. Who knows, you might just be a winner.

Look how creative Patricia Dominicci was in using Sailing Home stamp set and Come Sail Away Dies.

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth

Sue Erickson

Hello SUDSOLers! May each of you have a great Fourth of July celebration even though we have to wear masks and keep our distance from each other. Your challenge this week is to design and create a patriotic card. This should be a cinch for those of you who have the Stitched Stars Dies. For the rest of us, let’s see how creative we can be with the stamps we have. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC619 so I can find it. How knows, you might just be a winner.

Check out these two cards one by Dawn Olchefsky, and one by Krista Thomas. 

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth

Jeanne Moss

I don’t have a card to share, but I did make these treats using Stitched Stars and the Jar of Flowers.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jul 2, 2020, at 9:03 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54303h34@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Hello SUDSOLers! May each of you have a great Fourth of July celebration even though we have to wear masks and keep our distance from each other. Your challenge this week is to design and create a patriotic card. This should be a cinch for those of you who have the Stitched Stars Dies. For the rest of us, let’s see how creative we can be with the stamps we have. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC619 so I can find it. How knows, you might just be a winner.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p54303.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth

Robin Messenheimer

Nice, Jeanne!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 3, 2020, at 01:51, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54307h86@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

I don’t have a card to share, but I did make these treats using Stitched Stars and the Jar of Flowers.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Jul 2, 2020, at 9:03 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n54303h34@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Reminder - Enjoy the Fourth
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p54303.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p54307.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@.nabble
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com