classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
68 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: Printing PDF

Kathy Langosh

Gloomy in Aurora too...supposed to be the best chance for rain

From: ml+s1100894n53071h86@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53071h86@.nabble> on behalf of SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53071h86@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 8:11:39 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <k.e.langosh@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Printing PDF

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE: SU!: Printing PDF
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@

Hi, Sue Erickson!  Did you get your printing issue resolved?  If not, I thought of something that could be causing your printer to print page 1 instead of page 3.  (Perhaps you’ve already thought of this and resolved the problem.)

The catalog doesn’t have page numbers on the front cover and inside front cover.  However, the .pdf file doesn’t know that and is counting those two pages as pages 1 and 2.  So to print page 3, you probably actually need to tell your printer to print page 5.

Just a thought.

Cathy Hansen

Sitting here in Denver looking out the window at a gloomy, cloudy sky . . . sigh.  Maybe a good day to get some meaningful work done in my craft room?

From: ml+s1100894n52983h76@.nabble <ml+s1100894n52983h76@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 12:00 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: Printing PDF

Is there any way to print just one page of the new PDF? I want to print out page 3 but I keep getting page 1.
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to the author, please change the email address to: sue@

If you just reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:

http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p52983.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53071.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h47@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Kathleen Langosh
Reply | Threaded
|

Tutorial for Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker Card

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

Garden Gate Rectangle Rocker Card.docx (1M) Download Attachment
GG Rect 11a.jpeg (59K) Download Attachment
Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker.jpeg (41K) Download Attachment

Hi fellow stampers. This week’s design challenge is to create a rectangle rocker card. Last night I shared one I made using Grace’s Garden bundle. I have attached the tutorial for my card. Now it’s your turn to make one. The challenge runs through tomorrow night. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Virtual Hugs,

Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Tutorial for Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker Card

Pamela Parker

Thanks so much

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n53078h5@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53078h5@.nabble>
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: SU!: Tutorial for Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker Card

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Tutorial%20for%20Grace's%20Garden%20Rectangle%20Rocker%20Card

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Garden Gate Rectangle Rocker Card.docx (1M) Download Attachment
GG Rect 11a.jpeg (59K) Download Attachment
Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker.jpeg (41K) Download Attachment

Hi fellow stampers. This week’s design challenge is to create a rectangle rocker card. Last night I shared one I made using Grace’s Garden bundle. I have attached the tutorial for my card. Now it’s your turn to make one. The challenge runs through tomorrow night. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

Virtual Hugs,

Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53078.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h49@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Tutorial for Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker Card

Sue Erickson

You are welcome.:)
Sue

On May 2, 2020, at 12:13 PM, SUDSOL [Pamela Parker] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53080h58@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

parkerp78@gmail.com?subject=RE:%20Tutorial%20for%20Grace's%20Garden%20Rectangle%20Rocker%20Card
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: parkerp78@gmail.com

Thanks so much

Pam

From: ml+s1100894n53078h5@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53078h5@.nabble> 
Sent: Saturday, May 2, 2020 1:20 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <parkerp78@>
Subject: SU!: Tutorial for Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker Card

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Tutorial%20for%20Grace's%20Garden%20Rectangle%20Rocker%20Card

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Garden Gate Rectangle Rocker Card.docx (1M) Download Attachment
GG Rect 11a.jpeg (59K) Download Attachment
Grace's Garden Rectangle Rocker.jpeg (41K) Download Attachment

Virtual Hugs, 

Sue Erickson 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53078.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h49@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Pamela Parker, please change the email address to: parkerp78@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53080.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Happy Mother's Day

Sue Erickson

Your challenge this week is to design, create, and pin a Mother’s Day card. Let’s share all our love for mothers! Be sure to tag your pin with SDC611. I’d love to give away a free week of SUDSOL. If I get 5 participants besides myself, I can. So get busy pinning your creations.

Here is a beautiful Mother’s Day card by Vicki Boucher. Enjoy!

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Happy Mother's Day

Sue Erickson

Come on stampers! I know most of you have made at least one Mother’s Day card either for your mother or for a daughter or even someone who has been like a mother to you. You still have time to join in this week’s challenge of sharing a Mother’s Day card. If you haven’t made one yet, take a little time today or tomorrow to design one, create it and pin it to one of your pin boards. You might just be a winner of a free week of SUDSOL. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC611.

Check out these beautiful Mother’s Day cards by B J Peters and Meg Loven.

Happy designing and Happy Mother’s Day!

Reply | Threaded
|

Sorry to See You Go! :(

Sue Erickson

I’m really sorry to see the bright primary colors of the 2018-2020 In Colors retire! So, your design challenge this week is to design, create and pin a card featuring these retiring In Colors. Be sure to tag your creations with SDC612.

I created this one using the retiring Pop of Petals stamp set and one of the Share Sunshine images.

Happy designing,

Sue Erickson,

SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!

Sue Erickson

Thanks for participating in last week’s Design Challenge by pinning a Mother’s Day card and tagging it with SDC611. You both have won a free week of SUDSOL! It will be added to your subscription.

Cheers,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!

Laurie Rigo

Thank you! 

Laurie Rigo

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53319h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <LJRigo@>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 9:35 am
Subject: SU!: Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Thanks for participating in last week’s Design Challenge by pinning a Mother’s Day card and tagging it with SDC611. You both have won a free week of SUDSOL! It will be added to your subscription.

Cheers,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53319.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h87@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!

Beverly Derringer

Thank you so much. 

Sent from my iPhone
Beverly Derringer

On May 13, 2020, at 3:29 PM, SUDSOL [Laurie Rigo] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53340h21@.nabble> wrote:

LJRigo@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: LJRigo@

Thank you! 

Laurie Rigo

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53319h14@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <LJRigo@>
Sent: Wed, May 13, 2020 9:35 am
Subject: SU!: Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Laurie Rigo and Beverly Derringer, You Are Winners!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Cheers,

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53319.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h87@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Laurie Rigo, please change the email address to: LJRigo@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53340.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h43@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Celebrate the New 2020-2022 In Colors

Sue Erickson

There is still time to take this week’s design challenge. All you have to do is create a project using one or more of the new 2020-2022 In Colors and pin it to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag it with SDC613 so I can find it. Go ahead…get busy and pin and tag! You might be a winner!

Here is another idea by Michelle Blok. She used the Many Layered Blossoms Die to cut vellum and Shimmery White cardstock for these gorgeous cards.

Happy Memorial Day and designing,

Reply | Threaded
|

Congrats Grads!

Sue Erickson

Your design challenge this week is to design, execute (not in the way of killing it, lol!), and pin a graduation card. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC614 so we can all find it.

Check out this easy and clever card by France Martin.

Happy designing and pinning,

Reply | Threaded
|

My Grad Card Submission for SDC614

Sue Erickson

I’m really excited to share this beautiful Rectangle Rocker card I created with the stunning World of Good Suite! I thought the stamp set was especially apropriate for graduation cards. Enjoy!

Sue Erickso

n    
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: My Grad Card Submission for SDC614

Kathy Slamar

Wow, Sue!!  That is one great card.

Kathy Slamar

On May 27, 2020, at 12:38 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n53591h80@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=My%20Grad%20Card%20Submission%20for%20SDC614
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

I’m really excited to share this beautiful Rectangle Rocker card I created with the stunning World of Good Suite! I thought the stamp set was especially apropriate for graduation cards. Enjoy!

Sue Erickso

n    

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p53591.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h21@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Graduation Congrats!

Sue Erickson

Oops! I don’t see my earlier post of this week’s design challenge so I’ll post it again. At least I thought I had posted it last Tuesday. Anyway, this week’s challenge is to design and pin a graduation card you have made. Tag it with SDC614 so we all can find it. We had enough entries last week to have a winner. Let’s have enough entries this week too.

Check out these cards. France Martin created the one with the graduation gown and Bonnie O’Neill created the other one.

Reply | Threaded
|

What's Suite for You?

Sue Erickson

Your design challenge this week is to design a project, complete it and pin it using your favorite suite from the new catalog. I know you have been already designing with your favorite new products so just take a little time to pin one or two of them and tag them with SDC615.

My current favorite suite is the World of Good. The papers and the sayings of this suite are stunning. Check out this card by Ann Schach. And I shared this past week a graduation card I made with this suite.

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - What's Suite for You?

Sue Erickson

Your design challenge this week is to design a project, complete it and pin it using your favorite suite from the new catalog. I know you have been already designing with your favorite new products so just take a little time to pin one or two of them and tag them with SDC615.

My current favorite suite is the World of Good. The papers and the sayings of this suite are stunning. Here is another grad card I have made using this suite. I had the cutouts from the other grad cards I made lying on the cart with my die-cutting machine. They were too pretty to throw away so I incorporated them into this card. Enjoy! 

Reply | Threaded
|

Share Your Beautiful Greenery

Sue Erickson

One of the most beautiful suites in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog is the Forever Greenery Suite. Your challenge this week is to pin what you have created using this suite. If you haven’t purchased it yet, find samples on the internet and pin them to one of your pin boards. Be sure to tag your pins with SDC616 to enter into the challenge. You just might be the winner of a FREE week of SUDSOL!

Check out this beautiful card by Amy Koenders.

Reply | Threaded
|

For the Fathers

Sue Erickson

Stampers your design challenge this week is to design and pin a project for Father’s Day. Please tag your pins with SDC617 so we can find them.

Here is a card I created using the Faux Suede technique, World of Good dsp, Beautiful World stamps, and a stamp from the very old, wood-mount More Great Greetings set.

Reply | Threaded
|

Suite Peonies

Sue Erickson

I’ll bet you have been just dying with anticipation for this week’s design challenge. Well here it is:

One of the stunning suites in the new catalog is the Peony Garden Suite. I especially love the peony flowers that are created with the Peony Dies. Your challenge this week is to design, create and pin a project using items from this suite. If you don’t have the products, you can still participate by finding samples on the internet and pinning them. Tag your pins with SDC618 so we can find them. I’d love to see lots of participation this week.

Here is a beautiful card created by Jenn Tinline to start us off.

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinato

r