classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
165 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
1 ... 56789
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7

Patrice Goldenburg

Great!  Looking forward to the Zoom class replay.  My work schedule changes daily, do I didn’t sign up for fear I would be working.

Thanks,

Patrice Goldenburg
patrice@

On Feb 23, 2021, at 11:16 AM, SUDSOL [Linda Bobb] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57635h21@.nabble> wrote:

lb1227@aol.com?subject=Re: SU!: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lb1227@

Thank you!  Sounds great!
Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57634h37@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <lb1227@>
Sent: Tue, Feb 23, 2021 12:13 pm
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Pinning%20Class%20via%20Zoom%20Sunday%20March%207
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

There has been quite a bit of interest in this class I am offering. It will be Sunday, March 7 at 4 pm Eastern time. I will record the class so those who can’t make it in person can watch the replay. This time I’ll send out a Zoom invitation on Friday March 5 to the whole list rather than to just those who have signed up. Hopefully this will encourage more SUDSOLERs to participate in the various challenges offered.
Cheers,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57634.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h45@.nabble
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Linda Bobb, please change the email address to: lb1227@aol.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57635.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h98@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7

Michelle Williams
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson
Sue Erickson wrote
There has been quite a bit of interest in this class I am offering. It will be Sunday, March 7 at 4 pm Eastern time. I will record the class so those who can’t make it in person can watch the replay. This time I’ll send out a Zoom invitation on Friday March 5 to the whole list rather than to just those who have signed up. Hopefully this will encourage more SUDSOLERs to participate in the various challenges offered.
Cheers,
Sue Erickson
Sue, Please add me to your list of interested parties for the ZOOM pinning class on March 7.
Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams
Washington State
missmichelle823@aol.com
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7

Micky Lavinder

I would like to be able to be part of the Zoom class!  Thanks for offering!

From: ml+s1100894n57634h67@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57634h67@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 11:13 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <micky19@>
Subject: SU!: SUDSOL Pinning Class via Zoom Sunday March 7

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=SUDSOL%20Pinning%20Class%20via%20Zoom%20Sunday%20March%207

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Cheers,
Sue Erickson

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57634.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h75@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

February PP Party This Friday

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robin Messenheimer

Good morning stampers,
Here is my list of people who have signed up for Friday’s party. If I missed your RSVP or you haven’t signed up yet, today is the day to let me know. The party begins at 6 pm Eastern time. I’ll send out the invites tomorrow. I just went to double check the responses I had flagged and discovered that this morning’s cleaning up of my webmail account also deleted all the flagged messages from my coputer. I’m sure I have missed some people and I apologize.
See you Friday,
Sue Erickson

Judi Carpenter
Beverly Derringer
Kathleen Brandt
Mary Costello
Lena Kiers
Barbara Stitt
Cindy McCool
Sandy England
Sandy Jones
Donna Bagwell
Penny Nelson
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: February PP Party This Friday

Cathy Hansen

Hi, Sue.  I don’t see my name on the list.  (I had sent you a private message.)

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: February PP Party This Friday

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=February%20PP%20Party%20This%20Friday

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Good morning stampers,
Here is my list of people who have signed up for Friday’s party. If I missed your RSVP or you haven’t signed up yet, today is the day to let me know. The party begins at 6 pm Eastern time. I’ll send out the invites tomorrow. I just went to double check the responses I had flagged and discovered that this morning’s cleaning up of my webmail account also deleted all the flagged messages from my coputer. I’m sure I have missed some people and I apologize.
See you Friday,
Sue Erickson

Judi Carpenter
Beverly Derringer
Kathleen Brandt
Mary Costello
Lena Kiers
Barbara Stitt
Cindy McCool
Sandy England
Sandy Jones
Donna Bagwell
Penny Nelson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: February PP Party This Friday

Sue Erickson

Sorry I missed you Cathy. Like I said, my flagged emails got deleted.
Sue

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:52 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57664h62@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

cihansen04@hotmail.com?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20February%20PP%20Party%20This%20Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: cihansen04@hotmail.com

Cathy Hansen

From: ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble <ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 11:29 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <cihansen04@>
Subject: SU!: February PP Party This Friday

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:sue@soggystamper.com

Good morning stampers, 
See you Friday, 
Sue Erickson 

Judi Carpenter 
Beverly Derringer 
Kathleen Brandt 
Mary Costello 
Lena Kiers 
Barbara Stitt 
Cindy McCool 
Sandy England 
Sandy Jones 
Donna Bagwell 
Penny Nelson 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to: cihansen04@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57664.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com 

Reply | Threaded
|

Janet Smith

Please include me...  thanks!

Janet smith.  

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57666h63@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Re: SU!: February PP Party This Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Sue

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:52 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n57664h62@.nabble > wrote:

cihansen04@?subject=RE:%20SU!:%20February%20PP%20Party%20This%20Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:  cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen

From:  ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble < ml+s1100894n57662h25@.nabble > 
To: SUDSOL Group < cihansen04@ >

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:sue@soggystamper.com

Good morning stampers, 
See you Friday, 
Sue Erickson 

Judi Carpenter 
Beverly Derringer 
Kathleen Brandt 
Mary Costello 
Lena Kiers 
Barbara Stitt 
Cindy McCool 
Sandy England 
Sandy Jones 
Donna Bagwell 
Penny Nelson 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h65@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to:  cihansen04@ 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57664.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email  ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57666.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h79@.nabble

Janet
Janet Smith, Santa Rosa, CA
janetstamps@pacbell.net

SU! Web: http://www.stampinwithjanet.stampinup.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/helping-annika-heal/119478
Reply | Threaded
|

Blythe Klipple

Sue……please add me to the zoom!!!  Janet Smith will be checking in as well.  (sister)   Thanks!

~Blythe

On Feb 24, 2021, at 11:28 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57662h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Good morning stampers,
See you Friday,
Sue Erickson

Judi Carpenter
Beverly Derringer
Kathleen Brandt
Mary Costello
Lena Kiers
Barbara Stitt
Cindy McCool
Sandy England
Sandy Jones
Donna Bagwell
Penny Nelson

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h29@n7.nabble.com

Blythe Klipple, UPDATES/FAQ COORDINATOR

Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble
In reply to this post by Janet Smith

Please send me the zoom link too!
Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cell Phone: 608-576-3198
wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Feb 24, 2021, at 1:24 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Smith] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57669h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20February%20PP%20Party%20This%20Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps435@gmail.com

Please include me...  thanks!

Janet smith.  

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021, 11:21 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57666h63@.nabble> wrote:

Sue

On Feb 24, 2021, at 10:52 AM, SUDSOL [Cathy Hansen] via Creative Idea Shares < ml+s1100894n57664h62@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:  cihansen04@

Cathy Hansen

Good morning stampers, 
See you Friday, 
Sue Erickson 

Judi Carpenter 
Beverly Derringer 
Kathleen Brandt 
Mary Costello 
Lena Kiers 
Barbara Stitt 
Cindy McCool 
Sandy England 
Sandy Jones 
Donna Bagwell 
Penny Nelson 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cathy Hansen, please change the email address to:  cihansen04@ 
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email  ml+s1100894n2h40@.nabble 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57666.html

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps435@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57669.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h58@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Bummer  can't make it, but hopefully one of these days.

We will be out celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary!!

Jan

On 2/24/2021 10:28 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at
> sue@ <mailto:sue@?subject=February PP
> Party This Friday>
> If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
> members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
> sue@
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Good morning stampers,
> Here is my list of people who have signed up for Friday’s party. If I
> missed your RSVP or you haven’t signed up yet, today is the day to let
> me know. The party begins at 6 pm Eastern time. I’ll send out the
> invites tomorrow. I just went to double check the responses I had
> flagged and discovered that this morning’s cleaning up of my webmail
> account also deleted all the flagged messages from my coputer. I’m
> sure I have missed some people and I apologize.
> See you Friday,
> Sue Erickson
>
> Judi Carpenter
> Beverly Derringer
> Kathleen Brandt
> Mary Costello
> Lena Kiers
> Barbara Stitt
> Cindy McCool
> Sandy England
> Sandy Jones
> Donna Bagwell
> Penny Nelson
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the
> email address to: sue@ <mailto:sue@>
> This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html 
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html>
> To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email
> ml+s1100894n2h23@.nabble
> To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here
> <

--
Jan Farring
Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.jansstampingcreations.com
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jeanne Moss

Please add me to your list.  

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Feb 24, 2021, at 1:28 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57662h63@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=February PP Party This Friday

Good morning stampers,
See you Friday,
Sue Erickson

Judi Carpenter
Beverly Derringer
Kathleen Brandt
Mary Costello
Lena Kiers
Barbara Stitt
Cindy McCool
Sandy England
Sandy Jones
Donna Bagwell
Penny Nelson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Delphine Rinehart

I will try to join
Thanks
Delphine 

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2021, at 3:32 PM, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57674h92@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: February PP Party This Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Please add me to your list.  

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne Moss
BluegrassStamper@
www.BluegrassStamper.com
Join Bluegrass Stampers on FB

On Feb 24, 2021, at 1:28 PM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57662h63@.nabble> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=February PP Party This Friday

Good morning stampers,
See you Friday,
Sue Erickson

Judi Carpenter
Beverly Derringer
Kathleen Brandt
Mary Costello
Lena Kiers
Barbara Stitt
Cindy McCool
Sandy England
Sandy Jones
Donna Bagwell
Penny Nelson

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h3@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57674.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h60@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Jan Farring

Wow, 49 years, Congratulations! Enjoy!!

Lois Folla
Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
stampwithlois@gmail.com
732-598-5026

Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net
Blog: www.StampinPress.com

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 4:46 PM SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57672h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
janinpb@cbbmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+February+PP+Party+This+Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janinpb@cbbmail.com

Bummer can't make it, but hopefully one of these days.

We will be out celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary!!

Jan

On 2/24/2021 10:28 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at
> sue@ <mailto:sue@?subject=February PP
> Party This Friday>
> sue@
>
> Good morning stampers,
> Here is my list of people who have signed up for Friday’s party. If I
> missed your RSVP or you haven’t signed up yet, today is the day to let
> me know. The party begins at 6 pm Eastern time. I’ll send out the
> invites tomorrow. I just went to double check the responses I had
> flagged and discovered that this morning’s cleaning up of my webmail
> account also deleted all the flagged messages from my coputer. I’m
> sure I have missed some people and I apologize.
> See you Friday,
> Sue Erickson
>
> Judi Carpenter
> Beverly Derringer
> Kathleen Brandt
> Mary Costello
> Lena Kiers
> Barbara Stitt
> Cindy McCool
> Sandy England
> Sandy Jones
> Donna Bagwell
> Penny Nelson
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the
> email address to: sue@ <mailto:sue@>
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html 
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html>
> <
--
Jan Farring
Demo Website:  http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the email address to: janinpb@cbbmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57672.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Jan Farring

Thank you Lois!

We say that too!  WOW!!

Can hardly believe it!

Jan

On 2/24/2021 3:47 PM, SUDSOL [Lois Folla] via Creative Idea Shares wrote:

> Click here to reply directly to Lois Folla privately at
> StampWithLois@ <mailto:StampWithLois@?subject=Re:
> SU!: February PP Party This Friday>
> StampWithLois@
>
> Wow, 49 years, Congratulations! Enjoy!!
>
> Lois Folla
> Stampin' Up! Senior Manager
> stampwithlois@
> 732-598-5026
>
> Shop: www.loisfolla.stampinup.net <http://www.loisfolla.stampinup.net>
> Blog: www.StampinPress.com <http://www.StampinPress.com>
>
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2021, 4:46 PM SUDSOL [Jan Farring] via Creative Idea
> Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n57672h48@.nabble> wrote:
>
>     janinpb@?subject=Re:+SU!:+February+PP+Party+This+Friday
>     If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all
>     SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the
>     author: janinpb@
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>     Bummer can't make it, but hopefully one of these days.
>
>     We will be out celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary!!
>
>     Jan
>
>     On 2/24/2021 10:28 AM, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea
>     Shares wrote:
>
>     > Click here to reply directly to Sue Erickson privately at
>     > sue@ <mailto:sue@?subject=February PP
>     > Party This Friday>
>     > If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL
>     > members, unless you change the To: email address to the author:
>     > sue@
>     >
>
>     >
>     > Good morning stampers,
>     > Here is my list of people who have signed up for Friday’s party.
>     If I
>     > missed your RSVP or you haven’t signed up yet, today is the day
>     to let
>     > me know. The party begins at 6 pm Eastern time. I’ll send out the
>     > invites tomorrow. I just went to double check the responses I had
>     > flagged and discovered that this morning’s cleaning up of my
>     webmail
>     > account also deleted all the flagged messages from my coputer. I’m
>     > sure I have missed some people and I apologize.
>     > See you Friday,
>     > Sue Erickson
>     >
>     > Judi Carpenter
>     > Beverly Derringer
>     > Kathleen Brandt
>     > Mary Costello
>     > Lena Kiers
>     > Barbara Stitt
>     > Cindy McCool
>     > Sandy England
>     > Sandy Jones
>     > Donna Bagwell
>     > Penny Nelson
>     >
>
>     > If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the
>     > email address to: sue@ <mailto:sue@>
>     > This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>     > http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html
>     <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html>
>     > <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html
>     <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57662.html>>
>     > To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email
>     > ml+s1100894n2h23@.nabble
>     > To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here
>     > <
>     --
>     Jan Farring
>     Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator
>     My Blog: www.jansstampingcreations.com
>     <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>     Demo Website: http://janfarring.stampinup.net
>     <http://janfarring.stampinup.net>
>     541-390-3390
>
>     Jan Farring Independent Stampin' Up Demonstrator My Blog:
>     www.jansstampingcreations.com <http://www.jansstampingcreations.com>
>
>     If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jan Farring, please change the
>     email address to: janinpb@
>     This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here:
>     http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57672.html
>     <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57672.html>
>     To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email
>     ml%2Bs1100894n2h78@.nabble
>     To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
>
>
> If you want the reply to go ONLY to Lois Folla, please change the
> email address to: StampWithLois@
> <mailto:StampWithLois@>
> http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57677.html 
> <http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57677.html>
> <

--
Jan Farring
Demo Website:  
http://janfarring.stampinup.net
541-390-3390

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - A Bevy of Butterflies

Sue Erickson

Don’t forget to join this week’s design challenge. You might be a winner! Here’s the challenge:

Hi stampers! Your design challenge this week is to design and pin to one of your pin boards a card, scrapbook page or 3D item using the Butterfly Bouquet suite. If you haven’t purchased it, that’s OK. You can still participate by pinning and tagging a sample you have found on the internet. Use the tag SDC653 when you pin the sample so everyone can find it. You just might be the lucky one to win a free week of SUDSOL.

Here are a couple more examples, one by Tatiana Tobin and one by Narelle Fauselo.

Happy designing and pinning,

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

PP Party Invite Sent

Sue Erickson

Hi everyone,
I sent out the PP Party Zoom invitation to each person who had requested one this morning. If you do not see it, look in your spam folder. If you have not signed up yet and want to come, let me know.
Cheers,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

Gwynne Wilschek

Sue
I would like to be in the class as well
Gwynne

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 2:04 PM
Subject: SU!: Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

mailto:sue@?subject=Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

I am offering a short class via Zoom on how to pin your samples on SUDSOL. I have met several members who don’t know how to do this and I suspect that keeps stampers from participating in the various challenges SUDSOL offers. In addition to this class there are these two articles here http://sudsol.org/member/articles/category/sudsol/how-to/. If you would like me to show you how, let me know. Once I get a list of people interested, we’ll find a time that works for the class.
Happy pinning,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57580.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h89@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

My PC1 Submission

Sue Erickson

When I followed Debra’s link to the tutorial for this pattern challenge I thought the card looked familiar. Yep, it was. I was the one who had written the tutorial. LOL! Here is an updated sample. I am going to show a couple of February Paper Pumpkin alternatives in my FaceBook Live tomorrow so used this sample to feature the stamp set and to show how it coordinates with the Flower & Field dsp. Enjoy!
Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Gwynne Wilschek

Hi Gwynne,
Great! I will post the Zoom invitation to the whole SUDSOL list on Friday March 5. There are too many people interested in the class for me to send the invite to each person individually. You’ll have to watch for the post and then save the link to your computer.
Sue

On Feb 25, 2021, at 8:40 PM, SUDSOL [Gwynne Wilschek] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57694h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

gwynne@stampsnpages.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Zoom%20Class%20on%20How%20to%20Pin%20Samples
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: gwynne@stampsnpages.com

Sue
I would like to be in the class as well
Gwynne

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 2:04 PM
Subject: SU!: Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

mailto:sue@?subject=Zoom Class on How to Pin Samples

I am offering a short class via Zoom on how to pin your samples on SUDSOL. I have met several members who don’t know how to do this and I suspect that keeps stampers from participating in the various challenges SUDSOL offers. In addition to this class there are these two articles here http://sudsol.org/member/articles/category/sudsol/how-to/. If you would like me to show you how, let me know. Once I get a list of people interested, we’ll find a time that works for the class.
Happy pinning,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57580.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Gwynne Wilschek, please change the email address to: gwynne@stampsnpages.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57694.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: February PP Party This Friday

Gwynne Wilschek
In reply to this post by Cheryl Noble

Please add me as well for Friday PP
Gwynne Wilschek

Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: February PP Party This Friday

mailto:wmc@?subject=Re: SU!: February PP Party This Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: wmc@

Please send me the zoom link too!
Thanks,
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Cell Phone: 608-576-3198
wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Feb 24, 2021, at 1:24 PM, SUDSOL [Janet Smith] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n57669h35@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

janetstamps435@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20February%20PP%20Party%20This%20Friday
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: janetstamps435@gmail.com

Please include me...  thanks!

Janet smith. 

Sue

Cathy Hansen

Good morning stampers, 
See you Friday, 
Sue Erickson 

Judi Carpenter 
Beverly Derringer 
Kathleen Brandt 
Mary Costello 
Lena Kiers 
Barbara Stitt 
Cindy McCool 
Sandy England 
Sandy Jones 
Donna Bagwell 
Penny Nelson 

To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000483/" shape=rect rel=nofollow target=_blank link="external">click here.

Janet
janetstamps@pacbell.net

Our 17 year old granddaughter Annika suffered a massive brain bleed on Oct. 8. Although she hasn't woken up yet, she's  home to continue her recovery with her family. To smooth the family's way, we're asking for your help! - See more at:

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janet Smith, please change the email address to: janetstamps435@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57669.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, ml+s1100894n2h58@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, <A href="wlmailhtml:{EB9ACE64-8F9D-40A9-90E0-1703B8AFD869}mid://00000483/" rel=nofollow target=_top link="external">click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Cheryl Noble, please change the email address to: wmc@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p57671.html
1 ... 56789