classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
68 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Dandelion Wishes

Robbie Rubala
Hello Ladies,

I recently got the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  I combined it with the Sunburst technique.  Here is my version with the Petal Promenade dsp.

Have a great evening!

Robbie

https://creationsinpaper.com/stampin-up-dandelion-wishes/
Robbie Rubala
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Dandelion Wishes

Janette Clark

Absolutely beautiful Robbie ❤😀
Janette Clark
Independent Stampin' Up!  ® Demonstrator 

On Sat, Sep 1, 2018 at 11:01 AM SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Creative Idea Shares <ml%2Bs1100894n44108h55@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Dandelion+Wishes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Hello Ladies,

I recently got the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  I combined it with the Sunburst technique.  Here is my version with the Petal Promenade dsp.

Have a great evening!

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml%2Bs1100894n2h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Creative Idea Shares, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson
In reply to this post by Robbie Rubala

I love this Robbie! How is the move going?

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2018, at 6:01 PM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44108h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Dandelion Wishes
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: robbierubala@gmail.com

Hello Ladies,

I recently got the Dandelion Wishes stamp set.  I combined it with the Sunburst technique.  Here is my version with the Petal Promenade dsp.

Have a great evening!

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Robbie Rubala, please change the email address to: robbierubala@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 31, 2018, at 6:01 PM, SUDSOL [Robbie Rubala] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n44108h26@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

robbierubala@gmail.com?subject=Dandelion Wishes

Hello Ladies,

Have a great evening!

Robbie

Robbie Rubala

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h40@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - It's Umbrella Weather

Sue Erickson

You still have time to join us in this challenge:

Hey SUDSOLers! Your challenge this week is to create a card or tag using the Under My Umbrella bundle and pinning it to one of your boards. If you don’t have this bundle, you can still participate by finding a sample on the internet and pinning that to one of your boards. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC597. You might be a winner of a free week of SUDSOL if you participate.

Here are a couple more samples I like, one by Mary Deatheridge and one by Libby Dyson.

Now get busy creating and pinning!

Sue Erickson, SUDSOL Design Challenge Coordinator

Reply | Threaded
|

Flowering Foils Challenge

Sue Erickson

Do you love the Flowering Florals Specialty Designer Series Paper that will be one of the March Freebies? If so, you must participate in this week’s Design Challenge. Design, create, and pin a card or other type of project using this dsp. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC599.

Here is a card we made at my Birthday Card Bash class today. I colored the dsp with Blends. The other side of the paper has a lovely watercolor look.

Happy designing,

Reply | Threaded
|

Flowering Foils Reverse Side

Sue Erickson

Since the Floweing Foils Specialty DSP is only one-sided and thinner than most dsp, the blends soak through to the reverse side more. I love the watercolor look I got when coloring the flowers with my blends! Check this card out!

Sue Erickson

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Flowering Foils Challenge

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Here’s my card for this challenge.

From: ml+s1100894n51624h13@.nabble <ml+s1100894n51624h13@.nabble>
Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 5:11 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Flowering Foils Challenge

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Flowering%20Foils%20Challenge

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@

Do you love the Flowering Florals Specialty Designer Series Paper that will be one of the March Freebies? If so, you must participate in this week’s Design Challenge. Design, create, and pin a card or other type of project using this dsp. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC599.

Here is a card we made at my Birthday Card Bash class today. I colored the dsp with Blends. The other side of the paper has a lovely watercolor look.

Happy designing,

Image removed by sender.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p51624.html

To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@.nabble

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Flowering Foils Challenge

Sue Erickson

I’m frustrated by the seeminly non-esistant samples on Pinterest of projects using the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper that will be part of the SAB Second Release. Thank you Robin Messheimer for sharing your card in this challenge. How about the rest of you??? There is still time to share what you have been doing with this dsp. Be sure to tag your pin with SDC599 so we can find it.

Here are a couple more cards I made and one created by Kylie Bertucci.

Happy designing and pinning,

Reply | Threaded
|

Robin Messheimer You Are a Winner!

Sue Erickson

Robin submitted to the SUDSOL Design Challenge this great sample of a card created with the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. You are a winner Robin! A week of Free SUDSOL has been added to your subscription.

Congratulations,

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Robin Messheimer You Are a Winner!

Judi Carpenter

My personal congrats to Robin for winning a FREE week of SUDSOL!  Also I want to express my appreciation for Robin's beautiful card, which I didn't fully appreciate until I'd CASEd it!  This foil DSP is absolutely gorgeous, and it's so easy to color with the Stampin' Blends markers.  If you haven't ordered it yet, you really need to give it some thought!  You'll be glad you did.

Judi

Judi Carpenter, Decatur, IL
SUDSOL Gallery Coordinator
Haf2Stamp Team Leader
717 Crestline Drive, Decatur, IL 62526
217-875-0092    jcarpy02@aol.com (zero by 2)

In a message dated 2/18/2020 5:09:43 PM Central Standard Time, ml+s1100894n51755h2@.nabble writes:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Robin Messheimer You Are a Winner!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Robin submitted to the SUDSOL Design Challenge this great sample of a card created with the Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. You are a winner Robin! A week of Free SUDSOL has been added to your subscription.

Congratulations,

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sue Erickson, please change the email address to: sue@soggystamper.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p51755.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h59@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Focus on Stitched So Sweetly Dies

Sue Erickson

Oops! I just realized that I hadn’t posted this week’s Design Challenge. Here it is:  

Unlike this past week when I couldn’t find any samples of our challenge to use the new Flowering Foils dsp, I found tons of samples using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Your challenge this week is to share what YOU have been doing with those dies. Remember you might get a free week of SUDSOL if enough people take the time to pin one of their samples to their pin boards and tag it with SDC600.

I love the way Cindee Wilkinson used one of the tags as a closure for this unique card. You can follow her tutorial here. https://tinyurl.com/rafbpd9

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Robin Messheimer You Are a Winner!

Robin Messenheimer
In reply to this post by Sue Erickson

Thanks for the win, Sue. And thanks for CASEing it, Judi. I first colored all the flowers. Or so I thought. It wasn’t until I started coloring the background that I found the one I hadn’t colored. Those flowers are sneaky!

Robin

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 18, 2020, at 13:09, SUDSOL [Sue Erickson] via Creative Idea Shares <ml+s1100894n51755h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

sue@soggystamper.com?subject=Robin Messheimer You Are a Winner!
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sue@soggystamper.com

Congratulations,

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Dandelion-Wishes-tp44108p51755.html
To start a new topic under Creative Idea Shares, email ml+s1100894n2h31@n7.nabble.com
Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

SUDSOL Design Challenge 601

Sue Erickson

Hey, did you see this week’s design challenge in the SUDSOL Weekly? If you missed it, here it is again:

Widen Your View

The Annual and Spring Mini catalogs have several great stamp sets for creating scenic cards. This week the SUDSOL Design Challenge is to design and show us the scene your see. Tag your pins with SDC601.

Of all the cards with scenes I saw on Pinterest, this card by Tina Gillespie is my favorite!

Happy designing ladies and gents,

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Widen Your View!

Sue Erickson

The Annual and Spring Mini catalogs have several great stamp sets for creating scenic cards. This week the SUDSOL Design Challenge is to design and show us the scene your see. Tag your pins with SDC601.

Here are a couple more beautiful scenes. The first is by Tina Zinck. The other one is by Amy Koenders.

Happy designing ladies and gents,

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - Label Me Lovely and Fancy

Sue Erickson

There is still time to join in on this week’s design challenge. The challenge is:  

Tags in Bloom stamp set is a $100 item in the Second Release of Sale-a-Bration coming out March 3. It coordinates with the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy punches as does the Layered with Kindness stamp set in the Spring Mini. Your challenge this week is to design, create, and pin a project using either of these stamp sets. As always, you can find samples on the internet and pin them. Be sure to tag your pins with SDC602 so I can find them.

Brian King and Peggy Noe created these cards.

Reply | Threaded
|

A Well Dressed Man

Sue Erickson

I did not know when I scheduled this challenge that the Pin to Win stamp set this week would also be the Well Dressed set. I guess great minds think alike. :)

Your design challenge this week is to design with the Well-dressed stamp set. It is wonderful that there is a masculine stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration Second Release brochure. Let’s give it  some love! Be sure to pin your creations to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC603.

Mary Deatheridge created this stunning card using the Well-dressed stamp set and the Flowering Foils Specialty DSP that is another free item in the second release.

Reply | Threaded
|

Reminder - A Well Dressed Man

Sue Erickson

There is still time to join in this week’s design challenge. this is the challenge:

Your design challenge this week is to design with the Well-dressed stamp set. It is wonderful that there is a masculine stamp set in the Sale-a-Bration Second Release brochure. Let’s give it  some love! Be sure to pin your creations to one of your pin boards and tag it with SDC603.

This card is by Danny Hikade. Enjoy it! 

Reply | Threaded
|

O Lucky Day!

Sue Erickson

Your design challenge this week is to design and create a St. Patrick’s Day card. Let’s bring a little happiness and luck to these stressful times. Be sure to tag your creation with SDC604 so we can all find it.

I love the clean design of this card created by Ann Krueck.

May this be your lucky week,

Reply | Threaded
|

Star Book Directions

Sue Erickson

STAR BOOK DIRECTIONS.doc (194K) Download Attachment
Star Book by Sue Erickson.docx (355K) Download Attachment

Hi all,
I have two different tutorials for makiong star books. The first one is made by stitching the pages together. I made that one several years ago as a gift. The second one uses Tear & Tape to hold the pages together. It is a smaller book I made for my Convention roomies with pictures we have taken over the years. To get all the pictures in it, I added a couple extra one to some of the pages. That is why a couple of the signatures have a skinny line in the middle when viewed from above. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Sue Erickson