DSP Color Chart

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DSP Color Chart

Jacqueline Brooks
I'd like to share a document I create every year to help me with my projects. It is a list of all the DSP Names and the colors in each. I hope someone else can find it helpful.2018-2019_DSP_Colors-to_Share.docx 2018-2019_DSP_Colors-to_Share.pdf
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: DSP Color Chart

Barbara Stitt

Wonderful!  Thank you SO much!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2018, at 2:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Brooks] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41760h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

honeybeestamper@gmail.com?subject=DSP Color Chart
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: honeybeestamper@gmail.com

I'd like to share a document I create every year to help me with my projects. It is a list of all the DSP Names and the colors in each. I hope someone else can find it helpful.2018-2019_DSP_Colors-to_Share.docx 2018-2019_DSP_Colors-to_Share.pdf

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Brooks, please change the email address to: honeybeestamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DSP-Color-Chart-tp41760.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: DSP Color Chart

Lois Folla
In reply to this post by Jacqueline Brooks

WOW Thank you SO very much!!!

Blessings!

Lois

Lois Folla, Stampin' Up! Senior Manager

Paper Craft Classes/Clubs/Parties & More Available 

Office: 732.785.1558  Cell Phone: 732-598-5026

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Calendar of Events:  www.LoisFolla.Stampinup.net 

Shop Online Anytime  

Stay Connected:

My Blogwww.LoisFolla.com

Pinterest

Facebook

Happy 30th Anniversary Stampin' UP!

Love It. Live It. Share It 

From: ml+s1100894n41760h76@.nabble <ml+s1100894n41760h76@.nabble>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 2:39 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <lois@>
Subject: SU!: DSP Color Chart

honeybeestamper@gmail.com?subject=DSP%20Color%20Chart

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: honeybeestamper@gmail.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jacqueline Brooks, please change the email address to: honeybeestamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DSP-Color-Chart-tp41760.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: DSP Color Chart

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by Jacqueline Brooks

Thanks for sharing, Jacqueline!  I can how valuable this will be!

Cathy Hansen

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2018, at 12:38 PM, SUDSOL [Jacqueline Brooks] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n41760h63@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

honeybeestamper@gmail.com?subject=DSP Color Chart

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h96@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.