classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DIY Stamp Positioner using Stamp Case

Mary Costello

DIY MINI Stamp Positioning Tool.pdf (482K) Download Attachment

Since someone was just asking about a MISTI I thought I would share one I made with our stamp cases and use very often in my monthly workshops. I gave them one month as an incentive for a $25 order so almost all my customers have them. They still order and use blocks but it's great for newbies too who don't have all the sizes.
Since I used Stampin' Up! Supplies to make it, I can use during workshops.
Feel free to try making one or several!
Mary Costello

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: DIY Stamp Positioner using Stamp Case

Diana Enns

I do really like my "Misti", I actually got lucky and won a small one.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Mary Costello] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35931h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
maryscostello@gmail.com?subject=DIY+Stamp+Positioner+using+Stamp+Case
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: maryscostello@gmail.com

Since someone was just asking about a MISTI I thought I would share one I made with our stamp cases and use very often in my monthly workshops. I gave them one month as an incentive for a $25 order so almost all my customers have them. They still order and use blocks but it's great for newbies too who don't have all the sizes.
Mary Costello

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Costello, please change the email address to: maryscostello@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DIY-Stamp-Positioner-using-Stamp-Case-tp35931.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: DIY Stamp Positioner using Stamp Case

Denise Foor

I have the large Misti and love it.  I was also saying “if it’s crooked than folks know it’s handmade and not a Hallmark card” to my customers.  LOL  I made one with the Stampin’ Up! Clear case, but after Misti won the huge lawsuit against We R and Hampton Arts I wasn’t sure about showing it.  I’ve heard that Tim Holtz has made enough changes that he is coming out with one in a few weeks, but I like the idea of supporting the woman who really invented it.

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

24 hour store:  denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    pinterest.com/denise_foor/

Instagram:  instagram.com/denisefoorstudiopa

From: ml+s1100894n35933h44@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n35933h44@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 12:19 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: Re: SU!: DIY Stamp Positioner using Stamp Case

djenns8134@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20DIY%20Stamp%20Positioner%20using%20Stamp%20Case

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: djenns8134@gmail.com

I do really like my "Misti", I actually got lucky and won a small one.

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 9:12 AM, SUDSOL [Mary Costello] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n35931h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

maryscostello@gmail.com?subject=DIY+Stamp+Positioner+using+Stamp+Case

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: maryscostello@gmail.com

Mary Costello

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Mary Costello, please change the email address to: maryscostello@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DIY-Stamp-Positioner-using-Stamp-Case-tp35931.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml%2Bs1100894n1954h69@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Diana Enns, please change the email address to: djenns8134@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DIY-Stamp-Positioner-using-Stamp-Case-tp35931p35933.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h95@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!