DBWS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DBWS

grantj

One of the reasons I stopped my DBWS before was the difficulty of formatting pictures even when following the guidelines, because they always looked like crap on the DBWS (I use Adobe Photoshop).

I am trying to add a picture of the Countdown Calendar to my DBWS Events page. No matter what I do, I cannot get one in there.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: DBWS

GrammyKaren

Please share your success.  I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or not.  I liked sending evites for the month and as far as I can tell, you have to invite individually for each event.  Pretty frustrated with the DBWS.
Thanks,
Karen Bernhardt

-----Original Message-----
From: SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50304h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>
Sent: Wed, Oct 30, 2019 3:34 pm
Subject: SU!: DBWS

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

One of the reasons I stopped my DBWS before was the difficulty of formatting pictures even when following the guidelines, because they always looked like crap on the DBWS (I use Adobe Photoshop).

I am trying to add a picture of the Countdown Calendar to my DBWS Events page. No matter what I do, I cannot get one in there.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp50304.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h70@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

grantj

When I saved my image as a jpeg using Adobe, it fit in the picture area of the calendar. Before, when I did it, only the top row of the image showed. I also saved it as a medium jpeg (7), instead of the max setting which is 12.

Jan Grant

Springfield, IL 62704

On October 30, 2019 at 3:02 PM "SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via SUDSOL Info & Help" <ml+s1100894n50306h85@.nabble> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@

Please share your success.  I'm trying to decide whether to keep it or not.  I liked sending evites for the month and as far as I can tell, you have to invite individually for each event.  Pretty frustrated with the DBWS.
Thanks,
Karen Bernhardt

From: SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help < ml+s1100894n50304h53@.nabble >
To: SUDSOL Group < grammyKaren51@ >

revjanstamps@?subject=DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp50304.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h70@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp50304p50306.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h40@.nabble

Reply | Threaded
|

Cathy Hansen
In reply to this post by GrammyKaren

I honestly haven’t had time to look at the new format.  Not even to update my calendar!  EEK!!!  The reason I keep it is so my customers can easily place their orders online.  That alone has proven to be worth the $12.95/month fee.

Cathy Hansen
Denver, CO

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2019, at 1:56 PM, SUDSOL [GrammyKaren] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50306h89@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

grammyKaren51@verizon.net?subject=Re: SU!: DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: grammyKaren51@verizon.net

Thanks,
Karen Bernhardt

From: SUDSOL [grantj] via SUDSOL Info & Help <ml+s1100894n50304h53@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <grammyKaren51@>

revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=DBWS

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL 62704

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net

If you want the reply to go ONLY to GrammyKaren, please change the email address to: grammyKaren51@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp50304p50306.html
To start a new topic under SUDSOL Info & Help, email ml+s1100894n2311h44@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL Info & Help, click here.