DBWS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DBWS

grantj

I had really hoped the new DBWS would be better than the last one, so I re-signed up today. I can't even find out how to change my home page, and yes I've looked at all the "helps" on there. It has the wrong phone number on the Contact Me page, I can't add a profile picture, nor can I add my e-mail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan Grant
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: DBWS

Sara Levin

I'm fairly certain the new DBWS hasn't gone live yet.  It starts rolling out at 10pm MT tonight and will take 24 hours for it to hit everyone.  So, I'd say just wait on fixing anything until the new DBWS is up.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
theartfulinker@gmail.com (e-mail)
theartfulinker.com
  (blog)
www.theartfulinker.stampinup.net (24/7 shopping)
The Artful Inker (Facebook)
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:48 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49710h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
revjanstamps@comcast.net?subject=DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

I had really hoped the new DBWS would be better than the last one, so I re-signed up today. I can't even find out how to change my home page, and yes I've looked at all the "helps" on there. It has the wrong phone number on the Contact Me page, I can't add a profile picture, nor can I add my e-mail. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp49710.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Cheryl Noble
In reply to this post by grantj

Check out the Utube 
New one is awesome!
Cheryl

Cheryl Noble, Independent Stampin'UP!® Demonstrator
Phone: 608-576-3198
wmc@crazysustampers.com
Blog: CRAZYSUSTAMPERS
crazysustamper, LLC

On Sep 10, 2019, at 1:52 PM, SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49710h6@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: revjanstamps@comcast.net

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

If you want the reply to go ONLY to grantj, please change the email address to: revjanstamps@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp49710.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h89@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

grantj
In reply to this post by Sara Levin

This is the problem with skimming something while at school!

Sent from my iPad
Jan Grant
independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860
revjanstamps@comcast.net

On Sep 10, 2019, at 3:22 PM, SUDSOL [Sara Levin] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n49711h40@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

TheArtfulInker@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: DBWS
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com

I'm fairly certain the new DBWS hasn't gone live yet. It starts rolling out at 10pm MT tonight and will take 24 hours for it to hit everyone. So, I'd say just wait on fixing anything until the new DBWS is up.

Sara
Sara Levin

Get the Stamping Sunday Tutorial Bundle FREE with $40 purchase or purchase it HERE

Get the Stampin' Glam Squad Tutorial Bundle FREE with a $50 purchase in my store
or purchase it HERE
@theartfulinker (Twitter)
The Artful Inker (Google+)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 2:48 PM SUDSOL [grantj] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n49710h2@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Jan Grant
Springfield, IL
(217) 415-1860

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h85@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sara Levin, please change the email address to: TheArtfulInker@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-tp49710p49711.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@n7.nabble.com