classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

DBWS - Check please

Nola Burkhard
Hi Everyone,
First of all - happy 2016!!! Hope you all are working towards some stampin' goals.

I was - and still am, trying to update my DBWS. I think it is pretty well updated, but would like for someone to check it out and see if my new email address is posted on the first page - or wherever it should be. It should be: nolaburkhard@icloud.com.  From what I can tell, it still has the verizon one posted.

Thanks much, Nola
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: SU!: DBWS - Check please

Christine Bennett

Hi Nola,
I found your DBWS first on a Google search, Yippee.

Love your 'intro' on the home page. so saw your new email within that (So Glad to see you)
But when picked Contact Me, it is still the verizon one.

Just wondering if you changed it in  your Profile (under My Business in demonstrator website)
whether that is where it 'comes from'.  Not sure.

cheers Christine

On 7/01/2016 7:31 a.m., SUDSOL [Nola Burkhard] via Business Talk wrote:
nburkhard@verizon.net?subject=DBWS%20-%20Check%20please
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: nburkhard@verizon.net

Hi Everyone,
First of all - happy 2016!!! Hope you all are working towards some stampin' goals.

I was - and still am, trying to update my DBWS. I think it is pretty well updated, but would like for someone to check it out and see if my new email address is posted on the first page - or wherever it should be. It should be: nolaburkhard@icloud.com.  From what I can tell, it still has the verizon one posted.

Thanks much, Nola

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nola Burkhard, please change the email address to: nburkhard@verizon.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/DBWS-Check-please-tp26083.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml-node+s1100894n3h2@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

-- 
Blog: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net/blog
Follow me: www.pinterest.com/bennett5244  
Like me: www.facebook.com/ChristinesCraftyBlog
Shop with me: www.christinebennett.stampinup.net Click on ShopNow
for World Organic Skin care and Make up www.facebook.com/christinebennettworldorganic
To Unsubscribe - hit Reply and type unsubscribe -
       No worries - you can always subscribe again!