Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Nancy Sutton
I have a customer asking if the cutting plates for the new machine in the Annual cattie still fit the Big Shot.  There are no dimensions listed.  Can anyone provide info on this matter?  

Hugs Nancy
Nancy Sutton
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Kingston, Ontario
www.rainbowsandbutterflies.stampinup.net
www.facebook.com/2stamp4you
A good day always includes stamping!!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Barbara Stitt

I just ordered new plates and they have a 3 on them so I don’t know what
That means.  They appear to be the same.  The ones I ordered about a 
month ago had no numbers but Work fine.  

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2020, at 8:16 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53425h21@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

I have a customer asking if the cutting plates for the new machine in the Annual cattie still fit the Big Shot.  There are no dimensions listed.  Can anyone provide info on this matter?  

Hugs Nancy
Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

donnab07

How did you order the new cutting plates?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2020, at 8:16 PM, SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53425h21@.nabble> wrote:

sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53427.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2020, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53429h45@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

How did you order the new cutting plates? Inquiring minds want to know.

Donna Bagwell

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53427.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53429.html
Reply | Threaded
|

shelly peck

That is really weird. That is the number for  the new plates, but the new cutting machine is not even out. It says when ordering that inventory is low already.

Shelly Peck
Independent Stampin'Up! Demonstrator
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53433h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

On May 19, 2020, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53429h45@.nabble> wrote:

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine

That means.  They appear to be the same.  The ones I ordered about a 

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

I have a customer asking if the cutting plates for the new machine in the Annual cattie still fit the Big Shot.  There are no dimensions listed.  Can anyone provide info on this matter?  

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53429.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Nancy Sutton

The numb er 3 on the plates indicates it is Plate 3 in the definition of the plates.  For example Plate 1 Base Plate is the base plate used with dies and embossing folders, Plate 2 is used with dies, Plate 3 are the cutting plates and Plate 4 is the Specialty Plate used with the 3D embossing Folders and embossing dies.  There is also a new magnetic plate with this machine.  I have ordered the cutting plate to find out if they will fit the Big Shot,  I will let you know if they fit.

On May 20, 2020, at 1:02 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53434h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

That is really weird. That is the number for the new plates, but the new cutting machine is not even out. It says when ordering that inventory is low already.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53433h68@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

donna@...?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

That means. They appear to be the same. The ones I ordered about a 

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

I have a customer asking if the cutting plates for the new machine in the Annual cattie still fit the Big Shot. There are no dimensions listed. Can anyone provide info on this matter?  

Hugs Nancy 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble 
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53427.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53429.html

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com 
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53434.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario
Reply | Threaded
|

Misti Stowell
In reply to this post by donnab07

Will the old dies still work in this new machine?  Will any new does work in the old
Machine?

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2020, at 10:26 PM, SUDSOL [donnab07] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53429h97@.nabble> wrote:

donna@idahobagwells.net?subject=RE: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Donna Bagwell

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h91@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert
In reply to this post by Nancy Sutton

Yes, I have the new PLATES and they work perfectly in the old Big Shot.  The old and new DIES work in the Big Shot.  The old dies WILL work in the new machine, however may require some shims.  Check out the Q&A on the new machine if you need more details.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:59 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53436h23@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com

The numb er 3 on the plates indicates it is Plate 3 in the definition of the plates.  For example Plate 1 Base Plate is the base plate used with dies and embossing folders, Plate 2 is used with dies, Plate 3 are the cutting plates and Plate 4 is the Specialty Plate used with the 3D embossing Folders and embossing dies.  There is also a new magnetic plate with this machine.  I have ordered the cutting plate to find out if they will fit the Big Shot,  I will let you know if they fit.

On May 20, 2020, at 1:02 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53434h7@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

That is really weird. That is the number for the new plates, but the new cutting machine is not even out. It says when ordering that inventory is low already.

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@gmail.com

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: donna@

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n53427h79@.nabble] 
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 5:50 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

I have a customer asking if the cutting plates for the new machine in the Annual cattie still fit the Big Shot. There are no dimensions listed. Can anyone provide info on this matter?  

Hugs Nancy 

Nancy Sutton 
Kingston, Ontario 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@hotmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble 

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53427.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@idahobagwells.net 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53429.html

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@n7.nabble.com 

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@gmail.com 
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53434.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@n7.nabble.com 

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53436.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connie R. Babbert
Stampin' Up! Independent Demonstrator
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com
Shop ONLINE 24/7 at iluvstamping.stampinup.net
Reply | Threaded
|

Susan Mezias

Were the plates on the preorder? I missed those!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 10:52:17 AM EDT, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53440h12@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Yes, I have the new PLATES and they work perfectly in the old Big Shot. The old and new DIES work in the Big Shot. The old dies WILL work in the new machine, however may require some shims. Check out the Q&A on the new machine if you need more details.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:59 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53436h23@.nabble > wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine

The numb er 3 on the plates indicates it is Plate 3 in the definition of the plates. For example Plate 1 Base Plate is the base plate used with dies and embossing folders, Plate 2 is used with dies, Plate 3 are the cutting plates and Plate 4 is the Specialty Plate used with the 3D embossing Folders and embossing dies. There is also a new magnetic plate with this machine. I have ordered the cutting plate to find out if they will fit the Big Shot, I will let you know if they fit.

On May 20, 2020, at 1:02 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53434h7@.nabble> wrote:

juststampit4fun@...?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutting%20Plates%20of%20the%20new%20Die%20Cutting/Embossing%20Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53433h68@.nabble> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

Donna Bagwell

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

sergeantmajor0313@...?subject=Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53433.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53434.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Nancy Sutton, please change the email address to: sergeantmajor0313@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53436.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@.nabble

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53440.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h65@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Connie Babbert

No, I ordered the plates from the current Annual Catalog and they sent the new ones with the numbers on them.  

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 12:13 PM SUDSOL [Susan Mezias] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53446h33@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
susanmezias@yahoo.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: susanmezias@yahoo.com

Were the plates on the preorder? I missed those!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 10:52:17 AM EDT, SUDSOL [Connie Babbert] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53440h12@.nabble> wrote:

iluvstamping@...?subject=Re: SU!: Cutting Plates of the new Die Cutting/Embossing Machine
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: iluvstamping@

Yes, I have the new PLATES and they work perfectly in the old Big Shot. The old and new DIES work in the Big Shot. The old dies WILL work in the new machine, however may require some shims. Check out the Q&A on the new machine if you need more details.

On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:59 AM SUDSOL [Nancy Sutton] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53436h23@.nabble > wrote:
sergeantmajor0313@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine

The numb er 3 on the plates indicates it is Plate 3 in the definition of the plates. For example Plate 1 Base Plate is the base plate used with dies and embossing folders, Plate 2 is used with dies, Plate 3 are the cutting plates and Plate 4 is the Specialty Plate used with the 3D embossing Folders and embossing dies. There is also a new magnetic plate with this machine. I have ordered the cutting plate to find out if they will fit the Big Shot, I will let you know if they fit.

On May 20, 2020, at 1:02 AM, SUDSOL [shelly peck] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53434h7@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: juststampit4fun@

Shelly Peck
(909) 520-7244
email: juststampit4fun@

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 9:36 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n53433h68@.nabble> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@ ?subject=Re:+SU!:+Cutting+Plates+of+the+new+Die+Cutting/Embossing+Machine

Order #150815 - $11.00

Sent from my iPad

Donna Bagwell

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

Hugs Nancy

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h35@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to donnab07, please change the email address to: donna@

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h38@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to shelly peck, please change the email address to: juststampit4fun@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53434.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h46@.nabble

Nancy Sutton
Kingston, Ontario

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@.nabble

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog: www.inkspiredtreasures.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Connie Babbert, please change the email address to: iluvstamping@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53440.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h65@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Susan Mezias, please change the email address to: susanmezias@yahoo.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutting-Plates-of-the-new-Die-Cutting-Embossing-Machine-tp53425p53446.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h0@n7.nabble.com

--
Connie R. Babbert
My Blog:  www.inkspiredtreasures.com