classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cutter Rotator Blade

Lois Folla

Hi Ladies,

I’m just starting to use the rotator blade and I thought two years ago at convention they told us to use the ‘strip’ with NO line indent.

On You Tube, there are videos that tell different suggestions.

Does anyone know the correct way to use the removable and replaceable strip for our paper cutter?

Thank you!

Lois

Lois Folla, Your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Senior Manager

Proud Leader of Inkie Spirits Since 2000

Email: Lois@StampinPress.com

Shop 24/7 At My Online Store: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

Follow My Creative Blog: www. StampinPress.com

Address: 755 Hardean Rd, Brick, NJ 08724

Phone: 732.785.1558

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Cutter Rotator Blade

Sage Kimble

You have to use the flat side of the strip, otherwise the rotary blade doesn't have anything to cut against--and you end up with a very raggedy cut!

Nurturing Creativity, One Stamp at a Time

Sage Kimble
aka The Mad Stamper
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

email:  abqstamper@gmail.com
blog:  

On Aug 8, 2014, at 9:33 AM, SUDSOL [follal] via Product Q&As wrote:

lois@stampinpress.com?subject=Cutter%20Rotator%20Blade
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Ladies,

I’m just starting to use the rotator blade and I thought two years ago at convention they told us to use the ‘strip’ with NO line indent.

Does anyone know the correct way to use the removable and replaceable strip for our paper cutter?

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to follal, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Product Q&As, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

Kathy Hunt

Lois,

There is a Stampin’ Up video on their YouTube channel that reviews the cutter with the rotary attachment.  Not very long, but covers all of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPg-0mYm8g&list=PL690AA94BDD50C234&index=43

Kathy C. Hunt

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

Contact me for all your paper crafting needs.

www.caseystamps.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n12424h89@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12424h89@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 2:26 PM
To: SUDSOL Group
Subject: SU!: Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

abqstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutter%20Rotator%20Blade

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: abqstamper@gmail.com

You have to use the flat side of the strip, otherwise the rotary blade doesn't have anything to cut against--and you end up with a very raggedy cut!

Sage Kimble

aka The Mad Stamper

blog:  

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: lois@stampinpress.com

Hi Ladies,

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to follal, please change the email address to: lois@stampinpress.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h47@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sage Kimble, please change the email address to: abqstamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420p12424.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Help Pleas... Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

Lois Folla

Thank you so much Kathy! I’m trying to write up a blog post but every time I ‘preview’ my post, the Big Shot Video on You Tube comes up.

I am cutting and pasting the correct URL for the paper cutter video.  I test the URL by placing it in my internet browser and it works but when I ‘preview’ on my blog, the wrong video is showing in my post.

Is there a way to keep this paper cutter video URL in the body of my blog post instead of it changing to the SU! big shot video?

I’ve never run into this before..  I use word press.

Thank you!  

Lois

From: ml-node+s1100894n12425h91@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12425h91@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 3:41 PM
Subject: SU!: RE: Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

kchuntkc@mindspring.com?subject=RE:%20Re:%20Cutter%20Rotator%20Blade

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kchuntkc@mindspring.com

Lois,

There is a Stampin’ Up video on their YouTube channel that reviews the cutter with the rotary attachment. Not very long, but covers all of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPg-0mYm8g&list=PL690AA94BDD50C234&index=43

Kathy C. Hunt

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

Contact me for all your paper crafting needs.

www.caseystamps.stampinup.net

From: ml-node+s1100894n12424h89@.nabble [ml-node+s1100894n12424h89@.nabble]
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 2:26 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

abqstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Cutter%20Rotator%20Blade

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: abqstamper@gmail.com

Sage Kimble

aka The Mad Stamper

blog:  

Hi Ladies,

Thank you!

Lois

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Sage Kimble, please change the email address to: abqstamper@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420p12424.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h19@n5.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Hunt, please change the email address to: kchuntkc@mindspring.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420p12425.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h90@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Help Pleas... Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

Sage Kimble

Hi Lois,

I've run into that problem with another channel.  It's because the channel is set up with a bunch of videos on a play list.  When you click on the "share" tab, you'll see the screen below.  Notice the box that's checked to share with a playlist.    If you click on the embed tab, you'll see the same box checked.  The problem I had was I'd uncheck the box, copy the code, and when I went back to view the video, it started on the video I wanted, but it kept playing the playlist anyway.  

Try unchecking the box, and using the embed code without the "list=" part.  Hope this makes sense.

Sage Kimble
aka The Mad Stamper

blog:  

On Aug 11, 2014, at 6:15 PM, SUDSOL [follal] via Product Q&As wrote:

Lois@StampinPress.com

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Re: Help Pleas... Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

Lois Folla

I will check this out next week. Thank  you so much for this info!!!!

Lois

From: ml-node+s1100894n12586h82@.nabble [mailto:ml-node+s1100894n12586h82@.nabble]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:17 PM
Subject: SU!: Re: Help Pleas... Re: Cutter Rotator Blade

abqstamper@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Help%20Pleas...%20%20Re:%20Cutter%20Rotator%20Blade

Hi Lois,

I've run into that problem with another channel.  It's because the channel is set up with a bunch of videos on a play list.  When you click on the "share" tab, you'll see the screen below.  Notice the box that's checked to share with a playlist.    If you click on the embed tab, you'll see the same box checked.  The problem I had was I'd uncheck the box, copy the code, and when I went back to view the video, it started on the video I wanted, but it kept playing the playlist anyway.  

Try unchecking the box, and using the embed code without the "list=" part.  Hope this makes sense.

Sage Kimble

aka The Mad Stamper

blog:  

On Aug 11, 2014, at 6:15 PM, SUDSOL [follal] via Product Q&As wrote:

Lois@StampinPress.com

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Cutter-Rotator-Blade-tp12420p12586.html

To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml-node+s1100894n1954h90@n5.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.