Customers Can't See Occasions Catalog Online?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Customers Can't See Occasions Catalog Online?

Susan Mezias
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that hasn't received the  occasions catalog yet.  Can customers not see the catalog in it's entirety? I got to where I can see individual sets, bundles, etc but not the catalog itself?  Are we missing something?  Thanks! Susan Mezias
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Customers Can't See Occasions Catalog Online?

smithk

Susan, 

At the bottom of the Stampin Up home page for customers there is a link to the catalogs.

It is in the black box on the bottom of the page directly under the word Product.

Kerri

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Customers Can't See Occasions Catalog Online?

Susan Mezias

Thanks so much! I'll let my customer know!!!

Susan Mezias
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

From: SUDSOL [smithk] via Product Q&As <ml+s1100894n40274h66@.nabble>
To: SUDSOL Group <susanmezias@>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: SU!: Customers Can't See Occasions Catalog Online?

ksmith564@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Customers%20Can%27t%20See%20Occasions%20Catalog%20Online?
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: ksmith564@

Susan,

At the bottom of the Stampin Up home page for customers there is a link to the catalogs.

It is in the black box on the bottom of the page directly under the word Product.

Kerri

If you want the reply to go ONLY to smithk, please change the email address to: ksmith564@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customers-Can-t-See-Occasions-Catalog-Online-tp40273p40274.html
To start a new topic under Product Q&As, email ml+s1100894n1954h46@.nabble
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.