classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
Are you doing anything special for your customers that they are loving?  Please share what you are doing.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

Peri Beal

My customers have been placing multiple online orders since lockdown. I'm doing a virtual thank you party this Sunday at no charge. Sent them parts for 3 cards at no charge and we're going to assemble together via zoom. My first virtual offering so wish me luck!

Peri 

Peri Beal

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 11:22 AM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53933h48@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer+Service+-+Spoiling+Our+Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Are you doing anything special for your customers that they are loving?  Please share what you are doing.

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h18@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Carolyn Jackson
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

I am making the Color Coach with the color collections including the two sets of in-colors for my stamp clubs members. Had them printed at Staples, mounted on the specific color of card stock, punched a hole in the upper left corner, and put on a binder ring. I am doing one color collection each month because they are labor intensive; however, that solves my monthly favor quandary for a total of nine months! Win-Win! The picture shows the 10 in-colors.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:22 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53933h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Are you doing anything special for your customers that they are loving?  Please share what you are doing.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

Robin Messenheimer

In my newsletters, I’ve been sharing tutorials that do not require a particular product. I show a sample using current product but emphasize that they can use any products that they have on hand to make the same project. I’ve had more e-mail responses to my newsletter than normal thanking me for the tutorials. I started this back when the COVID-19 problems started as I know quite a few of my subscribers are having financial difficulties.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please note that my preferred e-mail address has changed to Rmessenheimer@gmail.com. I have noted that e-mail addressed to rmessenheimer@ has frequently not been delivered to me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: ml+s1100894n53933h92@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53933h92@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 6:22 AM
To: SUDSOL Group <rmessenheimer@>
Subject: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer%20Service%20-%20Spoiling%20Our%20Customers

Are you doing anything special for your customers that they are loving?  Please share what you are doing.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h62@n7.nabble.com

Robin Messenheimer Hilo, Hawaii https://robinscraftroom.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Janette Clark

Here in Australia I  am putting my monthly “ Stamping From a Distance” class kits together and hand delivering them to their front door while we are in self isolation.  They are loving them 😁😁

Janette Clark
Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
Sent from my iPad

On 11 Jun 2020, at 2:22 am, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53933h30@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h0@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

Lois Folla

Wonderful idea! What a time to move over 1k miles away from my customers. But I’m mailing up bookmarkers, sample in color cards… and cards to say Hi I’m thinking about you! Hang in there!

Lois

Lois Folla Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator/Manager

Email: StampinPresschat@gmail.com

Call/Text: 732-598-5026

Creative Blog: www.StampinPress.com

Shop Online: www.LoisFolla.StampinUp.net

From: ml+s1100894n53940h56@.nabble <ml+s1100894n53940h56@.nabble>
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2020 5:24 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <StampWithLois@>
Subject: Re: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Customer%20Service%20-%20Spoiling%20Our%20Customers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Here in Australia I  am putting my monthly “ Stamping From a Distance” class kits together and hand delivering them to their front door while we are in self isolation.  They are loving them 😁😁

Janette Clark

Sent from my iPad

On 11 Jun 2020, at 2:22 am, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53933h30@.nabble> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933p53940.html

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Mary Costello
In reply to this post by Janette Clark

I am posting a weekly challenge every Monday in my private customer Facebook group. Anyone who accepts the challenge and posts one or more cards to the group receive a a little gift in the mail from me the following week. For gifts, I'm using flat things like a sheet of dimensionals (white/black and regular or mini took care of 4 weeks prizes) and other flat items like retired sequin sheets, that don't require extra postage. A couple of weeks I did a drawing for a $10 credit on next order. They love the challenges and are learning a lot from each other and encouraging each other. It has kept them stamping during these months of not meeting in person. We are on Challenge #10 now and will probably do 4 more before we start meeting on person again.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020, 4:23 PM SUDSOL [Janette Clark] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53940h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
granette56@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Customer+Service+-+Spoiling+Our+Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: granette56@gmail.com

Here in Australia I  am putting my monthly “ Stamping From a Distance” class kits together and hand delivering them to their front door while we are in self isolation.  They are loving them 😁😁

Janette Clark
Sent from my iPad

clindmeier@...?subject=Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Janette Clark, please change the email address to: granette56@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933p53940.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Kathy Slamar

I have been holding card challenges for my stamp clubs via Zoom.  I email them 3 card layouts and they design cards based on the challenges.  We meet on Zoom and share our cards.  They send me photos of their cars and I compile them and send it to everyone in the club.

We have done three of them and they have asked that I continue them even after we can meet in person.  They say it make them use their supplies.  They can used retired product, but I always make sure mine is something that is new.  It is very easy to do and It has kept my clubs connected (and buying).

Kathy Slamar

On Jun 10, 2020, at 11:22 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53933h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer%20Service%20-%20Spoiling%20Our%20Customers

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

Fantastic idea!

Barbara Stitt

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 10, 2020, at 5:53 PM, SUDSOL [Kathy Slamar] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53943h79@.nabble> wrote:

kathy@slamar.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: kathy@

I have been holding card challenges for my stamp clubs via Zoom.  I email them 3 card layouts and they design cards based on the challenges.  We meet on Zoom and share our cards.  They send me photos of their cars and I compile them and send it to everyone in the club.

We have done three of them and they have asked that I continue them even after we can meet in person.  They say it make them use their supplies.  They can used retired product, but I always make sure mine is something that is new.  It is very easy to do and It has kept my clubs connected (and buying).

Kathy Slamar

On Jun 10, 2020, at 11:22 AM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53933h82@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h52@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Kathy Slamar, please change the email address to: kathy@slamar.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933p53943.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

Sandy England
In reply to this post by Carolyn Jackson

Every time my customers sign up for an event other than my monthly club they receive a small gift from me. The more expensive give is when they come to a Suite class where they have purchased the Suite from me. 
Gifts range from dimensionals to higher priced embellishments. 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2020, at 1:25 PM, SUDSOL [Carolyn Jackson] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n53937h46@.nabble> wrote:

carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Service - Spoiling Our Customers
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: carolyn.jackson.1114@

I am making the Color Coach with the color collections including the two sets of in-colors for my stamp clubs members. Had them printed at Staples, mounted on the specific color of card stock, punched a hole in the upper left corner, and put on a binder ring. I am doing one color collection each month because they are labor intensive; however, that solves my monthly favor quandary for a total of nine months! Win-Win! The picture shows the 10 in-colors.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 12:22 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n53933h50@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Are you doing anything special for your customers that they are loving? Please share what you are doing.

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h20@n7.nabble.com
--

Carolyn

Carolyn R. Jackson

Independent Stampin’ Up Demonstrator

http://carolynjackson.stampinup.net

crj@woh.rr.comarolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com

937-307-4582

LIKE me on Facebook: Carolyn’s Creations

https://www.facebook.com/Carolyns-Creations-643171632491266/

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Carolyn Jackson, please change the email address to: carolyn.jackson.1114@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Service-Spoiling-Our-Customers-tp53933p53937.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h92@.nabble
Sandy England