classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options Prev Topic | Next Topic
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Customer Questions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Our question this week is:
What customer question do you answer the most?

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Customer Questions

Jeanne Moss

Most answered questions - How to determine when to use Memento or StazOn, and the difference between Blends and regular Stampin’ Write markers.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@live.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45018h99@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Participate and you could win one FREE week of SUDSOL. OR you could play Bingo with a chance of winning FREE time there as well. Send your answers by Sunday morning.
Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from Business Talk, click here.
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Erickson

What is the difference between clear mount stamps and photopolymer ones. I thought clear mount stamps were going to be clear.

Sue Erickson, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Life is good when you walk with God!

http://creationsbysue.stampinup.net
www.soggystamper.com
www.mydigitalcraftcorner.com

What would you do with some extra cash? Want a job where you decide when to work and how much you want to earn? Contact me for more details!

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 8:00:22 PM PDT, SUDSOL [Jeanne Moss] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45019h67@.nabble> wrote:

stampingal@live.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: stampingal@

Most answered questions - How to determine when to use Memento or StazOn, and the difference between Blends and regular Stampin’ Write markers.

Jeanne Moss
jeanne.moss@

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45018h99@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@?subject=Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h34@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Jeanne Moss, please change the email address to: stampingal@live.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45019.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h71@.nabble
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Customer Questions

Denise Foor
In reply to this post by Charlotte Lindmeier

What to buy when starting out with stamping?

Denise

Denise Foor
Stampin’ Up! Manager, Creative Coach

Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops

24 hour store:  www.denisefoor.stampinup.net
Blog:          
www.denisefoor.blogspot.com

You Tube:   www.youtube.com/c/DeniseFoorStudioPA
Etsy Store:  
www.etsy.com/shop/denisefoor

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/denise.foorStudioPA

Pinterest:    www.pinterest.com/denise_foor/

From: ml+s1100894n45018h79@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45018h79@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 10:53 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <dfoorstudiopa@>
Subject: SU!: Customer Questions

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer%20Questions

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@windstream.net

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@windstream.net

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h14@n7.nabble.com
To unsubscribe from SUDSOL, click here.

Denise Foor Stampin’ Up! Manager & SU Independent Demo/Instructor Stampin' Up! Paper Crafting Classes, Clubs, Crops Shop SU online 24/7: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/denisefoor My blog: http://www.denisefoor.blogspot.com/ My email: dfoor@embarqmail.com Join me on SUDSOL - Your 24/7 Upline!
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Customer Questions

donnab07

Questions asked the most: the difference between the various inks we sell and their use; difference between our watercolor markers and the Stampin’ Blends; difference between the uses of  the adhesives we sell; and the difference between framelits & thinlits; and how to care for the Big Shot and the acrylic plates.

Donna Bagwell

From: ml+s1100894n45018h0@.nabble [mailto:ml+s1100894n45018h0@.nabble]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 7:53 PM
To: SUDSOL Group <donna@>
Subject: SU!: Customer Questions

clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer%20Questions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h35@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Holly Krautkremer

I get asked these 2 questions the most:

1. Which adhesive is better to use.
A. Depends on what type of project you are creating. I usually use the Multipurpose Liquid Glue as I feel that it bonds tighter and I also think value wise it's a good deal so you have more $$$ to spend on goodies.

2. Where do you get all your ideas.
A. Stampin' Up! Catalog and Stampin' Up!, SU Demonstrator Friends, Pinterest when I am in a slump. However the more you stamp the more ideas will just pop into your head at least for me that is how it is.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:52 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45018h51@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer+Questions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and Creative Coach
Holly Krautkremer
My Blog http://rubberredneck.typepad.com
Shop with me! ShopRubberRedneck.com
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
The Rubber Redneck STAMPede On-line Class Visit HERE!
Reply | Threaded
|

Angie Brailsford

Most asked question...other than "When does my club meet?" is to explain the difference between Stazon and Memento.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!

Angie Brailsford 
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net  <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist    

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:52 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45018h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@windstream.net?subject=Customer+Questions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥
Reply | Threaded
|

Sue Dillon

I get asked quite often.....especially during "season" here in FL.....when is your next Card Buffet???  If it were up to my 'snowbirds' we'd be stamping at least twice a week!!  But having a full time job as a Respiratory Therapist it's sometimes difficult to find the time!!  Can we add on an eighth day to the week, please? HAHA! 

On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 2:17 PM SUDSOL [Angie Brailsford] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45029h56@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
n2ink2@gmail.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Customer+Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: n2ink2@gmail.com

Most asked question...other than "When does my club meet?" is to explain the difference between Stazon and Memento.

Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time!
Angie Brailsford
Please "like" The Rubber Stampede on Facebook
n2ink.stampinup.net <-- event calendar/webstore
n2ink2@gmail.com
Let me be your CARDiologist

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:52 PM SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml%252Bs1100894n45018h74@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
clindmeier@...?subject=Customer+Questions

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%252Bs1100894n3h9@n7.nabble.com
Always looking forward to a stampin’ good time! Angie Brailsford n2ink.stampinup.net n2ink2@gmail.com Let me be your CARDiologist ♥

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Angie Brailsford, please change the email address to: n2ink2@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45029.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h50@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt

I am constantly asked why are markers are not sold individually.  We are
Loosing sales to Michaels and Hobby Lobby because of Stampin’ Up’s
Decision to eliminate single sales.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45018h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Phyllis Strickland

Yes I was going to list this one.  And it took so Long for stampin up to get on board with alcohol markers that anybody who wants them has already purchased Copics  or other brand   And the have a long memory about blendabilities 

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45031h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45018h4@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45031.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

davism

Great question. My stampers always ask why they don’t sell the 12 x 12 paper in individual colors. My gals are scrapbookers and want more than 2 sheets of one color. Mary

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:37 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45036h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Customer+Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Yes I was going to list this one.  And it took so Long for stampin up to get on board with alcohol markers that anybody who wants them has already purchased Copics  or other brand   And the have a long memory about blendabilities 

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45031h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@...?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com

I am constantly asked why are markers are not sold individually.  We are

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45031.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45036.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
Mary Davis, senior supervisor
Stampin' in the Finger Lakes
2011 featured sewer at Convention
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com
Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard
In reply to this post by Phyllis Strickland

It’s all about markers for several of my customers too. They want more singles or doubles like we’ve seen a few of in the mini catalogs. Why SU! Continues to push only selling them in whole packs.
Also, my sales are also extremely low with the Blends. Like others have stated, they’ve gone elsewhere.
Sad to say that SU! Has dropped the ball again.
Nola
Stamp, Create, Play...Everyday!
Prescott, AZ

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 2, 2018, at 5:37 AM, SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45036h92@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@me.com

Yes I was going to list this one.  And it took so Long for stampin up to get on board with alcohol markers that anybody who wants them has already purchased Copics  or other brand   And the have a long memory about blendabilities 

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45031h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@me.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45036.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com
Reply | Threaded
|

joyce pacer
In reply to this post by davism

This needs to be sent to the sandbox.  It would help us as demonstrators.  I have backed away from regular scrapbook classes and this is the reason why.  You can not do everything with vanilla and white and DSP.  Of course, I know they want us to push the Memories program and I love it to help me organize pictures, but I like the big 12 x 12 pages.  I wish they would also have the solid pages for the smaller scrapbooks also.  One in a packet is not enough.

Joyce

On November 2, 2018 at 9:19 AM "SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n45037h61@.nabble> wrote:

marycovertdavis73@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

Great question. My stampers always ask why they don’t sell the 12 x 12 paper in individual colors. My gals are scrapbookers and want more than 2 sheets of one color. Mary

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:37 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n45036h96@.nabble > wrote:
pstrickland@?subject=Re:+SU!:+Customer+Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Yes I was going to list this one. And it took so Long for stampin up to get on board with alcohol markers that anybody who wants them has already purchased Copics or other brand And the have a long memory about blendabilities

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n45031h95@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

I am constantly asked why are markers are not sold individually. We are

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45018h4@.nabble > wrote:

clindmeier@ ?subject=Customer Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: clindmeier@

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Charlotte Lindmeier, please change the email address to: clindmeier@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h39@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h27@.nabble

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@.nabble
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45037.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml+s1100894n3h7@.nabble
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat
Reply | Threaded
|

Heidi Smith

I also am sorry that the 12 X 12 individual packets of paper have ben discontinued.  My group has completely given up on SU for scrapbook pages, which we all do.  We have been pushed to Club Scrap or the regular stores.  Involves much running around and then our inks do not always match.  Very frustrating.

On Nov 2, 2018, at 11:36 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45039h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Customer%20Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

This needs to be sent to the sandbox.  It would help us as demonstrators.  I have backed away from regular scrapbook classes and this is the reason why.  You can not do everything with vanilla and white and DSP.  Of course, I know they want us to push the Memories program and I love it to help me organize pictures, but I like the big 12 x 12 pages.  I wish they would also have the solid pages for the smaller scrapbooks also.  One in a packet is not enough.

Joyce

On November 2, 2018 at 9:19 AM "SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk" <ml+s1100894n45037h61@.nabble> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:37 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n45036h96@.nabble > wrote:
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: pstrickland@

Yes I was going to list this one. And it took so Long for stampin up to get on board with alcohol markers that anybody who wants them has already purchased Copics or other brand And the have a long memory about blendabilities

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk < ml%2Bs1100894n45031h95@.nabble > wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: Tnstampingranny@

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 31, 2018, at 10:52 PM, SUDSOL [Charlotte Lindmeier] via Business Talk < ml+s1100894n45018h4@.nabble > wrote:

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Barbara Stitt, please change the email address to: Tnstampingranny@

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Phyllis Strickland, please change the email address to: pstrickland@
mdavis74@.rr

If you want the reply to go ONLY to davism, please change the email address to: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45037.html
Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45039.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h45@n7.nabble.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Nola Burkhard

Unless I misunderstand, they really have not discontinued 12 x 12 packages of card stock in other colors. I’ve made sure to get the Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Clobber and then a few others -Poppy & Garden (?) etc. that we’’ve been seeing in the mini catty’s. 
I like that they’ve started doing combo’s of 2 sets of colors that go well together. I’ve been stocking up on the colors I know I will use as then I can make up cards with layers in 4 x 5 1/4 easily instead of using 8 1/2 x 11 sheets.
Nola

On Nov 2, 2018, at 10:43 AM, SUDSOL [Heidi Smith] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45041h47@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

heidismith1003@icloud.com?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Customer%20Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: heidismith1003@icloud.com

I also am sorry that the 12 X 12 individual packets of paper have ben discontinued.  My group has completely given up on SU for scrapbook pages, which we all do.  We have been pushed to Club Scrap or the regular stores.  Involves much running around and then our inks do not always match.  Very frustrating.

On Nov 2, 2018, at 11:36 AM, SUDSOL [joyce pacer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45039h61@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

joycepacer@comcast.net?subject=Re:%20SU!:%20Customer%20Questions
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: joycepacer@comcast.net

Joyce

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

mdavis74@.rr

Joyce Pacer
Business Chat

If you want the reply to go ONLY to joyce pacer, please change the email address to: joycepacer@comcast.net
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45039.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h45@n7.nabble.com

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Heidi Smith, please change the email address to: heidismith1003@icloud.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45041.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, ml+s1100894n3h69@n7.nabble.com

Nola J. Burkhard
Prescott, AZ
978-846-2046
nolaburkhard@icloud.com
SU! Demo since 2005
Etsy shop: Inkonmypaws

Reply | Threaded
|

Barbara Stitt
In reply to this post by davism

Yes, I am asked this question a lot too.  My scrapbooking friends find it most
Annoying though we’ve found ways to work around it.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 2, 2018, at 9:19 AM, SUDSOL [davism] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45037h93@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: marycovertdavis73@gmail.com

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:37 AM SUDSOL [Phyllis Strickland] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45036h96@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
pstrickland@me.com?subject=Re:+SU!:+Customer+Questions

On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:11 PM, SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45031h95@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

Sent from my iPad

Charlotte Lindmeier
Question of the Week

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h27@n7.nabble.com

To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h73@n7.nabble.com
mdavis74@rochester.rr.com

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Customer Questions

Kathy Slamar
Charlotte Lindmeier wrote

Two things:
When is SU going to make stamps that stick to the blocks.  My customers tell me that other company's stamps adhere fine, so they can't understand why SU's don't.  
The other one is why can't you replace individual markers.  I don't get that one as much now, because I only use my Blends in classes.
Reply | Threaded
|

Order not shipped

Barbara Stitt

Yesterday I submitted a workshop order to Stampin’ Up with two day
Shipping.  Tonight I find that my order has not been shipped!  Did I
Misunderstand something?  Are only Extravaganza orders being shipped?
If I hadn’t been tied up today I would have checked to be certain it was
Shipped.  Now I will have to wait until Monday.  I just can’t imagine that
they would hold my order until the sale is over and only accept Extravaganza
Orders.

Sent from my iPad
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Order not shipped

Holly Krautkremer

Stampin’ Up! Was closed yesterday and today for thanksgiving.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 9:16 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45290h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Order+not+shipped

Shipping.  Tonight I find that my order has not been shipped!  Did I
Misunderstand something?  Are only Extravaganza orders being shipped?
Shipped.  Now I will have to wait until Monday.  I just can’t imagine that
Orders.

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45290.html
To start a new topic under Business Talk, email ml%2Bs1100894n3h86@n7.nabble.com
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: SU!: Order not shipped

Barbara Stitt

Thanks Holly!  I knew they were closed yesterday, but didn’t realize they were
Closed today as well.  Good for them.  Those folks need a break!  Again
Thanks for your help.

Barbara

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 23, 2018, at 10:18 PM, SUDSOL [Holly Krautkremer] via Business Talk <ml+s1100894n45291h67@n7.nabble.com> wrote:

rubberredneck@gmail.com?subject=Re: SU!: Order not shipped
If you just reply to this email, your message will go to all SUDSOL members, unless you change the To: email address to the author: rubberredneck@gmail.com

Stampin’ Up! Was closed yesterday and today for thanksgiving.

On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 9:16 PM SUDSOL [Barbara Stitt] via Business Talk <ml%2Bs1100894n45290h83@n7.nabble.com> wrote:
Tnstampingranny@hotmail.com?subject=Order+not+shipped

Shipping. Tonight I find that my order has not been shipped! Did I
Misunderstand something? Are only Extravaganza orders being shipped?
Shipped. Now I will have to wait until Monday. I just can’t imagine that
Orders.

Sent from my iPad

This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45290.html
Holly Krautkremer
Join My Team HERE
My Etsy Store HERE

If you want the reply to go ONLY to Holly Krautkremer, please change the email address to: rubberredneck@gmail.com
This message can be found in the SUDSOL Discussion Forum here: http://forum.sudsol.org/Customer-Questions-tp45018p45291.html